FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Planning a swinging vacation to Gran Canaria any tips?

Planning a swinging vacation to Gran Canaria any tips?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rebizond OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

For the past hour I have been researching a swinging vacation for my wife and I.

I'm circling around Playa des Ingles in Gran Canaria. It seems to have several swingers clubs and swingers only hotels in the same area. The trip would be in July.

Here are some tips that I would like from the kind and warm community

- we may want to search for a couple to holiday with us, how would you suggest we go about finding people? Post on this forum somewhere? Other options?

- from the ones who may have been to the area before, any info would be welcome. Anything related to which clubs where good, where to go, what to see and do, accommodation etc.

I am currently looking between a couple of swingers only hotels, some AirBnB options alongside normal hotels.

Thank you for your feedback

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi as a single guy i went to a club stayed by the bar eventually got chatting to couples and other singles and was made to feel welcome really quickly

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Gran canaria is a excellent choice!

I went last year with a couple from fab & Had an amazing time!

finding a couple to holiday with:

Either look on the forum threads for the period you visiting and see if you hit off with anyone.

You might find a lovely couple on fab but in person they can be daunting so try not to cement your plans.

For where to stay, try any of the bungalows near mas palomas if self catering or an adult only hotel (Just for the extra fun) lol

What to do....drink, sun, sex...Need i say more?

No but there is lots to do! Visit the yumbo & cita for clubs/bars/restaurants (&clubs)

If you’re looking to book one of the Swingers hotels for July this year suspect you’ll be too late. Clubs are good that we went to last November. Have heard that they can be quiet in July and August

yup the 2 clubs i went to the owners said were quiet in our summer hols.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

La Mirage is awesome but book 10months ahead - Venus heard lovely

By *rebizond OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Interesting. Thank you for your replies.

If July is off season for the canary Islands, how about some tips for option number 2 which is Cap D'Agde in France?

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Swinger high season in gran canaria is normally October to April, during the cooler months. So July might be quiet, fur that time of year Cap Dagde might be a better option. Can't really comment on Cap though to be fair as I'm going for the first time at the end of June xx

Too hot in July / August

A lot of clubs closed then

Lots of clubs in PDI

Top tip

Don’t get sunburned in the day

By *oodbuddy 51Man  over a year ago

Wexford

July is high season for families, so the bucket and spade brigade are there and the swinger bars and clubs in the Cita centre maybe closed or very quiet.

Autumn is a better time if it suits you.

I would advise against it. Pm me if you want to know more

» Add a new message to this topic