FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Kinky ideas

Kinky ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imale38 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I’m going to be submitting totally to my master in a few weeks and although he has plenty of ideas how he is going to use/abuse me for a few hours he has tasked me to think of some more. He knows all what I want to do. Has anyone got any ideas please. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

During the meeting you could present him with a key to a male chastity device and offer him not only control over you during your time together but control over your orgasms when your not.

Barnsley

"During the meeting you could present him with a key to a male chastity device and offer him not only control over you during your time together but control over your orgasms when your not.

"

That’s already been decided. He’s locking me in it the Monday then I have to go back a week later for more abuse and to get key back.

"During the meeting you could present him with a key to a male chastity device and offer him not only control over you during your time together but control over your orgasms when your not.

That’s already been decided. He’s locking me in it the Monday then I have to go back a week later for more abuse and to get key back. "

I should have loomed at your photos lol

Have you ever tries a vac cube or a vac bed? They can be amazing for tease and denial purposes

Barnsley

I’d love to but cost is an issue.

I'll bite

Towards the end of your play session he's to give you a sizeable soapy enema of around 1.5-2 litres in size.

Once it's inside you, you must hold this without releasing a drop. Every 5 minutes you hold it is worth 1 day.

The days come in to play at the end of your session. He should lock you in your chastity cage and retain the key. You will remain in it for a maximum of 10 days, but this amount shall be reduced bu 1 day for every 5 minutes you sucessfully held the enema.

Thus if you held it 25 minutes without releasing anything, you remain in chastity for only 5 days instead of 10.

Your master will retain the key, and if you're not local he can send it to you via special delivery post on the correct day.

Kinky enough?

Key back after just a week...

Hope he keeps you locked up for longer haha

LOL, I mean if you've not worn one for any length of time before I believe 5-10 days is MORE than enough

Barnsley

I have worn one before but only for the odd day.

So you didn't comment on my suggestion, guess you didn't like it?

Barnsley

"So you didn't comment on my suggestion, guess you didn't like it? "

It sounds very good.

» Add a new message to this topic