FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile content advice..

Profile content advice..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hepostman22 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crewe

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

Looking for some profile advice from you lovely lot. I’ve had a handful of meets in a few years but can never seem to get any replies or anyone interested. I’ll happily send a face pic after chatting for a while (face pics stay hidden due to work!).

Not claiming I’ll get every woman interested, or that I’m Tom Hardy, but nice to be acknowledged and will accept someone politely replying no or not interested.

Also I can sometimes come across as quite sarcastic, but that’s only my humour!!

Look forward to hearing from you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

The profile consists largely of a bullet point list of what you generally like or dislike, not what you seek or have to offer, and so doesn’t reveal a great deal or stimulate much interest

By *RIDAY NIGHT LADYWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

You say you have had meets in the past but your not verified.

You cannot accommodate, most will think you are married or attached.

As said before it is all about you.

What makes you stand out above any other male on here, especially ones that can accommodate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your likes....bum, eyes, smile? I’d say 99% of the people on here will have them! What about them do you like?

You are fighting alongside 1000’s of men to get women’s attention so you have to do something different, be different but above all, be yourself. No point trying to be someone you aren’t.

So sell yourself...find a niche and make it yours, improve your standard of pics and profile and then be polite in messages.

Just because you’ve sent a messsge, it doesn’t mean they should respond. You choose to send a message, they didn’t ask you to, so never expect a reply.

By *hepostman22 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crewe

Thanks everyone, appreciate the advice and the honesty. Not really updated it for a long time tbh, and looking at it again it is pretty poor! Lol

Re edit will be done soon!

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Thanks everyone, appreciate the advice and the honesty. Not really updated it for a long time tbh, and looking at it again it is pretty poor! Lol

Re edit will be done soon!"

I would just start again with a new profile .

We wouldn’t reply or have anything to do with you or anyone else who’s been on here over a year with no veri from a meet .

» Add a new message to this topic