FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best way to shave cock without getting a rash advise needed!

Best way to shave cock without getting a rash advise needed!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagbunnies OP   Couple  over a year ago

crawley

Can anyone give me the best way to shave cock without rash tried creams and there lethal ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

shave with the grain, not against... moisturise... repeat... avoid tight undies and allow skin to breath.

I used creams initially as shaving seemed worse, but used half time duration. Now i shave but as someone with sensitive skin, the repeat was most important for me... the skin got used to the friction post shaving and now its a lot less sensitive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"shave with the grain, not against... moisturise... repeat... avoid tight undies and allow skin to breath.

I used creams initially as shaving seemed worse, but used half time duration. Now i shave but as someone with sensitive skin, the repeat was most important for me... the skin got used to the friction post shaving and now its a lot less sensitive."

Good points,

and make sure the razors new also exfoliating removes the dry skin and helps stop hair in growing red bumps if you do your thighs to lol

Use an electric shaver!

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

magic powder find it on ebay

By *enshermanMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Can anyone give me the best way to shave cock without rash tried creams and there lethal ???"

Sandpaper

Magic powder love it

"Can anyone give me the best way to shave cock without rash tried creams and there lethal ???"

If bushy use like scissors, get to a trimmed ish state, good to do post bath as skin softens etc, stuff like any good Gillette shaving gel lathered allover, don’t rush wash the razor, don’t bend the blades and don’t let it block up as the razor edge “curls” pretty much glide over and go along the grain first and if anything needs going over again go against the grain

Use niva hair removal cream or spray no stubble then either

By *ants_Nerdy_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Havant

Veet sensitive takes care of both of our areas without any issues.

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"Veet sensitive takes care of both of our areas without any issues."
veet sensitive not tryed this one.Does will put it on his boys and everything ok ?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Another veet recommendation, a couple of tubes and lash it on.

"Another veet recommendation, a couple of tubes and lash it on."

sometimes burns though I find

By *osh69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just got a decent electric one, so far so good, trim down first though!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Try Veet Sensitive but use it on a small area first, following the instructions.

Then, if it is ok, repeat all over.

If you're going to shave, follow the advice as supplied earlier by others but instead of a Gillette type shaving soap, try a Pre-Shave Gel. There aren't many in the shops but I've found one in the Savers chain of shops which is good.

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Another veet recommendation, a couple of tubes and lash it on.

sometimes burns though I find"

Olive oil an hour or two before sorts that out for me. Hydrocotrozone cream if you get a rash.

By *ut4fun6969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

I use veet. I'm just careful where I put it and follow the instructions.

I think it does a good job.

use hair clippers with a number one attachment

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"magic powder find it on ebay"

+1 the Aloe Vera is great.

Failing that Nitromors will do a job

Get a Nice hot shower make sure you have a good razor with a brand new head put plenty of soap on been doing it that way for years

I personally use veet sensitive although when shopping the other day came across veet for men. I've not used it as I can't see the difference personally and why fix something if it isn't broken but this may well be a path for you to take?? Avoid cheaper hair removal creams as you'll probably remove half inch of skin too haha

Very interesting thread, im having the snip tuesday and was on my way out to buy a decent razor, think il look into the creams also

"Very interesting thread, im having the snip tuesday and was on my way out to buy a decent razor, think il look into the creams also "

Good luck with the snip fella , nothing to it

I use my beard trimmer to take it down to stubble then soak in the bath for about 20 minutes then sit on the side of the bath and use normal shaving foam and a Gillette Mach 3. Once I’m finished I smother the meat and taters in baby oil and then that’s it done. Maybe have a wank too.......

Never get any rash either.

"Very interesting thread, im having the snip tuesday and was on my way out to buy a decent razor, think il look into the creams also

Good luck with the snip fella , nothing to it "

Lol thanks, just stocked up on pain killers, razors and veet for men gel, bring it on

"Very interesting thread, im having the snip tuesday and was on my way out to buy a decent razor, think il look into the creams also

Good luck with the snip fella , nothing to it

Lol thanks, just stocked up on pain killers, razors and veet for men gel, bring it on"

Just take it easy for a few days after nothing strenuous & all will be fine , just a tad uncomfortable, happy wanking afterwards to send in a sample to make sure you’re a jaffer lol

By *oobs1Woman  over a year ago

Sussex

If you tend to be someone that suffers with ingrowing hairs regardless of whether your a man or a woman who shaves. Their is a product called BUMP that you can use after and it prevents this. Anyone ive ever recommended it too has never been disappointed.

