FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is Fab getting ruder?

Is Fab getting ruder?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on here for over half a year now and have met some great ladies. When I would respectfully message, some would kindly decline and we would go about our business as we're all adults. Since the new year though I have chatted to hardly anyone because most don't respond and merely delete their message without any courtesy. This is just rude. I liked this site when I first started for the respect and bants between its members but now it seems very shallow. Is anyone else finding this? Is it because there are so many idiot men that it has now become a hinderence to reply?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they read the rules that state no reply means not interested

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Try reading the faq section OP. Clearly states on there no response = no interest and it's not considered rude. Why don't you try replying to all the spam emails you get and every piece of junk mail that comes through your door that you never asked for or wanted?

By *igbaguetteMan  over a year ago

Reading

Nob reply....

"I have been on here for over half a year now and have met some great ladies. When I would respectfully message, some would kindly decline and we would go about our business as we're all adults. Since the new year though I have chatted to hardly anyone because most don't respond and merely delete their message without any courtesy. This is just rude. I liked this site when I first started for the respect and bants between its members but now it seems very shallow. Is anyone else finding this? Is it because there are so many idiot men that it has now become a hinderence to reply? "

I agree entirely

"Try reading the faq section OP. Clearly states on there no response = no interest and it's not considered rude. Why don't you try replying to all the spam emails you get and every piece of junk mail that comes through your door that you never asked for or wanted? "

This totally

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Try reading the faq section OP. Clearly states on there no response = no interest and it's not considered rude. Why don't you try replying to all the spam emails you get and every piece of junk mail that comes through your door that you never asked for or wanted?

This totally"

I seriously think that anyone who whinges about others not replying should do this for a minimum of a week, I think they'd soon realise the logic of not replying.

I dont think its being rude women do get a a lot of messages you may find the odd woman will reply with no thanks but that is there own personal choice those that dont are just applying a common sense attitude no reply = not interested and dont feel hurt or hard done by suck it up and move on is the best way

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Maybe it’s the time you’ve been here and the lack of verifications that make women not reply.

I don’t generally reply to someone who has been here over 6 months with no meets.

No one is owed anything on this site.

You haven't even bothered to read the site rules so why should anyone be bothered to message you back? Even more so when they didn't ask you to message them in the first place? This isn't rude.

Rules clearly state deleted messages means not interested.

If you don't fit a person's profile, even for the slightest reason, don't bother them. If you Do, that's rude and inconsiderate. I wouldn't blame them for their instant delete.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Having been on here over ten years I can tell you no. It’s always been that way

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Genuine question for the ladies who've answered above...do you really get that many unsolicited messages that its impossible to answer?

I dont. I have good filters and dont put up new photos so as not to generate unwanted attention. I post in the forums regularly so get the odd post related message, but by and large i dont get inundated.

I answer politely and if its a no from me then i tend to block after sending then theres no come back.

By *aturally sexyCouple  over a year ago

watford

I find a polite decline is seen as an opener to a conversation!

Most messages I get say 'hi' or 'how are you today' or 'can you meet right now' (even though it's midnight!), and none of these deserve a response!

If someone has taken the time to read my profile then I do try to respond even though it's going to be a decline.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Having been on here over ten years I can tell you no. It’s always been that way "

This

Having been here for over two years, 18 months of which with a solo male profile, I can tell you nothing has changed OP, it's always been that way and there's nothing rude about it at all in Fab terms. No reply truly is an accepted form of saying "No thanks" in here so either you accept it or move on because being negative about it won't change a thing.

To look at it from a slightly different angle - each and every person on this thread has effectively sent you a message by responding - have you been back to reply to each and every post? No. Is that not rude of you?

You indicate that you originally got responses and have "met some great ladies" and yet don't have a single veri to show from those meets - you've been incredibly unlucky that none of those ladies wanted to verify you

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I find a polite decline is seen as an opener to a conversation!

Most messages I get say 'hi' or 'how are you today' or 'can you meet right now' (even though it's midnight!), and none of these deserve a response!

If someone has taken the time to read my profile then I do try to respond even though it's going to be a decline."

