FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet and Spicy69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northwest

Any one else get fed up of men claiming they are straight on their profiles,but yet they have verifications saying they have sucked or fucked blokes. I have nothing against gay men I mean each to their own but it's my preference not to sleep with men that have been with blokes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

I've seen the same with couples profile stating they won't meet unless you are a Bi guy. Yet they have veris from straight guys.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Any one else get fed up of men claiming they are straight on their profiles,but yet they have verifications saying they have sucked or fucked blokes. I have nothing against gay men I mean each to their own but it's my preference not to sleep with men that have been with blokes. "

That's the best bit about verified displayed clues

Northwest

That's the thing had to sift through loads of veris to find that out

Northwest

"I've seen the same with couples profile stating they won't meet unless you are a Bi guy. Yet they have veris from straight guys. "

Bizarre

Almost as strange as the couple we were speaking to for two weeks, spoke on the phone too, then when they are not doing so well on here I offer some constructive criticism about their profile and they block me and delete their account haha jeez the crazy world of fab eh

» Add a new message to this topic