FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is my profile confusing?

Is my profile confusing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like a laugh so I’ve not blocked people from messaging....

But which part of my profile is so confusing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe it’s the punctuation, I find that too much can scare some people.

Or maybe it’s because you’re so hot, that they are convinced they’ll be the one to convince you to meet again, resorting balance to the world

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It's them hotpants obviously, they're screaming 'I want you' to everyone!!!

Your status?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Think the recent picture makes them overlook the squiggly things on your profile, you know, "not meeting!"

Recent pic=meeting/prick tease...didn't you know?!!

"Your status?"

Updated. Ta

"Think the recent picture makes them overlook the squiggly things on your profile, you know, "not meeting!"

Recent pic=meeting/prick tease...didn't you know?!! "

I seem to be getting a lot from couples and femmes at the mo. What’s the equivalent of prick tease when it’s women who want to play?

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"Think the recent picture makes them overlook the squiggly things on your profile, you know, "not meeting!"

Recent pic=meeting/prick tease...didn't you know?!!

I seem to be getting a lot from couples and femmes at the mo. What’s the equivalent of prick tease when it’s women who want to play? "

Clit tease?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I thought you were the real Kylie Minogue....

By *inkyCouple1927Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

The fact it says woman but you’re not?

Yorkshire

"The fact it says woman but you’re not?"

Wow. Awkward.

By *khot1Couple  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

By *lorious xWoman  over a year ago

the back of beyond

I found the only way to stop messages was to change my preferred age range to 99-99 and activate email preferences. Good luck OP.

Not much on it to get confused about

"I found the only way to stop messages was to change my preferred age range to 99-99 and activate email preferences. Good luck OP. "

She doesn’t want people not to message though. She just isn’t meeting

We found it a bit long winded to be honest ..we got bored at the "no Really" part of it

Who gives a shit, she’s got better legs than me

Yorkshire

Could have wrote it in plain English. Ffs...

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"I like a laugh so I’ve not blocked people from messaging....

But which part of my profile is so confusing? "

The fact that people would find it confusing, didn't you think to ask Sherlock first (rumour has it he's here on Fab as Surecock)

Seeing as I’m legally recognised as a woman your out dated opinion just shows the rest of us the kind of person you are.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

It's the semi colon. It's very confusing. If it was a normal colon the guys would want to fuck it.

Newcastle

"The fact it says woman but you’re not?

Seeing as I’m legally recognised as a woman your out dated opinion just shows the rest of us the kind of person you are. "

There’s a TV/TS option, what’s wrong with TS as a description? Considering we are fine with those who choose to be either of those, it’s hardly an unreasonable expectation?

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

It's your profile, you can write what you like, nobody likes mine either but it's my choice, simples!

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Nothing wrong with your profile, just people don't take the time to read things properly.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

I feel your pain!

By *lmaricaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Is it just me that sees the word 'meet' clearly written there? Sure it's surrounded by a couple of other letters but it is there.. right?

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Seeing as I’m legally recognised as a woman your out dated opinion just shows the rest of us the kind of person you are.

There’s a TV/TS option, what’s wrong with TS as a description? Considering we are fine with those who choose to be either of those, it’s hardly an unreasonable expectation?"

And so she should put it on her profile because you’re “fine” with it.

Didn’t realise people had to cater to others outdated views.

She is legally a woman, therefore has woman on her profile. It’s a completely unreasonable expectation that she change her profile to suit idiots like you. If you have no issue with people using TS as an option you should have no issue with women using woman as an option

There’s a TV/TS option, what’s wrong with TS as a description? Considering we are fine with those who choose to be either of those, it’s hardly an unreasonable expectation?

She is legally a woman, therefore has woman on her profile. It’s a completely unreasonable expectation that she change her profile to suit idiots like you. If you have no issue with people using TS as an option you should have no issue with women using woman as an option "

This! I was trying to find a way to word a reply for ages, but you’ve nailed it.

Trowbridge

There’s a TV/TS option, what’s wrong with TS as a description? Considering we are fine with those who choose to be either of those, it’s hardly an unreasonable expectation?"

Nothing wrong with it...but the OP is a Trans WOMAN! Why shouldn't she list herself as such?!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Is it just me that sees the word 'meet' clearly written there? Sure it's surrounded by a couple of other letters but it is there.. right?"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

So...are you meeting or not?

"So...are you meeting or not?"

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

She is legally a woman, therefore has woman on her profile. It’s a completely unreasonable expectation that she change her profile to suit idiots like you. If you have no issue with people using TS as an option you should have no issue with women using woman as an option "

Rachael you are hot. Your pictures are hot. People don't read past the images button,then the send a message button..

Mistress Amelia x

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Most likely the person who is trying to run Rachael down is so unhappy because he wants a ts to fit there Fantasy and Obviously Wants Rachael xxx

Nothing wrong with it...but the OP is a Trans WOMAN! Why shouldn't she list herself as such?! "

To be fair; when I posted the original thread it didn’t occur to me that my post would be construed in this way. I should have realised and worded it better.

You reach a point on this path where you simply become the woman you have always felt you should be and you put the ‘transgender’ bit behind you.

It is silly of me to forget that some people will feel the need to drag me backwards and put me back where they are comfortable rather than where I am.

As I’m not meeting it simply doesn’t seem relevant to me that I’m a transgender woman. I’m a person with who people can converse with. If they wish to admire the mole on my back, what does it matter if I was born with a penis? I’m not going to meet them, let alone go to have sex with them. If I were, I would make it clear very early on so they could make an informed decision.

For reference; TS stands for transsexual and I personally don’t identify as one as I see the word ‘sexual’ incorporated within it and my gender transition has nothing to do with my sexuality.