This.

"Genuine question for the ladies who've answered above...do you really get that many unsolicited messages that its impossible to answer?

I dont. I have good filters and dont put up new photos so as not to generate unwanted attention. I post in the forums regularly so get the odd post related message, but by and large i dont get inundated.

I answer politely and if its a no from me then i tend to block after sending then theres no come back."

If someone has taken the time to read my profile then I do try to respond even though it's going to be a decline.

This. "

Any reply, even, no, not in a million years is better than nothing because it at least lets you know where you stand and you can then block the other person and never have to waste each others time again.

There’s so much spam for women to wade through, shit messages from profiles with no photos, inane questions, asking for instant meets, that yours might get lost in there somewhere.

Don’t take it personally if they don’t reply, move on to the next one.

Read the profile and try and think of something to stand out.

There are some who think they’re all that when clearly there not, but generally the majority are pretty cool.

"Genuine question for the ladies who've answered above...do you really get that many unsolicited messages that its impossible to answer?

I answer politely and if its a no from me then i tend to block after sending then theres no come back. "

"Try reading the faq section OP. Clearly states on there no response = no interest and it's not considered rude. Why don't you try replying to all the spam emails you get and every piece of junk mail that comes through your door that you never asked for or wanted?

This totally

I seriously think that anyone who whinges about others not replying should do this for a minimum of a week, I think they'd soon realise the logic of not replying. "

This, entirely!

I dont think fab has got any ruder in the 7yrs ive been on and off here...

But the people certainly have!!

I answer politely and if its a no from me then i tend to block after sending then theres no come back."

I don’t have filters on purely because I chat on the forums, and if someone from the forums wants to message me about something being discussed, then why not? But to be honest, I’m after single men, and that is who 95% of my messages come from. I occasionally get messages from women, couples and TS/TV, and I’ll reply with a polite ‘no thank you, you’re not what I’m looking for at the moment’ and be in my merry way, but the majority of them don’t read my profile either.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I have been on here for over half a year now and have met some great ladies. When I would respectfully message, some would kindly decline and we would go about our business as we're all adults. Since the new year though I have chatted to hardly anyone because most don't respond and merely delete their message without any courtesy. This is just rude. I liked this site when I first started for the respect and bants between its members but now it seems very shallow. Is anyone else finding this? Is it because there are so many idiot men that it has now become a hinderence to reply? "

This topic crops up again and again like ground hog day.

Simply man up, don't be such a princess and move on

People saying stuff like 'man up' or 'don't take it personally' think answers my question. They're the easy answers and I just merely want to figure out why the shift is. We're all adults and I don't cry into my tea if I don't get anything back, just seems rude. Stated in the rules or not, we're not obliged to open doors for each other but we do it as things like this make the place a better place to live (exempting london of course) Suppose my downfall is is that I'd like to see the internet reflecting the real world but suppose it's never going to be like that when theres optional anonymity. I'll just have to revert back to the real world

"People saying stuff like 'man up' or 'don't take it personally' think answers my question. They're the easy answers and I just merely want to figure out why the shift is. We're all adults and I don't cry into my tea if I don't get anything back, just seems rude. Stated in the rules or not, we're not obliged to open doors for each other but we do it as things like this make the place a better place to live (exempting london of course) Suppose my downfall is is that I'd like to see the internet reflecting the real world but suppose it's never going to be like that when theres optional anonymity. I'll just have to revert back to the real world "

If a man came up to me in a bar and said ‘nice tits, want to fuck?’ I’d walk away. I HAVE walked away. So, that is the real world. The internet is the real world anyway. Unless we’re all bots

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"People saying stuff like 'man up' or 'don't take it personally' think answers my question. They're the easy answers and I just merely want to figure out why the shift is. We're all adults and I don't cry into my tea if I don't get anything back, just seems rude. Stated in the rules or not, we're not obliged to open doors for each other but we do it as things like this make the place a better place to live (exempting london of course) Suppose my downfall is is that I'd like to see the internet reflecting the real world but suppose it's never going to be like that when theres optional anonymity. I'll just have to revert back to the real world

If a man came up to me in a bar and said ‘nice tits, want to fuck?’ I’d walk away. I HAVE walked away. So, that is the real world. The internet is the real world anyway. Unless we’re all bots "

If a man came up to you in a bar and said "hi how are you, you look gorgeous in that dress, would you like to get to know each other" would you also ignore and walk away?

