FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,I was part of a couple on here about 2 years ago and we had a great time even had single meets with couples my wife done all the arrangements and I just went along we are not together now and the account was deleted, I am now single on here and do not get much luck it would be appreciated, if you could advise me on my profile thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You spent more time on this post than your profile.. your pics are rubbish noone needs to see 6 cock pics out of 7 public pics.. your profile is like a shop window you have to sell yourself

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Re-do your photos - the main objective is to allow other people to form an accurate judgement upon how you look, your build etc - plus whether they might fancy you. I agree with the other post about overdose of cock pics - less is more Remove all elements in the background that could distract, especially if it might let people prefer not to visit you. Ideally we'd see your stature, be able to determine your build and things like that.

The written profile could be used to sell you - why people should meet you, rather than the others. Bring out the best in you, what your talents and interests are more.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks I thought the photos wear privat,I will remove straight away thanks again

Our advice...... read some of the profile advice threads and rewrite your whole profile. Also check your spelling and punctuation

also, don’t send messages to people who comment on your posts. Makes you seem really creepy

» Add a new message to this topic