Fab recognises people, men and women, who are transitioning or have fully transitioned as the gender they are legally seen as and so allow us to list ourselves appropriately. Morally, I think if we are meeting we should inform potential playmates that we are trans. We may do this by declaring it publicly on our profile or early on in the message exchange.

My original post was intended to be a lighthearted one reference people not reading profiles however clear they are. ‘Not meeting’ for me still prompts countless messages asking to meet. Same as it did when I had a detailed and humourous (I’m frickin hysterical when I want to be ) profile that clearly said I was trans in the first line or two.

Trowbridge

Nothing wrong with it...but the OP is a Trans WOMAN! Why shouldn't she list herself as such?!

To be fair; when I posted the original thread it didn’t occur to me that my post would be construed in this way. I should have realised and worded it better.

You reach a point on this path where you simply become the woman you have always felt you should be and you put the ‘transgender’ bit behind you.

It is silly of me to forget that some people will feel the need to drag me backwards and put me back where they are comfortable rather than where I am.

As I’m not meeting it simply doesn’t seem relevant to me that I’m a transgender woman. I’m a person with who people can converse with. If they wish to admire the mole on my back, what does it matter if I was born with a penis? I’m not going to meet them, let alone go to have sex with them. If I were, I would make it clear very early on so they could make an informed decision.

For reference; TS stands for transsexual and I personally don’t identify as one as I see the word ‘sexual’ incorporated within it and my gender transition has nothing to do with my sexuality.

Fab recognises people, men and women, who are transitioning or have fully transitioned as the gender they are legally seen as and so allow us to list ourselves appropriately. Morally, I think if we are meeting we should inform potential playmates that we are trans. We may do this by declaring it publicly on our profile or early on in the message exchange.

My original post was intended to be a lighthearted one reference people not reading profiles however clear they are. ‘Not meeting’ for me still prompts countless messages asking to meet. Same as it did when I had a detailed and humourous (I’m frickin hysterical when I want to be ) profile that clearly said I was trans in the first line or two. "

You don't need to explain yourself.

You are a woman, and have every right to list yourself as such!

As for anyone who disagrees, fuck em! (Metaphorically speaking of course!)

By *antasticMrFucksMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Wow that escalated quickly.

By *aster of OralMan  over a year ago

suffolk

"It's them hotpants obviously, they're screaming 'I want you' to everyone!!! "

Damn right, it's the hotpants grrrr

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Wow that escalated quickly.

"

Slowly by fab standards.

"It's them hotpants obviously, they're screaming 'I want you' to everyone!!!

Damn right, it's the hotpants grrrr"

Is it less confusing now the pants are off? Well nearly off?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"It's them hotpants obviously, they're screaming 'I want you' to everyone!!!

Damn right, it's the hotpants grrrr

Is it less confusing now the pants are off? Well nearly off? "

I think people see great photos and hope to change your mind

Love the Red shoes

Nita

Just shows how people don't read profiles! Your arse in those hotpants is amazing btw! I have total arse envy x

"Just shows how people don't read profiles! Your arse in those hotpants is amazing btw! I have total arse envy x"

Lol. Thanks. They hold the cellulite in. It’s like an anemic orange without

By *antasticMrFucksMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Think it's about the hunt.

Everyone likes to get what they think they can or what isn't on offer it's like challenge Anneka;-)

I do get asked why I’m not meeting quite a lot too. A reasonable question considering there’s fook all else on my profile.

I don’t explain why btw. I have my reasons.

Those reasons aren’t contagious, before that’s suggested!!!

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I’ve read all the replies..and now forgotten the original question

"I’ve read all the replies..and now forgotten the original question "

It was “what flavour popcorn is your favourite?”

Silly me forgot that not everyone likes popcorn.

Newcastle

My original post was intended to be a lighthearted one reference people not reading profiles however clear they are. ‘Not meeting’ for me still prompts countless messages asking to meet. Same as it did when I had a detailed and humourous (I’m frickin hysterical when I want to be ) profile that clearly said I was trans in the first line or two. "

You know what, that was an interesting way to put it and thank you for doing so. I’d be happy to concede that the initial post was quite out of order in that case, since you’ve explained your position in a way I had not considered at first.

Far be it from me to try and offend you, but I absolutely understood why it did. For that I apologise and wish you well in your journey

Mr

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Of course, you'll meet ME. Won't you?

After all, I'm different from all the rest...

My original post was intended to be a lighthearted one reference people not reading profiles however clear they are. ‘Not meeting’ for me still prompts countless messages asking to meet. Same as it did when I had a detailed and humourous (I’m frickin hysterical when I want to be ) profile that clearly said I was trans in the first line or two.

You know what, that was an interesting way to put it and thank you for doing so. I’d be happy to concede that the initial post was quite out of order in that case, since you’ve explained your position in a way I had not considered at first.

Far be it from me to try and offend you, but I absolutely understood why it did. For that I apologise and wish you well in your journey

Mr"

Apology accepted and appreciated.

Like I said at the start of my explanation; it simply didn’t occur to me that anyone would have taken my post on that way. I shall try to anticipate all connotations in further.

Future. Damn auto carrot.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Def your hot pants and the fact I havnt stolen them yet And I find that I regularly ponder on how such a beautiful ass looks even better when draped in gold This alone confuses me greatly

"Def your hot pants and the fact I havnt stolen them yet And I find that I regularly ponder on how such a beautiful ass looks even better when draped in gold This alone confuses me greatly "

Faberge’ did something similar with a humble egg

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Are you sure they didnt get thier hands on you maybe have some encrusted gem stones placed

"Are you sure they didnt get thier hands on you maybe have some encrusted gem stones placed "

I have a jewelled plug or two I wear to clubs

One at a time btw!!

» Add a new message to this topic