FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hot Tubs

Hot Tubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atgen OP   Man  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

My lady friend has asked me to get us a hot tub as she fancies sex in the water !

Are they as good as they are made out to be to enhance the sexual experience ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"My lady friend has asked me to get us a hot tub as she fancies sex in the water !

Are they as good as they are made out to be to enhance the sexual experience ?"

thought it was not recommended due to chemicals in the water?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My lady friend has asked me to get us a hot tub as she fancies sex in the water !

Are they as good as they are made out to be to enhance the sexual experience ?

thought it was not recommended due to chemicals in the water?"

It’s not but still want one lol

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Get yourself some platinum under water lube. Works brilliant for sex in water.

Personally I find water gets in the way of great sex, it's the wrong type of 'wet'. I've tried and it dries me up and causes friction. Not great.

"Personally I find water gets in the way of great sex, it's the wrong type of 'wet'. I've tried and it dries me up and causes friction. Not great."

Yep that’s my experience too

I used to have a hot tub with a ex partner and it was a very enjoyable experience.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Most hot tubs don`t usually have adequate filtering systems and many clubs forbid sex for this very reason. A decent sized jaccuzzi is very different though as the amounts of water being circulated is much greater.

"Personally I find water gets in the way of great sex, it's the wrong type of 'wet'. I've tried and it dries me up and causes friction. Not great."

Same Here.

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

Great for getting us in the mood with some underwater touching ( not just each other!!) wet bodies always look amazing too... but for full sex, they can have a drying effect and for us, the water lessens the sensation of sex... more than happy to bend over the side and be fucked though!

By *ifilthyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

fylde/wyre/lancaster

Had sex in a swimming pool loved it x had sex in the sea too which was amazing as surrounded by people who didn't know x bi her xxx

as others have said , we find it dried us up and was actually hard to penetrate, not very comfortable at all.

but its fun touching and feeling in them as others are wondering what your doing with your hands and your partner has a cheeky grin on her face

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Love sex in a hot tub ..

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"as others have said , we find it dried us up and was actually hard to penetrate, not very comfortable at all.

but its fun touching and feeling in them as others are wondering what your doing with your hands and your partner has a cheeky grin on her face"

This

This

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I would love to try in a hot tub, always fancied it! Nobody local to me seems to have one tho!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Have sex in the hot tub and you run a 50/50 chance of getting BV. Have that once and you won’t be having sex in a hot tub again anytime soon.

PS We are on our second hot tub and have had them for ten years. They are good for cozy ness and general intimacy but having sex in them is not a good idea.

By *ottscpl2014Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/derby

"Most hot tubs don`t usually have adequate filtering systems and many clubs forbid sex for this very reason. A decent sized jaccuzzi is very different though as the amounts of water being circulated is much greater. "

You do realise jacuzzi is just a brand of hot tub yeh? I have a business selling, fixing and moving hot tubs so if anyone requires one or any work doing on one feel free to contact me

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Me too.....funny that ....

Looked at one a few weeks ago. Would love one but 5 grand for a bath just can’t justify it. Gutted lol x

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Looked at one a few weeks ago. Would love one but 5 grand for a bath just can’t justify it. Gutted lol x "

They also use electricity and they need looking after and maintaining - both the water and the tub and it’s components. Hot tubs are not cheap but they are a great lifestyle enhancement and ours gets used at leat 3-4 times a week.

"Looked at one a few weeks ago. Would love one but 5 grand for a bath just can’t justify it. Gutted lol x

They also use electricity and they need looking after and maintaining - both the water and the tub and it’s components. Hot tubs are not cheap but they are a great lifestyle enhancement and ours gets used at leat 3-4 times a week. "

Did not give much thought to the running cost. Still want one lol

By *eg tremblerMan  over a year ago

manchester

Very enjoyable but my arm bands get in the way quite a bit

By *exmanMan  over a year ago

Stainforth

I find that my one is a great icebreaker and fantastic for foreplay Company is always welcome

"Great for getting us in the mood with some underwater touching ( not just each other!!) wet bodies always look amazing too... but for full sex, they can have a drying effect and for us, the water lessens the sensation of sex... more than happy to bend over the side and be fucked though! "

To ture we do the same with ours

"Great for getting us in the mood with some underwater touching ( not just each other!!) wet bodies always look amazing too... but for full sex, they can have a drying effect and for us, the water lessens the sensation of sex... more than happy to bend over the side and be fucked though!"

Exactly this! Can't wait for the warmer weather so we can get ours out

BD x

» Add a new message to this topic