FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Woman's prospective?

Woman's prospective?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm very keen on taking some new photos soon! But I really want to make number one on the most fabbed!!

Any suggestions on the most sexiest photo for a guy to take? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any pic that’s clearly shows your face will get loads of fabs

Nice but dnt think you would make no. 1. No disrespect but there are a lot of very fit men on here

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Just been on a fabbing spree. Not a fan of the old cock pics tho so maybe stay clear of them

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"So I'm very keen on taking some new photos soon! But I really want to make number one on the most fabbed!!

"

Open shirt with trousers.

A nice chest pic.

B&W part naked

Bum pics

Good luck.

Just jeans

"Nice but dnt think you would make no. 1. No disrespect but there are a lot of very fit men on here "

Corr.. talk about kick a guy while he's down lol

"Just been on a fabbing spree. Not a fan of the old cock pics tho so maybe stay clear of them"

Yeah I was going to lol

On 99% of females profile it says no cock pics... Haha think that's a given.

You ladies must get sick of Looking at them...

women will all win when it come to fab photos on here us men will be at the back of the line

"So I'm very keen on taking some new photos soon! But I really want to make number one on the most fabbed!!

Open shirt with trousers.

A nice chest pic.

B&W part naked

Bum pics

Good luck. "

Thank you!

"Just jeans "

This can be done for you

"women will all win when it come to fab photos on here us men will be at the back of the line "

I wouldn’t say that, to me when I see the fab’ed pics, they are all young fit people, both women and men.

I guess being the bigger girl isn’t sexy these days.

Leeds

"women will all win when it come to fab photos on here us men will be at the back of the line

I wouldn’t say that, to me when I see the fab’ed pics, they are all young fit people, both women and men.

I guess being the bigger girl isn’t sexy these days. "

Nonsense....

"women will all win when it come to fab photos on here us men will be at the back of the line

I guess being the bigger girl isn’t sexy these days.

Nonsense.... "

Agreed!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Nice but dnt think you would make no. 1. No disrespect but there are a lot of very fit men on here

Corr.. talk about kick a guy while he's down lol "

Well that's just one opinion isn't it,I see no reason why you shouldn't. Show your face and cock and you stand a better chance.

"Nice but dnt think you would make no. 1. No disrespect but there are a lot of very fit men on here

Well that's just one opinion isn't it,I see no reason why you shouldn't. Show your face and cock and you stand a better chance. "

It is, any thank you

Yeah I just think maybe it's a little boring for the public eye and people would just skip... and you would want to see something a bit more imaginative? Shows you have an imagination maybe?

Onestepoutofthedoor

Well that's just one opinion isn't it,I see no reason why you shouldn't. Show your face and cock and you stand a better chance.

It is, any thank you

Yeah I just think maybe it's a little boring for the public eye and people would just skip... and you would want to see something a bit more imaginative? Shows you have an imagination maybe? "

Try similar to your avatar with your face and your cock on show.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Just been on a fabbing spree. Not a fan of the old cock pics tho so maybe stay clear of them

Yeah I was going to lol

You ladies must get sick of Looking at them... "

I think the one you have is fine, and exactly the kind I do want to see on a profile - *ONE* clear, not-too-close-up pic of exactly what's on offer attached to the whole of the man who's offering it! I think your pics are a good selection for a lady to decide if you're her type physically, keep those and just add a few arty, teasy, semi -dressed ones maybe. Good luck!

Leeds

OP you are handsome with a nice body, I do think the ladies will like you...

Good luck

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't think it's a woman's perspective you need, OP. I would hazard a guess that men do more fabbing simply because there are more of them and if your goal is to appear on top fabbed men then appeal to what they want to see instead. Look at what's already top fabbed and see if any trends emerge.

By *iSubSlutWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Jeans and shirtless torso...

Open white shirt and loose tie

Teasing pic of bum

Chest pic....

Anything suggesting dominance and manliness

Black and white , torso, face shots.... work for me. X

Black & white is always hot.

I used to follow a guy on Instagram that wore a mask in his photos. I hate masks but it was so fucking sexy.

I like mystery, something hidden in every photo.

Makes me want to see more...

I got to the heady heights of page 3 of hot pics once and what was filling pages 1 and 2?

Cock pics...every one a cock pic, so I’m guessing it’s not the ladies that are fabbing most of the pics, as they mainly indicate that they don’t want to see them.

One pic on page 1 was a cock on a hot dog bun I mean, c’mon....he didn’t even put any sauce on it

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"I got to the heady heights of page 3 of hot pics once and what was filling pages 1 and 2?

Cock pics...every one a cock pic, so I’m guessing it’s not the ladies that are fabbing most of the pics, as they mainly indicate that they don’t want to see them.

One pic on page 1 was a cock on a hot dog bun I mean, c’mon....he didn’t even put any sauce on it "

Pmsl...coffee spit out moment of the day

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

I love a man in a suit, or jeans and plain white shirt.