[Removed by poster at 14/04/18 09:58:51]

[Removed by poster at 14/04/18 09:59:32]

I've never replied to all my messages, so as far as I'm concerned there is no change in approach. I operate my profile in a way that makes my fab existence a happy one, not to keep people that I'm not interested in happy. That's the reality. As a result you'll never hear me moaning and complaining about anyone.

" I've never replied to all my messages, so as far as I'm concerned there is no change in approach. I operate my profile in a way that makes my fab existence a happy one, not to keep people that I'm not interested in happy. That's the reality. As a result you'll never hear me moaning and complaining about anyone. "

This!

Although I do moan at the occasional, random abuse I get. Last night it was ‘ugly Scottish slag’

" I've never replied to all my messages, so as far as I'm concerned there is no change in approach. I operate my profile in a way that makes my fab existence a happy one, not to keep people that I'm not interested in happy. That's the reality. As a result you'll never hear me moaning and complaining about anyone.

This!

Although I do moan at the occasional, random abuse I get. Last night it was ‘ugly Scottish slag’ "

I wouldn't know if I got sent such messages as I don't read them all either

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"People saying stuff like 'man up' or 'don't take it personally' think answers my question. They're the easy answers and I just merely want to figure out why the shift is. We're all adults and I don't cry into my tea if I don't get anything back, just seems rude. Stated in the rules or not, we're not obliged to open doors for each other but we do it as things like this make the place a better place to live (exempting london of course) Suppose my downfall is is that I'd like to see the internet reflecting the real world but suppose it's never going to be like that when theres optional anonymity. I'll just have to revert back to the real world "

The thing is, as has been pointed out several times on this thread there's not been a "shift" - it's the way it's always been.

Maybe you were just lucky initially to have approached people who did respond but the accepted norm here is, as I said in my last post, that no reply is a no thank you - and that is for the myriad of reasons already given.

And whilst it would be nice for "real world" rules to apply here - in the real world it wouldn't be normal to get 20+ people you don't know a day coming up to you with a view to meeting for sex, so the analogy is slightly skewed.

Trust me, in London things like that often happen and I kindly tell them to 'do one'. But for the nicer people, I'd just say a mere 'no thanks'. Suppose its the lingering weirdos that spoil it for us all eh?

" I've never replied to all my messages, so as far as I'm concerned there is no change in approach. I operate my profile in a way that makes my fab existence a happy one, not to keep people that I'm not interested in happy. That's the reality. As a result you'll never hear me moaning and complaining about anyone.

This!

Although I do moan at the occasional, random abuse I get. Last night it was ‘ugly Scottish slag’

I wouldn't know if I got sent such messages as I don't read them all either "

Ah, I open all of mine! It was sent on kik anyway. I have my kik on my profile as I prefer using it for messaging, but obviously ignoring his six cock pics really annoyed him

Bloody hell. Idiots

Torfaen/Gwent

"People saying stuff like 'man up' or 'don't take it personally' think answers my question. They're the easy answers and I just merely want to figure out why the shift is. We're all adults and I don't cry into my tea if I don't get anything back, just seems rude. Stated in the rules or not, we're not obliged to open doors for each other but we do it as things like this make the place a better place to live (exempting london of course) Suppose my downfall is is that I'd like to see the internet reflecting the real world but suppose it's never going to be like that when theres optional anonymity. I'll just have to revert back to the real world

If a man came up to me in a bar and said ‘nice tits, want to fuck?’ I’d walk away. I HAVE walked away. So, that is the real world. The internet is the real world anyway. Unless we’re all bots

If a man came up to you in a bar and said "hi how are you, you look gorgeous in that dress, would you like to get to know each other" would you also ignore and walk away? "

Depends on how d*unk they were. you really think a man approaches a woman in a bar like that?

