FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbie advice

Newbie advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone, just wondering what the best way to approach messaging some one. I always read a profile an try to avoid any mistakes in terms of people's wants ect. Can a message be too long or do you get straight to the point?.

Sorry if it seems a silly question but curiosity got the best of me yet again lol.

Happy fabbing x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We're all different but introducing yourself, mentioning something you have in common e.g. clubs and asking them to get back to you if interested seems fine to us.

"We're all different but introducing yourself, mentioning something you have in common e.g. clubs and asking them to get back to you if interested seems fine to us.

"

Thank you, just hoping to build up a general across the board idea of what to go for

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We're all different but introducing yourself, mentioning something you have in common e.g. clubs and asking them to get back to you if interested seems fine to us.

Thank you, just hoping to build up a general across the board idea of what to go for "

As a general rule people don't like explicitly sexual first messages, one liners and couples like to both be addressed. Aside from that unless they've specifically mentioned the type of message they want just be yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Usually I just send a message that is related to their profile or something they have said that interests me, you will find those interested will reply

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Hello everyone, just wondering what the best way to approach messaging some one. I always read a profile an try to avoid any mistakes in terms of people's wants ect. Can a message be too long or do you get straight to the point?.

Sorry if it seems a silly question but curiosity got the best of me yet again lol.

Happy fabbing x"

Best advice I was given, read the profile, find some common ground and mention it, don't ask for a fuck, don't send a cock pic, do send a face pic.

Don't sit around waiting and worrying about a reply.

Delete all sent mail asap.

Good luck.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just your luck of the draw who you message op...more good timing I think

If I was messaging you tho for example I would say hey how's you and ask you how much would it take for you to cut your hair or ask what you were studying. Just to get the conversation started Don't send a closed message x

Thank you all so much, given me plenty of food for thought XD x

» Add a new message to this topic