FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cracking the Asian couple seen as a single male

Cracking the Asian couple seen as a single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just noticed that there is a Asian couple seen in London, would be really interested in joining but seems they are all no single males, any advice on how to join them or meet for a social?

Always found Asians to be really attractive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Not being harsh... but respect their wishes?

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Get a wife?

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

Check out pink oyster parties here on fabswingers

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Just noticed that there is a Asian couple seen in London, would be really interested in joining but seems they are all no single males, any advice on how to join them or meet for a social?

Always found Asians to be really attractive."

It’s like someone asking you to not be straight or not have stubble, like you mentioned so to not waste time.

The bottom line is that this is what this couple and couples have requested, and it should be respected.

There are Asian couples, in London or otherwise that are interested in single men. Maybe you just need to search harder and put more effort in.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

mm lets think now. So they say don't meet single guys. Still thinking.... em... don't know how to put this but not meeting single guys is a big clue. So how are you going to get to meet them???? I know send a picture of your cock. That should do it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think he meant the Asian scene, not one particular couple?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you add your interest to your profile as well as target people of interest to you, who are looking for someone like you, then you'll increase your chances.

People have refined their interests by choice and experience, so it's not going to work to try to alter their interest. Don't try to move mountains but go find your oasis in the desert.

Durham

[Removed by poster at 18/04/18 17:00:39]

Durham

"I think he meant the Asian scene, not one particular couple?"

Ah Scene, not seen. See, incorrect spelling can get you found guilty in a court of law..... Quick put your cock away

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP you say on your profile that you are straight. How would you react to men approaching you? I imagine you would be a bit annoyed because it's not what you are looking for.

The same goes for couples who say they are not looking to meet single men - respect their wishes and leave them alone. Concentrate your efforts on those who do look for single men.

When I block everyone from messaging me the site automatically puts Not looking for single men, on my account, even though that's all I'm here for. Some couples may actually be looking for men themselves. Give them a wink or Fab to show your interest and they might get back to you.

[Removed by poster at 18/04/18 17:19:58]

Thank you all for your input and replies, scene* lol

Yes that makes sense at the end of the day this site is about what people like and prefer, I respect that and have in no way harrased or done the dozen cock pic antics.

I'm just curious to see how one would go about cracking that scene as with many asian couples profiles I have seen that they still mention single males or have regs, who I imagine started of at some stage as a single male too.

Regardless I understand each to his owm, just curious.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Thank you all for your input and replies, scene* lol

Yes that makes sense at the end of the day this site is about what people like and prefer, I respect that and have in no way harrased or done the dozen cock pic antics.

I'm just curious to see how one would go about cracking that scene as with may asiam couple profiles I have seen that they still mention single males or have regs, who I imagine started of at some stage as a single male too.

Regardless I understand each to his owm, just curious."

You understand each to their own. That’s essentially ‘cracking the scene’.

It’s not a rocket science lifestyle. The scene is made up of many people looking for something in particular. It’s then a case of looking for likeminded people looking for that same something.

Cracking this usually means communicating what you are looking for and then reading what people are looking for.

It’s as simple as that.

I would love to ‘crack’ Shakira, and my partner Demi Lovato, but most likely it’s not going to happen. Well at least until they join fab. So if anyone can put a word in...

Lmao erm thanks for that ..

"I think he meant the Asian scene, not one particular couple?

Ah Scene, not seen. See, incorrect spelling can get you found guilty in a court of law..... Quick put your cock away "

It took me reading it twice to realise

Haha yeah should have double checked spellings

» Add a new message to this topic