FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gangbangs and Hotels

Gangbangs and Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewhorizons OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Thinking of arranging our first one. Not going to host it at home and prefer not to use a club.

Does anyone know which hotels chains are relaxed enough for 4 guys and a lady to use one of their bedrooms? Has anyone used a specific hotel in the East Mids that didn’t mind? Also, what should I say if challenged by a member of hotel staff whilst showing the guys to our room? Maybe I could pretend it’s a reunion or something....

Might be best to host it during the day? Advise welcome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Britannias are normally relaxed. Have hosted a few with my ex and never had problems

Leicestershire

Ah ok not heard of them so will check. Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just use one that doesn't have a reception so people can come and go as they please

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Thinking of arranging our first one. Not going to host it at home and prefer not to use a club.

Does anyone know which hotels chains are relaxed enough for 4 guys and a lady to use one of their bedrooms? Has anyone used a specific hotel in the East Mids that didn’t mind? Also, what should I say if challenged by a member of hotel staff whilst showing the guys to our room? Maybe I could pretend it’s a reunion or something....

Might be best to host it during the day? Advise welcome!"

Most won't notice unless a complaint gets made lol

Could give thise invited the room/ floor number

Or you and hubby could go down and fetch a few at a time.

By *hocopopsMan  over a year ago

south

Im my experienxe Britannias let anytjing slide

Even have prossies in them!

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Im my experienxe Britannias let anytjing slide

Even have prossies in them!"

Yeah I've noticed a few girls have used them for work too

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

From my hotel Reception expertise over the years, Britannia Hotels have a lax security attitude!

You can also try Lodge style hotels where bedrooms are located away from a central Reception office or desk. Campanile hotels are typical.

If you do end up with a hotel that operates with electronic card style keys you can ask for duplicate keys; however, ask for three maximum as most key systems can only cope with three but if you ask for more, systems can't cope and auto default to new combinations.

Best in a hotel is to have your guys meet discreetly in a Lounge and you call them up 1 at a time to your room via mobile calls or texts to them. A mad rush by a lot of guys in one go looks suspicious!

Bear in mind mess and noise, especially the latter. If your Meet gets out of hand and upsets other guests resulting in complaints, some hotels will charge you the refunds taken off complainants bills.

Equally, leave an almighty mess beyond normal use, will mean some hotels these days billing you up to £200 for cleaning.

Moral; stay discreet & you'll have no problems.

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Just tell your guests your room number and let them get there themselves.

Solo men in a hotel will be less challenged than a woman taking several up at once

Never had a problem with Britannia hotels. People can come and go fairly easily and discretly past reception. I've had 3/4 in a room on a double bed. There'll be no problems with the hotel as long your not banging the walls down and disturbing other residents.

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

A receptionist wouldn't know whoes staying either way.... I've failed to see any signs at a hotel in uk or abroad stating "no gangbangs" at checkin anyhow.

Think I need to start looking for Britainia inns

Book a suite - then you have plenty of room to host anything like a celeb

If asked, they can say they're there for an interview. Maybe not if it's a Sunday though

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

If you get a knock from reception... Just pull her/him in

Leicestershire

"From my hotel Reception expertise over the years, Britannia Hotels have a lax security attitude!

You can also try Lodge style hotels where bedrooms are located away from a central Reception office or desk. Campanile hotels are typical.

If you do end up with a hotel that operates with electronic card style keys you can ask for duplicate keys; however, ask for three maximum as most key systems can only cope with three but if you ask for more, systems can't cope and auto default to new combinations.

Best in a hotel is to have your guys meet discreetly in a Lounge and you call them up 1 at a time to your room via mobile calls or texts to them. A mad rush by a lot of guys in one go looks suspicious!

Bear in mind mess and noise, especially the latter. If your Meet gets out of hand and upsets other guests resulting in complaints, some hotels will charge you the refunds taken off complainants bills.

Equally, leave an almighty mess beyond normal use, will mean some hotels these days billing you up to £200 for cleaning.

Moral; stay discreet & you'll have no problems."

Really great advise from an “insider”. Cheers

Leicestershire

"If asked, they can say they're there for an interview. Maybe not if it's a Sunday though "

Clever.

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

We use a Jury's inn that's in Leicestershire.

It has a large public bar to meet in and the rooms are easy for people from the bar to sneak off to unnoticed.

"If you get a knock from reception... Just pull her/him in "

Yeah coz all the receptionists love being manhandled into rooms

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 16:32:44]

By *pen_minded_gentMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Hire an apartment, usually signal at price as a hotel and much more relaxed. Plus more rooms to play in!

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

"If asked, they can say they're there for an interview. Maybe not if it's a Sunday though "

If your interview is with Harvey “oh my robe has just fallen open” Weinstein then any day in a hotel room is good for that.

"We use a Jury's inn that's in Leicestershire.

It has a large public bar to meet in and the rooms are easy for people from the bar to sneak off to unnoticed. "

Sounds fun and exciting

» Add a new message to this topic