Thanks for the info guys, will definatley look for that bump, just to be safe, looking forward to all the wanking though lol

By *voncouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I use Phillips IPL hair remover. Shave then use the IPL once a week. After a couple of months, only need to shave every couple of weeks and never any razor rash. Now, after a couple of years, just shave about once a month as V little hair and use the IPL. Smooth as a baby! It's a little effort initially and the IPL is not cheap. Does a fantastic job on Lady nits too.

By *affquestCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of Veet as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...

I shave my lady bits every day so don't get a rash anymore

I always rinse with cold water, then when dry use baby talcum powder soothes and stops any irritation x(Mrs)

weston super mare

Good advice looking into BUMP

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of Veet as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status..."

Top tip ..... or

( tip top ) veet isn't for everyone ....

Wax!, its not that painful and from your shaving dilemma you have the balls for the pain.

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I always rinse with cold water, then when dry use baby talcum powder soothes and stops any irritation x(Mrs) "

It's not recommended to use talcum powder there, it's believed to increase the incidence of ovarian cancer by around 33%.

As for shaving advice, don't use soap, use hair conditioner, it makes an amazing difference.

I'd say nair better than veet

I'd say don't use and cream or soaps etc after as if get in pores you'll get spots

Nair shower off and leave to breathe ..

Do before bed and sleep naked

Just invest in a body groomer

I’ve never had a problem with the in shower very. A generous helping on Sudacream afterwards.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of Veet as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status..."

OP.

So sorry to hear your tale of woe. But your descriptive style had me in so much laughter that it hurt. I don't think my Respiratory system will ever recover, although my Heart Rate has calmed down, thank goodness!

By *urxxMan  over a year ago

montrose

I recommend using Wilkinson sword protector blades and shave your cock like you shave your face(after a shower)..Its what I use all the time with no problems at all..

By *eywood jablomeMan  over a year ago

centre

Wax for me.

Every 4 weeks, not as painful as you would expect

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Brilliant story.

weston super mare

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Philips One Blade is excellent

By *eejay2015Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Buckinghamshire

In the feminine products aisle in T supermarket, I found femfresh shaving / wash cream and also post shave gel. That, a soak in a warm bath and a new blade seems to work for me.

By *hrissieTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

I shave in a hot bath with a fresh blade.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I love this story, never gets old

Oddly enough, there’s a forum post with the ‘taser’ story on it somewhere too tonight

By *ants_Nerdy_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Havant

That big long story above is a copy paste from a fake Amazon review that went viral a few years ago. The poster might have mentioned it wasn't his own work.

By *affquestCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

How do you know it wasn’t my review years ago on Amazon ?

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I been shaving my cock and balls for years I use a shaving gel and a new blade ever 3rd or 4th shave never get a rash.

I use electric hair cutting blades on my cock and balls and adjust the length above. Gives a nice smooth finish and no rash

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"If you tend to be someone that suffers with ingrowing hairs regardless of whether your a man or a woman who shaves. Their is a product called BUMP that you can use after and it prevents this. Anyone ive ever recommended it too has never been disappointed."

It's not the shaving it's the ingrowing hairs after that get me, so have always tended to trim short but not shave.

Will look into this one!

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"If you tend to be someone that suffers with ingrowing hairs regardless of whether your a man or a woman who shaves. Their is a product called BUMP that you can use after and it prevents this. Anyone ive ever recommended it too has never been disappointed.

It's not the shaving it's the ingrowing hairs after that get me, so have always tended to trim short but not shave.

Will look into this one!"

ive not heard of that product , will check it out thanks

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

I shave there just like my face, usually whilst bathing or in the shower, I use soap and a good razor, splash with cold water afterwards to help close the pores

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Can anyone give me the best way to shave cock without rash tried creams and there lethal ???

