FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice?

Advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here for a while now and seems extreamly difficultly to get a reply on here at times, is it somthing on my profile or pictures that would deter someone one from wanting to chat? Open to criticism

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally wouldn’t meet you as you’ve been here a year with no veris. Puts you in the peapers or wank bank section for me.

Rest looks fine though

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I personally dislike the phrase "he he" but that's just me. Being a bit of a dom isn't about rough sex and anyone looking for that kind of relationship (because if you want a sub dom thing a relationship will need to be established) will avoid you.

Apart from that its fine, your pictures are ok and the text says what it needs to.

Probably your main stumbling block is your age, about which nothing can be done. Take heart from the fact that aging is inevitable

Good luck!

Been on here for maybe 4 months before taking a break from meeting for a while because of college/work but back a month now and the one or two meets I have had didn’t verify me after the meets

Yeah age will always be a pain hahah,

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Been on here for maybe 4 months before taking a break from meeting for a while because of college/work but back a month now and the one or two meets I have had didn’t verify me after the meets "

Maybe explain that you haven't been actively on fab for a full year. Can you ask the people you met to write you a brief verification

Go to a social or a club if you can.

Get rid of the haha is just emphasizes that you are a little immature.

Be patient. Maybe try some clearer photos, not cock pics.

Write personal messages that attract people attention.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been on here for maybe 4 months before taking a break from meeting for a while because of college/work but back a month now and the one or two meets I have had didn’t verify me after the meets

Maybe explain that you haven't been actively on fab for a full year. Can you ask the people you met to write you a brief verification

Go to a social or a club if you can.

Get rid of the haha is just emphasizes that you are a little immature.

Be patient. Maybe try some clearer photos, not cock pics.

Write personal messages that attract people attention. "

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Just going by your profile and pics we would've said yes if you were local. Now though it's a no as you're not bi.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Just going by your profile and pics we would've said yes if you were local. Now though it's a no as you're not bi."

Sent it too early...That would (of course) depend on the subsequent messages before meeting though but that applies to everybody and not just you.

» Add a new message to this topic