In a bar, you decline they’re not likely to then follow you round begging to change your mind, or to turn around and say “well you’re fat anyway” which does happen on fab, often, when declining someone.

Why should I or anyone else, have to put up with that?

Saying “I don’t put up pictures so don’t get unwanted attention” is putting it all on the women. Like we should control our profiles so men aren’t attracted to them so won’t message. No. Biiiiiiig hell no.

If they can’t be polite enough to read through someone’s profile, why should they expect a response?

If a man came up to you in a bar and said "hi how are you, you look gorgeous in that dress, would you like to get to know each other" would you also ignore and walk away?

Depends on how d*unk they were. you really think a man approaches a woman in a bar like that?

In a bar, you decline they’re not likely to then follow you round begging to change your mind, or to turn around and say “well you’re fat anyway” which does happen on fab, often, when declining someone.

Saying “I don’t put up pictures so don’t get unwanted attention” is putting it all on the women. Like we should control our profiles so men aren’t attracted to them so won’t message. No. Biiiiiiig hell no.

If they can’t be polite enough to read through someone’s profile, why should they expect a response? "

This! Exactly, 1000% this.

All these people complaining about others being "rude."

Tell me,why do you want to meet or even talk to rude people?

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

People use fab for their own reasons not for others.

Yeah we get that things need to start somewhere, a messege is always a good way but if everyone spent time replying to the messages they get and the follow on conversations, there wouldn’t be any time for anything else

By *lirtyGirl1Woman  over a year ago

Northwest

Some people get lots of messages & can’t/don’t wish to reply to everyone.

I’m guilty of deleting messages that are rubbish one liners. However I do also respond in some way if I receive a half decent message.

1 in 20 of the messages I get are worth a reply.

A little effort can go a long way

Sorry Op but maybe you should be asking what it is about you or your messages that isn’t garnering interest. This odds are definitely stacked against single males, you need to find a way of standing out from the crowd.

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I dont think its being rude women do get a a lot of messages you may find the odd woman will reply with no thanks but that is there own personal choice those that dont are just applying a common sense attitude no reply = not interested and dont feel hurt or hard done by suck it up and move on is the best way "

As long as you're not sent a nasty message back then just take it as ...no reply sorry not interested...I blocked single males not because I think they're all idiots or a pain in the ass I just couldn't reply to all the messages most of which were very polite....the "I wanna fuck You- Do you wanna fuck- Meet now let's fuck" and similar were all instantly blocked.

You have to remember guys you massively outnumber us single ladies

By *lirtyGirl1Woman  over a year ago

Northwest

"There’s so much spam for women to wade through, shit messages from profiles with no photos, inane questions, asking for instant meets, that yours might get lost in there somewhere.

Don’t take it personally if they don’t reply, move on to the next one.

Read the profile and try and think of something to stand out.

There are some who think they’re all that when clearly there not, but generally the majority are pretty cool. "

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

If they can’t be polite enough to read through someone’s profile, why should they expect a response?

This! Exactly, 1000% this. "

I block anyone that messages and it's apparent they have not read my profile. I find that rude.

I did use to answer, but honestly I just can't be arsed any more.

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

If someone has taken the time to read my profile then I do try to respond even though it's going to be a decline."

Agree with this totally. Well put x

This.

Any reply, even, no, not in a million years is better than nothing because it at least lets you know where you stand and you can then block the other person and never have to waste each others time again."

you don't know where you stand when someone deletes your message and doesn't enter into any form of correspondence with you? seriously?

As others have hinted at I think your profile is the issue, scant information, a pic of some next pants and what I presume is a next shirt and tie... zero verifications also.

I suspect like myself women In general will scan over your profile and presume: drab, probably married, faceless guy who never meets and move on.

I don’t think a lack of reply is rude, for 6 months of effort your shop window doesn’t suggest you deserve the time or effort.

Harsh but true for those getting 100+ messages a day x

This.

