FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Foreign safety

Foreign safety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ounglad OP   Man  over a year ago

Burnham

Hi everyone.

I'm going to be travelling to Jamaica for work and possibly hooking up with a local.

I wanted to ask if any other fabbers have travelled to a different country and if they did anything to make themselves safer when meeting new people since I'll be at a culture disadvantage and not knowing the area as well as everyone else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

"Hi everyone.

I'm going to be travelling to Jamaica for work and possibly hooking up with a local.

I wanted to ask if any other fabbers have travelled to a different country and if they did anything to make themselves safer when meeting new people since I'll be at a culture disadvantage and not knowing the area as well as everyone else."

I’d be careful using Grindr in Jamaica had a friend that was put in a very scary situation there. But there’s risks everywhere . Just be careful where you meet people like you would anywhere .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

See if you can carry a weapon when over there

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"See if you can carry a weapon when over there"

...and if it's allowed, don't even think of going there

Just meet in public....

You’re a foreigner, they won’t hurt you.

By *leet5124Man  over a year ago

Jamaica

The best weapon you can carry here is the grey matter between your ears. Don’t leave home without it!!

The above advice is valid for all domestic and international travel.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

It's a very dangerous place ... get lots of advice before you go .

..get a chaperone when you do go out ... and as for trying to get meet over there , I simply would not bother ..

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi everyone.

I wanted to ask if any other fabbers have travelled to a different country and if they did anything to make themselves safer when meeting new people since I'll be at a culture disadvantage and not knowing the area as well as everyone else."

Not advisable. Make friends with fellow travellers rather than wander about alone! Or doing rudey dudey stuff with the locals

People end up writing nonsense, I was in Jamaica a few times and what you write is nonsense which in every hotel tell you, only to sale you expensive trips from the hotel and to buy everything in the hotel.

I suggest going out to people, see real Jamaica not the one for tourists, people in Jamaica are very nice and friendly.

you are like little children, you are afraid of everything.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If you can afford it, get a day pass to Hedonism in Negril x

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

"People end up writing nonsense, I was in Jamaica a few times and what you write is nonsense which in every hotel tell you, only to sale you expensive trips from the hotel and to buy everything in the hotel.

I suggest going out to people, see real Jamaica not the one for tourists, people in Jamaica are very nice and friendly.

you are like little children, you are afraid of everything."

We spent 5 weeks in Jamaica at the start of this year. Be sensible as you would anywhere else and you will see no trouble. We didn’t stay all inclusive, we walked everywhere and we had a great time. Respect is all it takes x

"Just meet in public....

You’re a foreigner, they won’t hurt you."

That's strange as foreigners are often murdered or attacked in most countries as they are vulnerable

"Just meet in public....

You’re a foreigner, they won’t hurt you.

That's strange as foreigners are often murdered or attacked in most countries as they are vulnerable"

I have been to over 30 countries and never had any problems. What people need understand is that these foreign countries need your money. So you’re safe. Just be vigilant and you will be fine..

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Might as well holiday in Bognor Regis if you're not going to get out and about.

Just be sensible and ask where is safe and where isn't etc

I felt safer in Jamaica than in parts of London

Live like a lion not a lamb

» Add a new message to this topic