Maybe an open fly and top button of trouser undone , but make me have to use my imagination, before the 'reveal'

Mrs x

B&W pics and be creative with added suggestion but not pics of your cock at as many different angles as humanly possible. Women generally like to be teased and not have it shoved in their face. So what you waiting for get creative and good luck

"Nice but dnt think you would make no. 1. No disrespect but there are a lot of very fit men on here "

You know it’s not good when someone says “no disrespect, but”

Don’t listen to this OP, you’ve got a lovely face and your pics are great!

"

Covered in cake?

Very much appreciated

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Bit harsh!

There are...but not everyone likes the same thing.

He's as much chance as any!

OP arty torso and bum shots go down well if you ask me

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"women will all win when it come to fab photos on here us men will be at the back of the line "

That's mostly due to the fact women are scared to Fab pics, as they presume guys will view it as a 'come on' and pester them with messages. Blokes give more freely, and there's way more blokes in here, ergo; women's pics receive more Fabs

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

That's mostly due to the fact women are scared to Fab pics, as they presume guys will view it as a 'come on' and pester them with messages. Blokes give more freely, and there's way more blokes in here, ergo; women's pics receive more Fabs "

I'm not scared

Penrith

"I got to the heady heights of page 3 of hot pics once and what was filling pages 1 and 2?

One pic on page 1 was a cock on a hot dog bun I mean, c’mon....he didn’t even put any sauce on it "

Lmao! I once made it on to Page 1, and for quite a while, my pic was sat alongside a bloke's hairy bumhole, in (not so) glorious close-up

Penrith

That's mostly due to the fact women are scared to Fab pics, as they presume guys will view it as a 'come on' and pester them with messages. Blokes give more freely, and there's way more blokes in here, ergo; women's pics receive more Fabs

I'm not scared "

Most are though, and it's even worse if you're viewed as a forum 'pest' like me

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

I'm not scared "

Nor me, nothing better when the mood takes me, than sitting with a cuppa fabbing some fit men

Mrs x

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm not scared "

Me neither.

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

Need to be realistic and actually look at the number of the fabs the top hot photo for a guy has got compared to the top hot pic, currently a difference of over 2000 fabs. Men do a lot more fabbing of photos than women

By *adyx4Woman  over a year ago

Durham

"

Lol

Blocked for some unknown reason?

"Just been on a fabbing spree. Not a fan of the old cock pics tho so maybe stay clear of them

Yeah I was going to lol

You ladies must get sick of Looking at them... "

I won’t entertain no man that only has cock pictures if you don’t have face pic your blocked lol

You know it’s not good when someone says “no disrespect, but”

Don’t listen to this OP, you’ve got a lovely face and your pics are great! "

My opinion. Im entitled to it. He doednt have to listen to it. My my for a change the forum isnt ripping your head off and being quite nice so who knows maybe you will make no 1 good luck anyway

Personally I love an 'open white shirt' photo, or naked top half with jeans just slightly undone, and a sexy bum photo can go down well.

Also like a man with a belt in his hand, naked torso, or open shirt.

I like black and white photos too.

Hmmm I like rather a lot don't I

"Personally I love an 'open white shirt' photo, or naked top half with jeans just slightly undone, and a sexy bum photo can go down well.

Hmmm I like rather a lot don't I "

Haha why yes you do Ruby!

But it's better to like a lot than to like nothing at all... Haha I have one or two of these in my private collection already

Take one that will appeal to the bi/gay male fabbers. They fab far more than women do. Women may prefer to see a more artistic approach to pictures, but they're not going to get the fabs. Most of the top fabbed for men, are in fairness, face or cock pictures

"Personally I love an 'open white shirt' photo, or naked top half with jeans just slightly undone, and a sexy bum photo can go down well.

Hmmm I like rather a lot don't I

Haha why yes you do Ruby!

But it's better to like a lot than to like nothing at all... Haha I have one or two of these in my private collection already "

Oh go on, be a devil and make them public

Few of my pictures have made it to number one or at the very least top page after posting so they might give you an idea of what to post

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Very nice artistic pics on your profile. I fabbed one, thank you.

The only time I ever made page 1 was a pic of me firmly holding the neck of a woman while licking her ear. (You couldn't see anything else but half of our faces)

Mind you, even if I took the pic, I have never displayed it but as she did this is how it got to page 1.

So my advice would be to take artistic shots with a woman partner. Not crude ones though. No need to show both faces either.

She'll need to display it first along your verification.

However, you need an anchor, a recognisable feature, ppl need to be able to link that picture with your verification.

For instance, in the pic you could clearly see my beard, therefore it was easy to work out from her verification who I was.

From there, people might be intrigued in your profile or your photography skills, and may keep an eye on your profile in case your display some pics that they will eventually fab...

Onestepoutofthedoor

You've turned that hoodie pic into black and white! Damn,colour is so much more vibrant and realistic. Bring it back have then both up.

"You've turned that hoodie pic into black and white! Damn,colour is so much more vibrant and realistic. Bring it back have then both up."

Back up just for you gorgeous x

Onestepoutofthedoor

"You've turned that hoodie pic into black and white! Damn,colour is so much more vibrant and realistic. Bring it back have then both up.

Back up just for you gorgeous x"

Good decision!

» Add a new message to this topic