FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single lady advice needed

Single lady advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, I’m thinking of trying a club on my own. Has anyone here done this? Which clubs in the south west would be best suited for a single lady? Would it be better to make contacts through Fab first and then meet at a club?

Final question, what should I wear or not wear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey, I’m thinking of trying a club on my own. Has anyone here done this? Which clubs in the south west would be best suited for a single lady? Would it be better to make contacts through Fab first and then meet at a club?

"

If you search on forums for clubs... theres been a lot of this recently with lots of good advice.

Thanks for your reply, I did do a search before posting and couldn’t find much, will try some different search terms..

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"Hey, I’m thinking of trying a club on my own. Has anyone here done this? Which clubs in the south west would be best suited for a single lady? Would it be better to make contacts through Fab first and then meet at a club?

"

Personally I find clubs much more fun if I go with someone and I wouldn't go again on my own, but saying that I'm a guy and your experience is likely to be quite different to a single guys going it alone.

Just watch out for the raft of single guys offering to take you! Would suggest only going with someone you've already met and got to know a little ideally.

By *exiro1Woman  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hey Treacle I messaged you privately.

In my opinion you're lucky to have Secrets right on your doorstep. Probably the best club I ever went to down here

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

My first time to a club was a Xtasia, I wrote on a post that I wanted to try but was scared and a lovely lady said I could tag along with her and her mate, well that changed my life been to loads of clubs and made some good mate who we have all gone on holiday with.

I've been to a club on my own since but I knew there would be people I know in there so bit of a cheat really.

You will be looked after and people will talk to you so don't worry about that.

Have fun

Honestly. It depends on what type of woman you are. You will undoubtedly be welcomed with open arms as you're very sexy. But this may be a bit of a double edged sword. The benefit of having a partner is, if you're not really interested in playing with anyone, you can snuggle up with them and just enjoy each other's company without feeling too awkward. Of course this issue vanishes if you spot anyone you want to play with. You can spend the evening gravitating around them. Hopefully that helps

But I will stick both my hands up in the air and admit that I am, of course, one of those aforementioned single males who is trying to lure you into going with him xx

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Can't recommend Secrets highly enough. It's not a "club" it's a house and they'll look after you!

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Secrets or Decs gets a vote from us!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I go on my own a lot. I prefer it

I don't know if other people would agree but I found the problem with all clubs, even the very best, is that it's all down to the people who turn up on the night. I've had crap experiences at excellent clubs and wonderful experiences at grotty dives. Having said that, I'd advise against visiting a grotty dive for your first club experience... could put you off for life

Thanks for all of your advice

I think I’ll give Secrets a go!

Highly recommend Secrets! Everyone has been friendly and easy to talk to on the times we've been and the hosts will show you round and make sure you're happy

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Honestly. It depends on what type of woman you are. You will undoubtedly be welcomed with open arms as you're very sexy. But this may be a bit of a double edged sword. The benefit of having a partner is, if you're not really interested in playing with anyone, you can snuggle up with them and just enjoy each other's company without feeling too awkward. Of course this issue vanishes if you spot anyone you want to play with. You can spend the evening gravitating around them. Hopefully that helps

But I will stick both my hands up in the air and admit that I am, of course, one of those aforementioned single males who is trying to lure you into going with him xx"

What do you mean by ‘depends what type of woman you are’. Someone less attractive physically may have other attractive points.

"Honestly. It depends on what type of woman you are. You will undoubtedly be welcomed with open arms as you're very sexy. But this may be a bit of a double edged sword. The benefit of having a partner is, if you're not really interested in playing with anyone, you can snuggle up with them and just enjoy each other's company without feeling too awkward. Of course this issue vanishes if you spot anyone you want to play with. You can spend the evening gravitating around them. Hopefully that helps

But I will stick both my hands up in the air and admit that I am, of course, one of those aforementioned single males who is trying to lure you into going with him xx

What do you mean by ‘depends what type of woman you are’. Someone less attractive physically may have other attractive points. "

Apologies for the confusion. I didn't mean it in that way. I should have made myself clear. I think a woman who is hungry for sex, gregarious, likes to party, and is attracted to a wide range of men wouldn't really need any guy to hide behind. She'd just dive in and have a wail of a time. Meanwhile a less outgoing, somewhat nervous, more cautious and more selective woman might suffer a bit from exposure and want to hide a bit before she tentatively tries talking to someone she likes. Everyone has very different personalities. So going to a party by yourself might suit some but not others.

By *he witchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow in SW Devon

I'm also attending Secrets next week and really looking forward to it . I'm nervous but looking forward to it.

» Add a new message to this topic