FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Problem with my profile

Problem with my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered if anybody else was having the same issue as me. I have blocked people messaging me don't have any public photos yet I'm still getting messages from them. I have tried reported it a few times but if she still seems to be the same. I pay for sight support and I'm thinking of just packing it in altogether anyone else having the same issue??? Or know how to resolve it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Do you mean you've set the setting to block people without public photos from messaging you? If so, unfortunately that's quite easy to get round as all a user has to do is set a pic to public while they send a message and then set it back to private.

All I can suggest is blocking the individual profiles that do that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most messages I get are the opposite to what I want. Just block said individuals. It doesn’t hurt them .

Hope you’re ok.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

If you have talked to them in the past, they can still contact you. You might need to block then in person.

"Do you mean you've set the setting to block people without public photos from messaging you? If so, unfortunately that's quite easy to get round as all a user has to do is set a pic to public while they send a message and then set it back to private.

All I can suggest is blocking the individual profiles that do that "

It must be this that is happening. It just seems to be happening alot recently and i find it so annoying

"If you have talked to them in the past, they can still contact you. You might need to block then in person. "

Its people i have never spoken to. Just not sure how they can contact me when my settings are that no public photos no contact xx

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

It is a pretty pointless filter because it's so easy to get around. They just put one picture public for a few minutes, send the message and then put the picture back to private.

It is annoying but there is nothing you can do about it apart from blocking them when they message you.

I use most of the filters the site gives you to cut down on the amount of unwanted mail and it really does help. If you still find it too much you can block everyone from sending the first message and do the searching and messaging yourself.

Thank you i will try that xx thanx everyone xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's also some evil nasty people on hear so beware!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic