FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nervous during a meet

Nervous during a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heDevilsinthedetail OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Just had a last minute meet and it was clear straight away I couldn’t get it up. I think it was a mixture of nerves and my surroundings. It’s something that’s never happened to me before but I usually have a social with people I meet first. Anyone else on here suffer with nerves on a first meet getting in the way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It happens to us all at some point. When it happens on a meet you just have to accept it as once it becomes a worry nothing will happen. Don't let it put you off try to relax next time and have a drink or two to calm you but not so much you go to the other extreme.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can (and does) happen to anybody. Don't dwell on it.

Happens to everyone from time to time. Sure he will be on full form next time.

By *irstTime4everythingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Too be honest it's hard not to have some nerves, your meeting pretty much a complete stranger so it's human nature but try take comfort in the fact the other people are probably also a bit nervous. Once the juices start flowing (pun intended) then the nerves tend to disappear x

I wouldn't be happy if there was no nervousness. At the end of the day.. if you got on.. next time they're gonna get it big time lol

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

we arranged outdoor meet guy arrived but was to nervous to leave his car couldn't get it up aw well these things happen. hollie

"I wouldn't be happy if there was no nervousness. At the end of the day.. if you got on.. next time they're gonna get it big time lol"

If you get a next time!

"I wouldn't be happy if there was no nervousness. At the end of the day.. if you got on.. next time they're gonna get it big time lol

If you get a next time!

"

Meh.. Any grown up would sense the nerves lol

I get very wet when nervous

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

Aww bless you , it can happen to us all on a spontaneous meet x

By *ur1ou2Man  over a year ago

Prudhoe

As a kid it was 3rd time lucky with same girl - she thought it was her fault!!

Now though I go for the foreplay and lots of oral (I get hard by licking pussy) so the ice has been broken by then and it’s more about being the gentleman and giving the lady what she wants rather than you ‘performing’

By *penminded respectableMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

We aren't robots it will happen to most people try not to over think it

It happens. Don't worry another time you will be the big stud!!

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

It can happen to anyone. Don't over think it and don't be tempted to have drinks to calm the nerves, it will make it worse.

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Try just admitting it to them, rather than trying to hide that you are nervous.

It would probably help and we are sure who ever you was meeting at the time would help you to relax.

We are all human afterall...

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Went to a prearranged mmf and it was obvious straight away the lady was very nervous and not relaxed. The guy shot his load in about 3 seconds on the sofa and couldn’t get hard again so nothing was turning me on.

Eventually, me and the lady went to the bedroom where after a while of stroking and relaxing her we both got in the mood and had a very enjoyable session.

By *voncouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Thank god for tongues! The one part of a man's body that can be relied on. Recommend learning to play the trumpet for additional dexterity and endurance. Xx

[Removed by poster at 26/04/18 10:39:52]

It's happened when I’ve met a guy........ just to pop a spin on it. I thought it was me, that I wasn’t doing it for him! It’s awkward but happens

By *exi7000Couple  over a year ago

London

Hate such situation. I know is natural and happen some times to us the guys, but really hate it when we orginise a MMF and the guys can't get it hard. Makes the situation weird. Happens more often then is not. Lots of guys think they are very confident, say they are alfas, dominant, and when the time comes, and M undress, they start shiver like teenage boys. Kinda putting us off MMf threesomes. Some act like virgins and that really, really pisses me of(male here), as I have done everything possible to relax the guy, but I am certainly not going to be theirs carrer. Few times I was very close to kik the guy out of the room as he was making my girl feel sh*t and puts unnecessary presure on her.

Sorry, rant over. My point is guys, please know your abilities and limmitations, do not get out of your dept.

Dude it happens...

don’t get anxious, line up your next meet in more comfortable surroundings and let the lucky lady feel the benefit of you returning to form!

Go get em’ soldier

"It's happened when I’ve met a guy........ just to pop a spin on it. I thought it was me, that I wasn’t doing it for him! It’s awkward but happens "

Just seen your insanely fun sexy pics and can tell you now it was definitely not you.

Rawrrr

I get nervous but I don’t do last minute meets I like to have some kind of connection there mentally before being able to partake in the physical

Yeh it's happened to me a couple of times. It happens and I wouldn't dwell on it.

Not always failing to get hard is a problem...I remember meeting a girl once after we had messaged back and forth...so excited that within seconds of her sucking...I was done

Total embarassment for me... I don't know what is worse?

By *heDevilsinthedetail OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Glad it seems to be common. It’s just reinstated the fact for me of how important a social is first so you get to know each other. You know if there is a second meet you’re both into each other

By *hyntravCouple  over a year ago

North Somerset

Happened to trav on our last spontaneous meet. I was worried he wasn't really into it which could have ruined it for me but he assured me he was and put it down to nerves. He continued with other things instead and all 3 of us had a great time. Actually the first time I have cum during an mmf probably due to getting lots of extra attention rather than just cocks lol

"Just had a last minute meet and it was clear straight away I couldn’t get it up. I think it was a mixture of nerves and my surroundings. It’s something that’s never happened to me before but I usually have a social with people I meet first. Anyone else on here suffer with nerves on a first meet getting in the way?"

Don't do last minute meets for that reason

The day I’m not nervous or excited on a meet is the day I hang my balls up. It’s all part of the experience for me and for you OP I’d maybe try and relax a little more and as has been said not have last minute meets. Plan it, feel good about it and let things happen naturally. Good luck

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We both get nerves before a meet . Even now after seven years of swinging and goodness knows how many meets !

Once things get started we are generally ok and performance issues soon go , but not always .

Luckily for me I can always take a voyeurs stance , and this does away with any issues

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Getting anxious about it will make the situation worse.

Be amazed if not happened to men at some point

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Once had a terrible journey to a meet (missed the motorway junction, nearly crashed) and couldn't get in the right mood once I arrived.

Everyone else played, and I just watched.

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

"Just had a last minute meet and it was clear straight away I couldn’t get it up. I think it was a mixture of nerves and my surroundings. It’s something that’s never happened to me before but I usually have a social with people I meet first. Anyone else on here suffer with nerves on a first meet getting in the way?

You are not alone with this problem. People say avoid thinking about it but when it happens its the only bloody thing that you can think about. I've met with many guys that have suffered the problem. The last thing I'd ever say is don't think about it. Generally it may not be enough for penetration but its always good enough for a bj and I've always managed to get them to cum so that they can always leave satisfied."

» Add a new message to this topic