FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > non-fetish violence

non-fetish violence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in a club over the weekend, and while there I witnessed a man forcefully strike his female partner across the face when she bit his balls during fellatio

Needless to say the playtime was over and they left the club together. I was unsure what, if anything, to do.

Should I have reported the incident to the management of the club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

They left. So not really anything more the club could do about it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was in a club over the weekend, and while there I witnessed a man forcefully strike his female partner across the face when she bit his balls during fellatio

Needless to say the playtime was over and they left the club together. I was unsure what, if anything, to do.

Should I have reported the incident to the management of the club? "

without reading others opinions, sounds like just a reaction in the spur of moment? He wasn’t battering her right?

He laid his hand on her ...that's WRONG !

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"He laid his hand on her ...that's WRONG !"

Couldn't agree more!

By *sRedbbwWoman  over a year ago

Amwythig

I once intervened in a similar couples dispute and they turned from, having ago at each other to both threatening me.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

" sounds like just a reaction in the spur of moment? He wasn’t battering her right?"

Still wrong! Lashing out is never right, that sort reaction is bound to cost him somewhere down the line.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"I was in a club over the weekend, and while there I witnessed a man forcefully strike his female partner across the face when she bit his balls during fellatio

Should I have reported the incident to the management of the club? without reading others opinions, sounds like just a reaction in the spur of moment? He wasn’t battering her right?"

Surely you're not suggesting what he did was ok because he didn't batter her?!

She bit his balls??? I don’t have any but I might react in a way that I try to get the offending teeth off them ASAP!! I’m not condoning violence towards women in any way but I imagine it might hurt the bloke

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think so. If she bit him and he hot her there's something not right.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Frequently intervening in these situations often turns the aggression from both sides onto the person intervening so I’d be wary to step in with a couple without knowing exactly what’s going on

Best option as stated is to report any behaviour like that to the club itself and them deal with it - club owners are very used to situations like this

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Relevant experience. I was once walking down the street in a dream world when some teenage girl thought it would be fun to come right up in my face and shout. "boo" very loudly. In a pure reflex action, my arm came out and whacked her around the head.

That was interesting as I have never hit anyone in my life and there was no intention at all behind the blow. As I say, pure reflex in reaction to a threat.

I wondered if this was a reflex action as well.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

If this wasn’t part of their fun then both were wrong. The first act of violence was the bite and the blow followed it. They left. They obviously had some sorting to do.

I watched a guy whack a woman quite hard with a crop once. My friends told me it was likely part of their thing but I watched a while and the looks on their faces told me otherwise. I quietly slinked past the woman and whispered “is this ok”? She shook her head and tears welled up so I grabbed her and led her to the entrance desk and the security guard. I talked to the woman for a bit but left what happened next to the couple and the club employees as I didn’t want it to backfire on me.

Good to watch out for each other in clubs I think. Never turn a blind eye and always ask if you’re not sure. You can do that silently with facial gestures if easier.

I often get throttled when I’m in the mood. Ine nice man asked me if I was ok once. I was of course but it was pretty tough. And it was lovely he had a caring eye on me as well as a perving one

V x

Agreed

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"He laid his hand on her ...that's WRONG !

Agreed "

She laid her teeth on him first, they were both wrong.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I’d say yes, anything like that should be reported to the club ... safe environment needs to be maintained at all times and anyone acting or reacting in a volatile way can disrupt that.

» Add a new message to this topic