Sandpaper"

ha

Think of your cock like your beard... Go with the grain, don't rush and use a fresh razor!

i make my cuck moisturise everyday and it works legs cock arse lovely n silky

weston super mare

I try to be nice to the other half for at least a week and only then when I'm proper in her good books will I let her loose on my down below regions with a razor, she does a very good job but my fingers are crossed whilst she's doing it that she doesn't accidentally slip on purpose

By *he WildlingMan  over a year ago

looe

Tbh use a good razor plenty of foam and the more you do it the less you get a rash , that's my experience anyway

Rinse the razor in cold water not hot

By *aughtius MaximiusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I try to be nice to the other half for at least a week and only then when I'm proper in her good books will I let her loose on my down below regions with a razor, she does a very good job but my fingers are crossed whilst she's doing it that she doesn't accidentally slip on purpose "

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

"Another veet recommendation, a couple of tubes and lash it on.

sometimes burns though I find

Olive oil an hour or two before sorts that out for me. Hydrocotrozone cream if you get a rash."

Hydrocortisone cream has a steroid in it. So only use for a short period of time as it can make the skin really thin and delecate.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Yet another Veet user! I always have some of that Germoline Antiseptic with local anaesthetic included if it starts to burn.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

That story had us in stitches when we first read it on Amazon reviews for Veet too

Use conditioner! I cannot recommend it enough, seriously never had rash and doesn't give the same tingle/almost burning sensation shaving foams do!

By *lderukmale2005Man  over a year ago

basingstoke

Indulge yourself and have it done by a professional - you may even enjoy it ??

By *awksBoyMan  over a year ago

Colchester

I'll be honest - shaving my balls frightens me silly. I have a sort of phobia about anything cutting the skin. I can't watch a shaving advert as an example - after all, an advert for a shaver is not going to have blood spurting everywhere...not going to sell many are they!

So its always been an issue for me. I have tried Magic powder and it did absolutely nothing for me. I've used an electric hair trimmer to get as close as possible but its just quite right - women want silky smooth balls!

So a couple of months ago I invested in 'Veet for Men' which I purchased from Amazon. Rub the cream over your bits and wait a few minutes (I find that I have to wait 6 minutes!), then scrap it off and have a shower.

The result: super silky balls and cock. Best I've felt. No rash, or anything. Brilliant.

All I need now is a beautiful lady to take a look and a suck to agree with me....any offers ladies?

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

I’ve just used my usual razor and lots of shower gel for years without any nicks, rashes or other problems. Don’t forget to moisturise afterwards.

By *voncouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Shave then use an IPL hair remover (we use Phillips). After a few months of about once a week treatments hardly need to shave and absolutely smooth with no razor burn or stubble. Brilliant results!

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Anyone tried the nivea body shave products advertised on tv by Liverpool footballers xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Magic powder...does a great job. See previous threads about it, or google.

Use hair removal cream and shave after if still necessary!!

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve never needed to shave my cock

Cutthroat razor works best

By *URACELLBUNNY67Man  over a year ago

padgate, warrington

uses a bic just check my profile photo

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You need to use conditioner first for a wash or so then you should be able to shave without getting a rash unless your skin is very delicate

don't have a problem with rashes , thought it was only women lol

I found a good tip recently that helps me avoid rashes. Try to avoid shaving over the same area multiple times if you can. Works quite well for me

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

Trim, don’t clean shave

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Get a waxing

Exfoliate the area before hand, use a sensitive shaving foam, a fresh razor, pat dry and use a steroid cream (hydrocortisone works wonders) on the area after

weston super mare

weston super mare

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

I use a razor first plenty of balm after and aqueous cream then when re growth I use waterproof electric razor in shower

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Always uses newish blade along with shower gel........ once dried out of the shower/bath lots of moisturiser. We are both smooth all the time and never have a problem!

Good luck with the snip fella , nothing to it "

I had the snip in 09, no probs. However I know 2 guys that, one was crawling around the house for a week the other they sewed wrongly and his balls turned black. Hope yours is fine!

"I use my beard trimmer to take it down to stubble then soak in the bath for about 20 minutes then sit on the side of the bath and use normal shaving foam and a Gillette Mach 3. Once I’m finished I smother the meat and taters in baby oil and then that’s it done. Maybe have a wank too.......

