FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi sex

Bi sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Loved late partner peging me strap on.once she climaxed as I sucked plastic cock like blow uob she wanted me to tste real cock but only get turned on by women who like men touching fuckingis my profile wrong waant lick cock clit same time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/18 08:22:52]

Care to repeat in English?

I sometimes get the impression that, the more excited some people get while typing,the less intelligible their prose becomes.

I gather that this young man wants to experience the sensations of oral sex with another man,as he has some experience of being fucked by, and sucking, a strap on. Apparently,this brought his ,then,partner to climax.

The only advice I can give is, just go ahead and try it. You might like it,you might not but you'll never know if you don't.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"Loved late partner peging me strap on.once she climaxed as I sucked plastic cock like blow uob she wanted me to tste real cock but only get turned on by women who like men touching fuckingis my profile wrong waant lick cock clit same time."

And .....breathe

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Wa u huh I no wa u do on boot

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Loved late partner peging me strap on.once she climaxed as I sucked plastic cock like blow uob she wanted me to tste real cock but only get turned on by women who like men touching fuckingis my profile wrong waant lick cock clit same time."

That´s very easy for you to say.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I sometimes get the impression that, the more excited some people get while typing,the less intelligible their prose becomes.

I gather that this young man wants to experience the sensations of oral sex with another man,as he has some experience of being fucked by, and sucking, a strap on. Apparently,this brought his ,then,partner to climax.

The only advice I can give is, just go ahead and try it. You might like it,you might not but you'll never know if you don't."

No no no. I saw the word clit. I think he wants to be fucked by a man whilst licking a ladies clit. ? Maybe

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I sometimes get the impression that, the more excited some people get while typing,the less intelligible their prose becomes.

The only advice I can give is, just go ahead and try it. You might like it,you might not but you'll never know if you don't.

No no no. I saw the word clit. I think he wants to be fucked by a man whilst licking a ladies clit. ? Maybe "

He wants to lick cock and clit at the same time? OP, were you typing one handed and wanking with the other by any chance?

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

She climaxed by you sucking a strapon...... I imagine the writing is so bad because he's typing his fantasies out one handed

"She climaxed by you sucking a strapon...... I imagine the writing is so bad because he's typing his fantasies out one handed"

"She climaxed by you sucking a strapon...... I imagine the writing is so bad because he's typing his fantasies out one handed"

Please note, the 'punctuation mark', was invented for a reason.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You describe her as your late partner. Has she died or was she never on time?

By *alisburycplCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

The only advice I can give is, just go ahead and try it. You might like it,you might not but you'll never

know if you don't."

Sound advice!

I think he's asking for advice on penis measuring? Judging by the profile pic?

[Removed by poster at 11/04/18 14:42:24]

"[Removed by poster at 11/04/18 14:42:24]"

Its down there mate. Second right then 200 yards on the left. You cant miss it.

I’m sure it’s good fun what ever it is

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"Care to repeat in English?"

Harsh, but fair!

I was trying really hard to give the OP the benefit of the doubt, and read and re-read the post trying to make sense of it. I failed.

» Add a new message to this topic