FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Experiencing the swing works

Experiencing the swing works

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to introduce my shy at time but bi curious wife into the whole party scene. It’s for us both but I know it’ll help the wife.

We’re 42 f and 38 m based in Essex.

Can anyone tell us where to attend the best one for newcomers to get into?

I definitely feel that after lots of looking around that ad adult would best suit. We’ve chatted a few times about getting a women to join in.

Any input would be most grateful please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi there

It’s great that you’re talking openly with each other about what you want.

A couple of thoughts:

- sometimes single men pretend to be couples. It’d be worth putting up at least one photo (it could be an arty, anonymous shot) of you both do people can see she’s participating.

- bisexual women are sought after on Fab so they can pick and choose their encounters. From the point of view of the bi woman, you’re asking for her to come along and fuck your wife who is shy, inexperienced and confesses this lesbian-sex fantasy only when she’s d*unk. The bi women might be wondering what’s in it for them. Does your wife actually want to kiss, finger, lick a woman? Has she got the confidence to do it?

Like I said, it great you’re developing your sex life and being honest about what you want. Just try to put across your request in a way that makes it attractive to a bi woman so she knows she’s not just there to perform a service, but there to have good sex for herself too.

Mrs T

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like your Mrs only agrees to your fantasy when d*unk.

Having no pics of her on your profile is also screaming out that it's your fantasy not hers.

You can't use women as bait especially if it's against their wishes.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you asking where is the best club?

Probably any club near you would be fine. Most are welcoming to newcomers. Many seasoned swingers avoid those who've had too much to drink, especially women. It can lead to problems.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm bisexual, and from my point of view, I don't mind an inexperienced lady at all, I feel quite flattered to be part of that fantasy & exploration of that side of her.

» Add a new message to this topic