Never get any rash either. "

Hell why not, shame to not take advantage!

We find magic powder is the best it does say use a heaped teaspoon of powder and equal amount of water not managed to get a heaped teaspoon of water yet tho

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

immac hair removing cream

I dry shave and I've never had any problems at all

I apply baby oil followed by cornstarch baby powder and shave with a small foil type electric shaver. Trim first with an electric trimmer of course. It works well for me.

"Can anyone give me the best way to shave cock without rash tried creams and there lethal ???

Sandpaper"

Aussie style, the way to play with your balls

By *vy_GreenWoman  over a year ago

Soham

It's going to be a case of trying a number of techniques and see which works best for you. I used to get horrendous shaving rashnand ingrowing hairs until I worked out that I needed to exfoliate first (preferably after a soak in the bath to soften the hair) and I need to exfoliate hard with a pumice. Then shave against the grain with a regularly changed multi-blade razor, and use a balm afterwards (femfresh is great and doesn't smell girly). Bingo, pussy is all smooth like a sexy seal.

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

Body trimmer and just oil your skin after

What works for me personally;

If you want any small neat patch leaving for decorative purposes and to avoid looking like a plucked dangly bit of chicken when soft, trim the area you want remaining first.

Shave about 3 times a week. It's a bugger at first (especially if you don't follow the rest of the advice) but your skin soon gets used to it! I haven't had pubes of any great length since the 90s, but if you're starting with these I'd probably use a trimmer all over first.

Shave in a hot bath after you've been sat in it for a while to soften the stubble up. Raise your pubis, cock and balls out of the water, lather up and get that razor to work! Holding this position is also great for your glutes, which the fairer sex seem to like too!

Once this is done, rinse using submerging in the bath (You'll have to clean it once the bath is drained true, but who doesn't clean the bath anyway?)

Repeat with chest and stomach in you want these doing too. Kill 3 birds with one stone. Now get out of bath and towel dry.

Place towel on floor and lie on it with a cushion under your head. Now pop the hair removal cream (Veet or Nair are most recommended, I use the former) Apply to very back of balls where razor work stops and butt crack of course. But DON'T get any in your ring itself or you will have reall issues. You don't need to use cream as often as the razor (thank fuck) normally about every month to month and a half will do.

Leave in place for 6-8 minutes, perhaps a minute or two longer if you're a bloody gorilla round there!

Then use the spatula that normally comes with the packet to get rid of the hair/cream. As quickly as possible as you really really don't want that stuff on there any longer than is needed!

Yes, it will start to sting. But shouldn't be too bad if you're careful. Now wash any remaining cream/hair from your backside. The packet recommends cold water sometimes. This is bollocks. Always warm, else it feels like razor burn!

Pat gingerly dry with a towel. Adnire your handiwork! Apply moisturiser. And yes, it will still sting a little for a bit but it gets better! And besides your groin and ass resemble a billiard ball so who cares!

Just get waxed. Much smoother, lasts longer

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

An ad popped up on Facebook a while back about a new razor specifically designed for shaving your bits.

….Anyways I sent away for it, and it's a game changer!! Razor glides over your balls and seems to mould itself to all the in's and out's down there. Lookout for Boldking

Defo worth a look.

By *alacious_SymposiumMan  over a year ago

Central London

Alas, I lack the time to read all 100 replies but for me it’s all about using a traditional double-edge safety razor and a fresh blade... Just make sure you learn how to use it first (YouTube videos and practice on your face) before you put it anyway near your balls!

I trim myself first with scissors if left long.

Then use Harry’s shaving gel foam it has aoe Vera in.

Shave with grain. Can be tricky on the balls but just be more gentle can careful.

I use post shaving balm afterwards and keeps the skin moisturised and soft.

If I start to get in grown hair bumps then I exfoliate the area.

As been previously suggested you can use electric shaver without many issues.

Magic powder is def the best get it on ebay for about £5

Just did mine yesterday. Use a #1 setting on the beard trimmer then use a double edge shaver. These are better than your Gillette triple blades as they don't clog up easily. Use shaving foam instead of soap. Do it while showering. Rinse and repeat but don't keep going over the same area too many times.

» Add a new message to this topic