New to dressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzyrascal OP   Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 20/04/18 21:23:03]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzyrascal OP   Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

I have experimented in the past with crossdresseing and the urge is gripping me again. Does anyone have any tips on what type of clothes to wear that make your figure appear more femme, lingerie, make up etc?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I reckon a corset laced to cinch your waist in or a waist cincher worn under your clothes would give you a more woman shape.

Lingerie and clothes are a matter of taste really but if you look for things that are fairly structured with darts around the bust and waist they'll give the illusion of shape.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dresses can often be shaped to enhance the female form and so will give you a kind of ‘instant’ femme look. 50’s dresses with petticoats do this very well.

Finding the right wig for your face shape is key. A good hair style can completely change your look.

As for makeup; there are lots of YouTube clips for feminising. If you have a dark beard colour, shave real close and then use an orange lipstick over it. Blend it in and set it using a translucent powder, then use a full coverage foundation.

If you’d rather not shave your legs you can use tights or stockings. The higher the denier their better they hide what’s beneath.

Heels are a must walk on your toes and lead with your hips. You’ll be surprised how easy they are to walk in if you do that.

» Add a new message to this topic