Any reply, even, no, not in a million years is better than nothing because it at least lets you know where you stand and you can then block the other person and never have to waste each others time again.

you don't know where you stand when someone deletes your message and doesn't enter into any form of correspondence with you? seriously?"

This winds me up so much! I don’t delete my messages, so get accused of leaving men ‘hanging’. How? I haven’t spoken to you. I read your ‘nice tits’ message and ignored it. Did you really think this was going anywhere?

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

So I've read your profile and see that you're straight...As your body ain't bad I imagine you get quite a few messages from bi and gay guys. Do you answer every one of them with a nice and polite thanks but no thanks or do you totally ignore the unsolicited message you didn't ask for?

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Here’s how to not get annoyed about unread messages.

1.send message

2. Go to sent box

3. Delete said message

4. Continue on with life

Your welcome

Haha, thanks for the tips and personal wardrobe digs. As people often say, they have their own reasons for being on here....and I think you've just clarified my statement of rudeness, you merely polish it with the 'I'm just being honest' trait which somehow justifies you being rude.

Some people like myself don't have a face pic because of the nature of my job but I supply one private when requested. Seriously, thank you for being concerned for my well being though.

So I've read your profile and see that you're straight...As your body ain't bad I imagine you get quite a few messages from bi and gay guys. Do you answer every one of them with a nice and polite thanks but no thanks or do you totally ignore the unsolicited message you didn't ask for?"

Great question.

Would be curious as to what the answer is.

I don't get messages from gay or bi guys anymore as I have filtered them, but when I did, I did actually message them saying 'thanks and flattered, but not I interested sorry'. I then blocked them. Seriously, a short response we can both then delete makes the whole process easier and a more pleasant place to be.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"I don't get messages from gay or bi guys anymore as I have filtered them, but when I did, I did actually message them saying 'thanks and flattered, but not I interested sorry'. I then blocked them. Seriously, a short response we can both then delete makes the whole process easier and a more pleasant place to be. "

That’s not always the case though. If it was that simple then yeah, agree.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

I'm sorry, but on any given day I receive 100+ messages, the most ever in one day being over 700!

I don't have the time or patience to respond to every message or even read them all.

If people find that rude, tough shit. I have a life outside fab

"I'm sorry, but on any given day I receive 100+ messages, the most ever in one day being over 700!

I don't have the time or patience to respond to every message or even read them all.

If people find that rude, tough shit. I have a life outside fab "

No, fab isn't getting ruder. In my own experience, some men are getting expectant. They come on here expecting sex, they expect a reply when they send you a message, they expect you to change your mind when you politely decline and they expect you to be OK when they send a barrage of abuse because you dare to say no.

Not all men are like this, but so many are.

Accept it, and move on.

'Tough shit' to someone who has taken time from THEIR life to feign interest. I think that subconciously ironic response like many others has answered my question.

Also, thanks to the many ladies who have privatley responded agreeing with my sentiment but I just havent the time to respond

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"'Tough shit' to someone who has taken time from THEIR life to feign interest. I think that subconciously ironic response like many others has answered my question.

"

Yes....tough shit!

I'm not here for everyone else. I'm here for myself, my partner and the select few people I chat to and meet.

If someone deleting your message without responding really ruins your day that much I'd suggest that this may not be the right site for you.

OP....would you have time to respond to 100s of messages each day? Plus work, kids and actually having some sex from time to time?

"'Tough shit' to someone who has taken time from THEIR life to feign interest. I think that subconciously ironic response like many others has answered my question.

Yes....tough shit!

I'm not here for everyone else. I'm here for myself, my partner and the select few people I chat to and meet.

If someone deleting your message without responding really ruins your day that much I'd suggest that this may not be the right site for you.

OP....would you have time to respond to 100s of messages each day? Plus work, kids and actually having some sex from time to time?"

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP if you are not happy with the site and find you are having no joy, you can leave.

Complaining will not change things. If you decide to stay, you need to accept Fab for what it is.

Nita

Torfaen/Gwent

"Also, thanks to the many ladies who have privatley responded agreeing with my sentiment but I just havent the time to respond "

I’m calling bull. Why would they privately respond saying they agree? They’d just say so on your thread. But suuure.... loads of them messaged you privately.

