FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photos on profile an profile advice please.

Photos on profile an profile advice please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bsolutebeginners OP   Couple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

How many should you put before it becomes a bit monotonous? What photos should I get rid of or add? Is our profile too long, we seem to have kept adding to it but I’ve trimmed it down over the last few days. Thanks in anticipation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

It is a little bit long for us single men to read, lol. But it does say everything that people need to know about you. Think pics are ok also.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The text is good. No spelling mistakes and no grammatical errors. Very clear about what you’re both about.

Photos - 1st one is a bit loomy- he’s looming in on the camera lens. Most people say they prefer the cock photo to be in private and there until asked for. I’d like to see a photo of you both together. Various outfits or underwear too, not various angles of the same. The hand on tit photo is excellent. A variety of lighting and distance would make it all the more interesting for viewer. Good but could be excellent.

Planet Ork

Thanks, cock photo moved back to private only. So many profiles have a cock photo it almost feels obligatory to include one. The two close up face snippet photos were put on today just to give a bit more balance because it was looking a predominantly female gallery. Good idea about a photo of us together, will try and work one in.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This place is a very visual medium so it makes sense to make an effort. Happy swinging

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

personally I like your profile good pics an a great read. hollie

By *aughtynice23Couple  over a year ago

South West

Pictures are good ! Nothing wrong with more intimate or explicit ones though, some of us like them. A good profile - you should do well.

Planet Ork

Thanks, still new to taking photos of each other as well, not something we ever did before. Trying to work out the fine line between crude and erotic is difficult. Maybe there is no boundary between the two? I suppose people’s perceptions vary.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I’ve got 70 odd and they’re all different

By *aughtynice23Couple  over a year ago

South West

"Thanks, still new to taking photos of each other as well, not something we ever did before. Trying to work out the fine line between crude and erotic is difficult. Maybe there is no boundary between the two? I suppose people’s perceptions vary. "

It is a fine line between crude and erotic. It is about perception. And intention. You can't please all people all the time. Those who don't like your pictures don't have to look!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my mind erotic is something that still leaves just a little to imagination, poses that tease. Crude for me are legs spread open shots and just a photo of a cock, but that is just my opinion.

You could take more photos of you together, in different poses and in different sexy underwear. Black and white photos and different lighting also make photos appealing.

» Add a new message to this topic