FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Penis Pumps

Penis Pumps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I'm considering buying a penis pump as I would like to increase my cock size; looking for a bit more girth.

Just wondering if anyone has experience of using one and if so, is there any permanent gain?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, I'm considering buying a penis pump as I would like to increase my cock size; looking for a bit more girth.

Just wondering if anyone has experience of using one and if so, is there any permanent gain?"

I played with one for a time and had a few nice Orgasms

As for gains I think you would have to pump gently over some years to actually make any real difference.

But I could be wrong

By *enshermanMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Hi, I'm considering buying a penis pump as I would like to increase my cock size; looking for a bit more girth.

Just wondering if anyone has experience of using one and if so, is there any permanent gain?"

No sure about penis pumps,but if you hit your cock hard with a hammer it will get nice and swollen.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Ive used a dyson V8 Dc198 567 with a brush attahment it provides a confort fit due to the brush tip and the fit is pretty good warning of advice dont press the turbo option as it will suck your balls clean off and if your uncircumsized you soon will be

why do fools think these thing work.they don't do anything at all just a way to get rid of your money.how do you think a pump is going to make it bigger.

They are just a bit of fun mate. The one I bought with the vibrator was good and it's quite fun to put on a bit of a show for Mrs N.

Be careful if you do get one as it can cause vein to burst as I found out so don't keep the vacuum on too long. It quickly healed but made me think. Hmmmmmmm this is not such a good idea.

As for effect. Nope waste of time. Get some long weights LOL.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I have had pumps for years they are great fun and do give you a size increase but it is only temporary. Looks and feels great for the rest of the day. If you buy one get one with vacuum gauge on so you don't over do it and bust a blood vessel as already mentioned in other post.

Take you time and get you cock used to it short pumping sessions at first maybe 5 minutes vacuum at first building up to longer times in tube. Look for info and photos on the net load of information out there.

Good luck and have fun.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Thought this was going to be about shoes...disappointed now.

Love mine and use it regularly definitely gives me stronger erections but as for increased length im not sure

» Add a new message to this topic