FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Trying to understand cuckolding

Trying to understand cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. I've been approached a couple of times by couples wanting me to join them cuckolding. I must admit I find the idea of having sex with a man's wife right under his nose and really rubbing it in quite kinky. But, although I'm w.e, I'm not really into the whole diminuating his size thing. I'm too nice

My take on the whole humiliation thing is more the humiliation of having it rubbed in his face that his wife is having a super hot affair and he can't even touch or maybe not even watch. I read on here that the third guy should be actively humiliating the husband. I don't mind doing that obliquely, like asking the wife if I fuck her better than her husband whilst he listens in. But I'm straight so I'm not really turned on by actually connecting with the guy during sex and humiliating him to his face. That strikes me as quite a bi thing to do.

Sorry for the long post but I'm trying to get my head around it. Would you say my take on it is compatible with cuckolding? Or does it sound like I'm not really compatible? Thanks for any clarity

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The humiliating part is just 1 of many many variations of cuckolding

I am in a cuckold marriage but I hate my lover humiliating my husband.

He enjoys helping me dress and hearing about how well I've been looked after, how good the sex was or what gift my lover gave me.

There are no hard and fast rules you have to just listen to what the couple want, respect their boundaries and don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with.

"The humiliating part is just 1 of many many variations of cuckolding "

Could you expand on that? I am curious to understand it. Thanks

"I am in a cuckold marriage but I hate my lover humiliating my husband.

He enjoys helping me dress and hearing about how well I've been looked after, how good the sex was or what gift my lover gave me.

There are no hard and fast rules you have to just listen to what the couple want, respect their boundaries and don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with. "

Thanks misty Please excuse my ignorance but if there's no humiliation why do you call it a cuckolding marriage. I was under the impression humiliation was central to it

"I am in a cuckold marriage but I hate my lover humiliating my husband.

There are no hard and fast rules you have to just listen to what the couple want, respect their boundaries and don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with.

Thanks misty Please excuse my ignorance but if there's no humiliation why do you call it a cuckolding marriage. I was under the impression humiliation was central to it "

For some couples the humiliation is important.

My husband loves the humiliation but I don't, I love him and to hear someone abuse him verbally just turns me off so we've agreed that's not what we expect from my lover. That doesn't mean I don't humiliate him in private and make him clean me up when I get home or tell him how good my lover was.. how much bigger his cock was etc and I will send him pictures and videos while I'm out too but I don't like the whole "alpha male" or "bull" stereotypes.

"The humiliating part is just 1 of many many variations of cuckolding

Could you expand on that? I am curious to understand it. Thanks "

Well mistylancaster gave you 1 variation.

For us, I like to watch Shaz have fun, there is no humiliation in it at all, if a guy tried humiliating me I would see red and show him the door.

However, when he's gone, when Shaz is showered and clean again and we're at it, I love hearing what she thought and if he was bigger of felt better and me and so on.

Cuckolding comes in many forms and it's down to talking to the said couple to see just what they like and if "their" variation is something you would like to indulge in.

In basic terms, a cuckold relationship is one where a woman cheats on her husband with other men.

There are dozens of ways to do it. Humiliation certainly isn't 'a central part' of it for everyone.

So far everyone on this thread is describing a scenario that I'd definitely fit with and enjoy. So maybe I am compatible with it after all? Thanks

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Each to their own but really don't get this at all. A massive turn off.

"Each to their own but really don't get this at all. A massive turn off. "

Clearly I don't really fully understand it, hence the thread, but I suspect that there are some people who couldn't think of anything worse than their partner cheating on them and some who couldn't think of anything hornier

"Each to their own but really don't get this at all. A massive turn off. "

Well, I suppose we would be boring if we all liked the same thing.

"So far everyone on this thread is describing a scenario that I'd definitely fit with and enjoy. So maybe I am compatible with it after all? Thanks "

Just a shame you're so far away!

I think it could be really amazing to have a genuinely hot steamy passionate affair with a married woman, filled with naughty secrets, each falling into an utter lust for each other, yet under the umbrella of a mutual decision between everyone that it won't result in any drama or relationship chaos and that any one of the three of us can call it off if it stops working for them at any point. Yes that could be really really hot.

But I can imagine there are a huge amount of eyes reading this right now thinking I'm an utter crackpot for even dreaming up such irresponsible shenanigans. "Are you insane?! No good will come of it mark my words!!" Yet something tells me there are couples out there looking for exactly this

By *ames_dieselMan  over a year ago

London

I like the idea of being the lover in a cuck marriage. I think it’s a case of treating every couple according to their needs, that way you can quickly determine if it’s a fit for all three...