Like how you’ve met plenty of ladies but have zero veris

Torfaen/Gwent

Anyone else noticed there are a ton of threads started by men whining about “rude” women who don’t reply to their messages.

Yet hardly any, if any, made by women complaining about the barrage of abusive messages that are received when we do reply to messages declining a mans interests?

Food for thought.

I’ve not been here long, but I get a constant stream of messages every day and I simply cannot and will not reply to them all, especially when most of them are absolute shit. I mean most haven’t even read my profile. I can barely see anyone in the sea of cocks in my inbox. Yawn

"Anyone else noticed there are a ton of threads started by men whining about “rude” women who don’t reply to their messages.

Yet hardly any, if any, made by women complaining about the barrage of abusive messages that are received when we do reply to messages declining a mans interests?

Food for thought. "

This! When I first joined fab (only nine months ago mind you) I actually ended up deleting my first profile because of all the abuse. I was so shocked with how self-entitled men could be. I was brand new to swinging, had only slept with my hubby and was (and still am!) taking things slow. I honestly couldn’t believe it.

"Anyone else noticed there are a ton of threads started by men whining about “rude” women who don’t reply to their messages.

Food for thought. "

Your kidding me right?

That’s only because your able to vent in threads like these.

When a guy posts his frustration over how un-enjoyable it is having a message ignored (for whatever reason) the thread is swiftly moved to the women’s favour.

The website is weighted in the females favour to enjoy. Not the men’s, try to understand that, and there may be some way to think of addressing it better than ‘man bashing constantly ‘.

I would try and pick the wheat from the chaffe. The cyber warriors, I ignore. The people who bother to write a personal message, I will certainly acknowledge. I do have a busy life myself contrary to belief but would like to think I'm decent enough not merely delete their efforts.

You can say this isn't the site for me but I disagree as I've spoken to and met some amazing, sensual ladies from here. Some have even messaged today...more than I've had this year! Should be a grumpy bum more often.

Well bully them. We're not all monsters, honest

Torfaen/Gwent

Food for thought.

Your kidding me right?

That’s only because your able to vent in threads like these.

When a guy posts his frustration over how un-enjoyable it is having a message ignored (for whatever reason) the thread is swiftly moved to the women’s favour.

The website is weighted in the females favour to enjoy. Not the men’s, try to understand that, and there may be some way to think of addressing it better than ‘man bashing constantly ‘. "

Man bashing? you realise a man started this thread? And all the others? So it’s ok to bash women/couples? Call us rude, entitled and all sorts of other things because we don’t reply to every single damn message we get, which can be hundreds some days as others have said, but god forbid we explain WHY we don’t reply to every message.

Saying we don’t reply because it leads to abuse, is hardly man bashing. Saying we don’t reply to messages that clearly haven’t read our profiles, also not man bashing.

Unless your ego is so fragile you can’t take being told that there are some men on this site who act like utter cockwombles. So rather than risk abuse, it’s easier not to reply. Because you can’t always tell who will be rude.

I’ve replied to one liner “fancy a fuck” messages and had “well cheers for replying” I’ve replied to long well thought out messages and had “rude. Fat people are meant to be jolly. You should be grateful for the attention!”

Not replying here is not rude, if you can’t understand that simple point, fab is the wrong site for you.

And frankly it’s not rude in “real life”. No one owes you a reply.

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"

The problem is OP, many messages I get are from guys that have clearly not read my profile, or are one liner "wanna fuck" messages. After a few of them, even a nicely worded, but unsuitable, message would be deleted.

I don't get hundreds of messages. I don't have photos up to discourage unsuitable messages, but the truth is the majority of men on here just do a scatter gun approach to a number of female profiles just to see if any of them bite.

While you maybe trying to target specific profiles, you get lost within the scatter.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you accept that some people reply , some people don't then your time on the site will probably be more enjoyable

The time you clearly haven't got could have been used to send at least 30 'no thanks' messages in the time you probably put into the last forum message. Just a small observation.