FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi Oral

Bi Oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *2play OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

im orally bi curious but not attracted to men at all,just wondering how many guys feel the same and what the best way to try this out with someone who genuinly has same level of experiance?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sums me up too , I love women and don’t look at men at all but I am orally bi curious

By *iscoStarMan  over a year ago

Somewhere

I was like you guys once - Curious as to what it is like to suck another guy’s cock, but not attracted to men at all. Let me tell you, once you get started, you forget about the rest of the body - you can just focus on what you are doing.

My suggestion is to get yourself to a bisexual club night. Single guys are more welcome and once you get started, you’ll be just fine.

"I was like you guys once - Curious as to what it is like to suck another guy’s cock, but not attracted to men at all. Let me tell you, once you get started, you forget about the rest of the body - you can just focus on what you are doing.

My suggestion is to get yourself to a bisexual club night. Single guys are more welcome and once you get started, you’ll be just fine. "

By *oxyroxy1973Woman  over a year ago

west bromwich

I shared a cock with a guy who was bi orally curious, he loved sharing it with me.

"im orally bi curious but not attracted to men at all,just wondering how many guys feel the same and what the best way to try this out with someone who genuinly has same level of experiance?"

How you feel pretty much sums me up as I was for much of my 20s and all of my 30s. And then, two years ago I decided I'd do something about it... Found myself eventually sucking cock and boy, did I love it.

I still don't find men attractive in general but the sight of a nice cock always gets me going.

I've been actively bi for the last two years... Yummy.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Done it once will do it again as I enjoyed the experience. Do I fancy men- no

As for first time I'd say talktime a few people on here and discuss boundaries. That's what I did and it was pleasant and pressure free. At first I thought definitely a bi couple but this is so had to get as they don't believe you are not just there for the woman

Good luck and go for it

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Yes I feel the same xx

Cardiff

Thanks for the ideas much appreciated gonna do some exploring, any bi couples or guys the same as me give me a shout Especially would like to try fucklicking with a friendly hygienic easygoing couple!??

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 25/04/18 12:10:57]

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 25/04/18 12:12:02]

Not interested in guys at all but have shared several cocks with my female partner at small parties we used to have. So sexy would love to be able to do it again

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Orally bi here and we both love it

» Add a new message to this topic