The biggest turn on for me is knowing that she talks about the session to her husband and hopefully sings my praises.

I met a couple in their vehicle once; he sat in the drivers seat and we went at it in the back. It was a work pick-up type van. The hottest thing was when she said to him “oh, he’s just cum right down my throat.”

Hoping to experience more in future.

For my husband.. he enjoys the eminent of me being greedy and wanting more cock than him.. it's nothing to do with humiliation.. he would probably knock em out if they tried

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Sounds like you might be better suited to couples who like us do the stag n vixen thing. I predominantly stay faithfull while V can have sex with others bòth when I watching or on her own. We both have to agree on them and can veto at any time. Big turn on for us both. And no humiliation. It's our preferred way and more like a hobby. G

"Hi everyone. I've been approached a couple of times by couples wanting me to join them cuckolding. I must admit I find the idea of having sex with a man's wife right under his nose and really rubbing it in quite kinky. But, although I'm w.e, I'm not really into the whole diminuating his size thing. I'm too nice

My take on the whole humiliation thing is more the humiliation of having it rubbed in his face that his wife is having a super hot affair and he can't even touch or maybe not even watch. I read on here that the third guy should be actively humiliating the husband. I don't mind doing that obliquely, like asking the wife if I fuck her better than her husband whilst he listens in. But I'm straight so I'm not really turned on by actually connecting with the guy during sex and humiliating him to his face. That strikes me as quite a bi thing to do.

Sorry for the long post but I'm trying to get my head around it. Would you say my take on it is compatible with cuckolding? Or does it sound like I'm not really compatible? Thanks for any clarity "

Cuckolding is varied, like so many types of relationship. Different couples will want different things from a bull, if you find the right couple then I’m sure it will work out. Just have a good chat and make sure you know the boundaries and likes and dislikes and I’m sure u will be fine

By *SophiexCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"...a cuckold relationship is one where a woman cheats on her husband with other men..."

It's not really cheating though specially when the husband is actively encouraging it x

Im still very much learning with my husband and cuckolding is now a very apparent part of our sexual relationship.

He loves to be humiliated, hear how much i enjoy my Dominants cock and previously another man I met on here.

There's also cross dressing added to this he likes to dress and be humiliated.

I think it's all a huge learning curve for everyone involved.

"...a cuckold relationship is one where a woman cheats on her husband with other men...

It's not really cheating though specially when the husband is actively encouraging it x"

This

Kilmarnock

"Im still very much learning with my husband and cuckolding is now a very apparent part of our sexual relationship.

He loves to be humiliated, hear how much i enjoy my Dominants cock and previously another man I met on here.

There's also cross dressing added to this he likes to dress and be humiliated.

I think it's all a huge learning curve for everyone involved. "

A perfect match to us and total agreement... after 8 years we are still learning together what works for us both x

"...a cuckold relationship is one where a woman cheats on her husband with other men...

It's not really cheating though specially when the husband is actively encouraging it x"

It’s only cheating if hubby doesn’t know and or consent

It's not really cheating though specially when the husband is actively encouraging it x

This "

Yes. What I'm turned on by is the idea of a scenario that's exactly like cheating in pretty much every way except the husband is complicit, and to some degree involved. Myself and my lover may, for example, meet entirely in secret and fuck with the thrill that her husband doesn't know, perhaps even in their marital bed, maybe even with him downstairs. But the idea is always that she will tell him at some point... and that he'd get a buzz from that.

I'm only worried that this sounds like I'm taking the piss But there are couples out there who get where I'm coming from...

...aren't there??

Kilmarnock

"...

It’s only cheating if hubby doesn’t know and or consent "

If hubby doesn't know it's not really cuckold... even hubby saying to me please meet a guy alone and don't tell me till after is still him giving permission

Kilmarnock

"...I'm only worried that this sounds like I'm taking the piss But there are couples out there who get where I'm coming from...

...aren't there?? "

My hubby would love me to fuck a hot guy in our bed during the day and have him come home to me well fucked waiting to tell him!

"...I'm only worried that this sounds like I'm taking the piss But there are couples out there who get where I'm coming from...

...aren't there??

My hubby would love me to fuck a hot guy in our bed during the day and have him come home to me well fucked waiting to tell him!"

Phew! I'm not mad It's just a shame you live so close. I don't like to meet people within 8hrs drive of me just in case I bump into them while I'm doing my weekly shop xxxx

Kilmarnock

"...I'm not mad It's just a shame you live so close. I don't like to meet people within 8hrs drive of me just in case I bump into them while I'm doing my weekly shop xxxx"

Your smoking pot?

I live so close? I live hundreds of miles away!

You need to drive 8 hours away minimum in case you meet someone in the street, really?

You wouldn't even consider meeting someone with a 3 hour drive?

I mean how many people are within even an hour's drive of you and your worried about meeting them in the street?

"...I'm not mad It's just a shame you live so close. I don't like to meet people within 8hrs drive of me just in case I bump into them while I'm doing my weekly shop xxxx

Your smoking pot?

I live so close? I live hundreds of miles away!

You need to drive 8 hours away minimum in case you meet someone in the street, really?

You wouldn't even consider meeting someone with a 3 hour drive?

I mean how many people are within even an hour's drive of you and your worried about meeting them in the street?"

I was pulling your leg I'm so used to writing "shame you're so far away" the moment I type "sh" into my phone it predicts the rest. Thought I'd turn it on it's head for a change haha. You were funny

Kilmarnock

"... I was pulling your leg I'm so used to writing "shame you're so far away"..."

such a shame I was going to invite you round because the chances of us meeting while out at Tesco would be pretty small!

By *urve BallWoman  over a year ago

North London

Isn't humiliation, directly or indirectly, by the third party or the partner (or even neither and merely implied due to the nature of the acts taking place) in reality the central part/reason for cuckold relationships?

Again, same as the OP, I don't know. But I can't see humiliation not being a part of it one way or another.

"... I was pulling your leg I'm so used to writing "shame you're so far away"...

such a shame I was going to invite you round because the chances of us meeting while out at Tesco would be pretty small! "

I don't know... my Tesco is pretty big Seriously though Sophie of course I'm looking for someone gorgeous like you who gets me! I genuinely wish you were nearer xxx

Kilmarnock

"Isn't humiliation, directly or indirectly, by the third party or the partner (or even neither and merely implied due to the nature of the acts taking place) in reality the central part/reason for cuckold relationships?.."

Not for every couple... some love humiliation, some just like the voyeur aspect, some like to video, some hubby's just like to hear about it (without the need to be humiliated)... cuckold has a good number of different elements to it and it can manifest itself in many ways e.g. we started doing 3sums years ago and then moved to cuckold... we would never consider going back to 3sums but it's hubby more than me that would say that

Cuckold can work for couples but it can also go badly wrong... you both have to want it and generally understand the needs of the hubby for it to work well - again that's not always with humiliation involved x

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"The humiliating part is just 1 of many many variations of cuckolding "

At last someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Thanks for all the comments on this thread. They've really clarified the issue for me and helped me update my profile to better reflect where I'm coming from

...aren't there??

My hubby would love me to fuck a hot guy in our bed during the day and have him come home to me well fucked waiting to tell him!"

"The humiliating part is just 1 of many many variations of cuckolding

At last someone who actually knows what they're talking about."

We enjoy cuckolding but wouldn’t necessarily fit the mould of people’s assumptions. It’s entirely up to your personal definition.

We enjoy some verbal humiliation but don’t go as far as others. We think subconsciously hubby sees it as an escape from his normal life. We enjoy what we have but find it very difficult to find anyone who can fit with what we would like. Some guys we have met are keen to do all that we talk about but when it comes to the crunch they can become bit shy. This may be down to us not conveying what we want from a meet as well as their nerves.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

It’s only cheating if hubby doesn’t know and or consent "

"Isn't humiliation, directly or indirectly, by the third party or the partner (or even neither and merely implied due to the nature of the acts taking place) in reality the central part/reason for cuckold relationships?

Again, same as the OP, I don't know. But I can't see humiliation not being a part of it one way or another."

no the basics of cuckolding is as simple as to seed another mans wife the rest is up to the couple what they add on many on here are into cuckolding and dont really know it

Dictionary

cuckold

'k?kld/

verb

gerund or present participle: cuckolding

(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

"in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

(of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold.

"he was repeatedly cuckolded by his wife Aphrodite"

sorry going on a bit here lol no 2 cuckold relationships are going to be the same just as in the whole swinging & kink scene its really what you make it and what you want from it and its good for people to ''not'' get it just as some people don't like cake ..xx

Ask them what they want you do. If it’s out of your comfort zone then tell them that. Quite often it’s more than sufficient for a husband to experience, in some way, his wife being fucked by another man. If you are more virile or more endowed than the husband, then that can be a mild humiliation in itself. I don’t think many people are into extreme humiliation or sissification.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic