Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ladies

After some help.

What is it you look for in a message from a guy on here

Do you look for a face picture? What is it that makes you just delete

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a lady obviously but my advice? Be yourself (obvious) I've not mentioned sex in any of my messages but have been polite. Be respectful.

Oh and read the profile.

Good luck.

I agree, definitely read their profiles and try to tailor the message to something that caught your attention on their profile. Do not send generic 'hi, how are you' or just 'love your profile'. And please, please, please refrain from using text speech. As far as I'm aware, we are not paying per letter .

Also, do not ask to see their face pic if you have no public pic on your account.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

People read messages, then look at profiles before considering a reply. If your profile is shit, then the best written message won’t get the reply you want.

I have an example if you want to hear it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"People read messages, then look at profiles before considering a reply. If your profile is shit, then the best written message won’t get the reply you want.

I have an example if you want to hear it."

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"People read messages, then look at profiles before considering a reply. If your profile is shit, then the best written message won’t get the reply you want.

I have an example if you want to hear it. "

Public photos and as a ‘professional’ people expect grammatically correct sentences and meaningful structure with no spelling mistakes.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Not a lady obviously but my advice? Be yourself (obvious) I've not mentioned sex in any of my messages but have been polite. Be respectful.

Oh and read the profile.

Good luck. "

Let’s be honest they are looking for a good looking fella. My mate on here has tattoos is gym fit, 6 pack an the rest good looking lad. He messages sayin hi an attaches pics an woman generally message back an they get talking. He gets meets all the time

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hi ladies

After some help.

What is it you look for in a message from a guy on here

Do you look for a face picture? What is it that makes you just delete

"

Yes we look for a face pic

No pic and we delete

"Let’s be honest they are looking for a good looking fella. My mate on here has tattoos is gym fit, 6 pack an the rest good looking lad. He messages sayin hi an attaches pics an woman generally message back an they get talking. He gets meets all the time"

I can’t see a reason why you wouldn’t to be fair

"Let’s be honest they are looking for a good looking fella. My mate on here has tattoos is gym fit, 6 pack an the rest good looking lad. He messages sayin hi an attaches pics an woman generally message back an they get talking. He gets meets all the time

I can’t see a reason why you wouldn’t to be fair "

Thanks

I just don’t buy in to all of the read the profile and taylor your message and blah blah. You can write the best message in the world but if the recipient doenst find you attractive you aren’t goin to meet

[Removed by poster at 10/04/18 03:40:58]

"Let’s be honest they are looking for a good looking fella. My mate on here has tattoos is gym fit, 6 pack an the rest good looking lad. He messages sayin hi an attaches pics an woman generally message back an they get talking. He gets meets all the time

Thanks

I just don’t buy in to all of the read the profile and taylor your message and blah blah. You can write the best message in the world but if the recipient doenst find you attractive you aren’t goin to meet"

That’s partially true. Yes a good message and good profile is not going to turn an unattractive man into an attractive man. But an attractive man is likely to go unnoticed amongst all the other attractive men if the message or profile does not catch attention. So if there are women who find you attractive, it will be worth grabbing their attention.

Mrs

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I look at a profile 1st ,so if that's crap I'd delete the message.

Something tailored to my profile in a message ideally,to show you have read it .

We don't demand a face pic 1st message ,but will swap early on if there's mutual interest.

Miss

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Op doesn't display profile, so guess that won't be helpful

"Let’s be honest they are looking for a good looking fella. My mate on here has tattoos is gym fit, 6 pack an the rest good looking lad. He messages sayin hi an attaches pics an woman generally message back an they get talking. He gets meets all the time"

That's not nessesarily true, well not for me anyway.

I've had messages from guys I've found attractive but couldn't/wouldn't engage in conversation. It's an instant block.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I don't consider myself to be particularly attractive and am a bit overweight. So if an attractive 6ft guy gets in touch sending me photos, I would delete. I much prefer an average looking guy who is humorous and intelligent . That's a better match for me. So your theory doesn't apply to everyone

Cock pics. Loads of cock pics in your message. Unflushed bog in background helps but cock pic with every message is the key.

They love it mate!!!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I can’t see a reason why you wouldn’t to be fair "

Neither can I, he's a hottie

I don't consider myself to be particularly attractive and am a bit overweight. So if an attractive 6ft guy gets in touch sending me photos, I would delete. I much prefer an average looking guy who is humorous and intelligent . That's a better match for me. So your theory doesn't apply to everyone "

Just out of too much time on my hands curiosity, what if this hypothetical chap didn't send photos, was humorous and intelligent, you ask for photos and he is the stereotypical "attractive" man; would that be a deal breaker?

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Thanks

I just don’t buy in to all of the read the profile and taylor your message and blah blah. You can write the best message in the world but if the recipient doenst find you attractive you aren’t goin to meet"

Not totally - yes there has to be an attraction, but if there’s no chemistry then looks don’t matter. And what people find attractive varies - I much prefer a dad-bod too 6 pack, but a good sense of humour instantly makes a guy more attractive!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Thanks

It takes all sorts mate, just take a rejection on the chin, block her profile, and move on. I've had replies ranging from "Mmmmmmmmm! Yummy! When can we meet?" to "I'm not instantly attracted to you, sorry" (always makes me chuckle, that one)

Stoke area

I don't consider myself to be particularly attractive and am a bit overweight. So if an attractive 6ft guy gets in touch sending me photos, I would delete. I much prefer an average looking guy who is humorous and intelligent . That's a better match for me. So your theory doesn't apply to everyone

Just out of too much time on my hands curiosity, what if this hypothetical chap didn't send photos, was humorous and intelligent, you ask for photos and he is the stereotypical "attractive" man; would that be a deal breaker?"

To answer this....if we had already been chatting and got on well then I would consider a social.

Looking at my sent list 90% of messages I’ve sent haven’t been read. I wouldn’t worry about it, some ladies seem to like a considered message and say that it makes a change from the usual (don’t know what they’re like but I can guess).

I don’t send many messages, only where their profile has caught my eye and a profile pic doesn’t matter to me at the start. If we can click over a message then it’s worth exchanging some pics.

If I want it the other way round i’ll apply to go on Naked Attraction

For me, if a guy messages with certain sentences that usually go along the lines of ‘suck me’, or ‘ride me’ or similar, no matter how attractive they are, they won’t get a reply.

As much as this is a Swingers site, I want to be able to connect as well.

I’m not saying I am looking for a love story, but I do prefer there to be a certain amount of friendship, where we can communicate and laugh and enjoy each other. Xx

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"For me, if a guy messages with certain sentences that usually go along the lines of ‘suck me’, or ‘ride me’ or similar, no matter how attractive they are, they won’t get a reply.

As much as this is a Swingers site, I want to be able to connect as well.

I’m not saying I am looking for a love story, but I do prefer there to be a certain amount of friendship, where we can communicate and laugh and enjoy each other. Xx "

this

No need for basic manners to go out of the window. Politeness is a currency for most people

Some humour always goes a long way with me

Someone who has read my profile and just says something small yet relevant that will perk my interest

And if it’s a blank profile then at least attach a body pic (not a cock one)

Hey folks little help needed. I am new to fab I have tried saying hi hello. Even sending face pics but very very few replies. Even juat to chat or be given a chance. Or a no thanks would be something but I don't know what im doing wrong if anything

Stoke area

"Hey folks little help needed. I am new to fab I have tried saying hi hello. Even sending face pics but very very few replies. Even juat to chat or be given a chance. Or a no thanks would be something but I don't know what im doing wrong if anything "

What you are doing wrong.

1 you gatecrashed someone else's thread, would be better to start your own.

2. Read all the advise the person above has already received.

3. You have been on fab a very short time, so be more patient

4. Your profile has no information about you. There is one sentence about you and three about a completely useless warning that is really not relevant at all.

5. Wpuld you really meet people up to the age of 99. Change the settings . If you can't be bothered to do that, you come across as lazy.

6. Write messages to people after reading their profile, so you know that you fit what they are looking for. Make it personal by referring to something you saw or read, to show that you want to get to know them and not just any female within a 100 mile radius.

Be patient and have fun.

Hi lizzy thanks for the advice I will take it on and use it. Hopefully it will make a difference

By *cotGirlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

For me it's a combination of looks and message. Someone I find physically attractive sending a poor message won't catch my attention nor would a really good message from someone I'm not attracted to...

Not really. Having a face we wouldn't mind sitting on is more important than a six pack. Personally someone needs to put a bit of effort in the message than just 'hi'. Even if they are good looking.

Thanks for that I am still trying to improve and get better

» Add a new message to this topic