FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging sites posted online

Dogging sites posted online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hastings

did anyone else recently see that dogging sites were posted online,,,,think it was in a paper...there was a link on face book recently eeeeeeeeeeeek

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We never saw that ..but you can easily find Dogging sites posted on the net anyway ..there are dedicated sites for Dogging, we are on other swinging sites that have sections just for Dogging info and places..Dogging does seem to be dying off a bit now ..maybe it's because of the fear of being secretly filmed via dash cams and mobile's

Our local paper lists all the local dogging sites every so often, even down to the detail of what footpaths you need to take! I'm not entirely certain what their agenda is promotion or condemnation?

Ginger

I'm still not entirely sure if it something I would want to engage in, but I do look every so often to see where local ones are. Curiosity I guess, more than anything. Can never seem to find anything listed for round here though

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

So you dont ever get involved and just published on line, this is why its dying off ....der

» Add a new message to this topic