FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tongue Tied

Tongue Tied

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've only discovered 2 other people in my life that were born tongue tied - this is where the small bit of skin under your tongue extends too far - running right to the tip. Effectively meaning, you can't stick the tip of your tongue out!

I've always felt the need to disclose this before kissing anyone, and it used to make me very self conscious, but i'm too old to give a rats ass now.

So, anyone else out there have it or know anyone who has? it's not an everyday subject to talk about tongues but i bet it's fairly common.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I met a guy an age ago who had a tongue tie. I hadn’t noticed at all in his speech and I did wonder why his tongue wasn’t in my mouth when we snogged. He told me after and it made sense then.

He was yum. Didn’t bother me at all

V x

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

You've only discovered two people in your life with it?

Two of our kids were born with it. Kiddo1 grew out of it And kiddo4 had surgery aged 10 - her choice.

My best friend's youngest son also had it, I think she had him snipped as a baby.

Not sure I know any adults with it though so can't help your query there. Just think it's probably a hell of a lot more common than you think.

"I met a guy an age ago who had a tongue tie. I hadn’t noticed at all in his speech and I did wonder why his tongue wasn’t in my mouth when we snogged. He told me after and it made sense then.

He was yum. Didn’t bother me at all

V x "

Apparently a lot of young children have it snipped as it can affect speech. Mine wasn't discovered by anybody till i could already talk, so then they aren't keen to cut it because it can affect your speech. I talk absolute shite all the time so nobody ever takes notice anyway!

"You've only discovered two people in your life with it?

Two of our kids were born with it. Kiddo1 grew out of it And kiddo4 had surgery aged 10 - her choice.

My best friend's youngest son also had it, I think she had him snipped as a baby.

Not sure I know any adults with it though so can't help your query there. Just think it's probably a hell of a lot more common than you think. "

I did guess it was fairly common but that a lot had it cut.

It's just interesting to know really

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It’s incredibly common but not many people realise it or know that there are benefits of having it cut.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

My friend's son was tongue tied, had an op to correct it a few years back.

No one else that I know of.

» Add a new message to this topic