FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Key to successful mff

Key to successful mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustme6 OP   Man  over a year ago

tamworth

I have a female friend who has asked me to try and organise some mff fun. Anyone have any tips on how to best approach this... obviously I'm thinking that the f is better approaching this as probably.more believable. .thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Agree with the last part, OP. Ask her to join then put a meet up for either two guys or one if you're taking part too. That's how'd I'd do it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a female friend who has asked me to try and organise some mff fun. Anyone have any tips on how to best approach this... obviously I'm thinking that the f is better approaching this as probably.more believable. .thoughts."

Set up a MF profile together and show what your both looking for.

You're going to struggle to find a woman to join you both through a single male profile.

Poppy

By *ustme6 OP   Man  over a year ago

tamworth

"I have a female friend who has asked me to try and organise some mff fun. Anyone have any tips on how to best approach this... obviously I'm thinking that the f is better approaching this as probably.more believable. .thoughts.

Set up a MF profile together and show what your both looking for.

You're going to struggle to find a woman to join you both through a single male profile.

Poppy"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/04/18 23:21:26]

» Add a new message to this topic