FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting into femdom roleplay

Getting into femdom roleplay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heDevilsinthedetail OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I fancy getting into a bit of sub/dom role play any advice on how to go about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you have a partner x

liverpool

Nope that’s the first half of my problem. Finding someone into it

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Nope that’s the first half of my problem. Finding someone into it"

Bummer Or not maybe.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Nope that’s the first half of my problem. Finding someone into it"

Go to some of the social meets near you and talk to people there. Another way is the kink nights at your local clubs.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Think you'd be better off on another site .the (FET) one I'm talking about (LIFE)

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Try attending a Munch (it’s a fet Social). There will be at least one in Liverpool, but the Wirral is held monthly at Townhouse. Usually the 2nd Tuesday of the month, check the club website!

Newbies are always welcome & it’s not a play event - it’s just like a pub night with lots of people who are interested or involved in fetish play x

liverpool

Already started looking at (FET) and I’m going to put a post up there too

liverpool

Thanks for the help

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

"I fancy getting into a bit of sub/dom role play any advice on how to go about it? "

Yes the aforementioned site is a good idea, and get yourself along to a fet event or munch.

But if you're just going down the random message route then, like on here, it may be a long haul.

You write to her after thoroughly reading her profile. Address her respectfully. It's ok to appear confident, but not cocky. You explain why you would like to meet her, what you hope she can unlock within you, and what you can offer her as a submissive in return for that. And if you send a picture, unless asked for nude, its fully clothed including face. And make it a good one. Take some time over it and show willing. Not a 2 second selfie in the toilet mirror.

But be aware if it's just roleplay you are after, where you are playing at being submissive and she's playing at being dominant until you switch, then most Femdoms won't be interested. It's not a part she's playing that she casts off at will. It's what she is.

liverpool

"I fancy getting into a bit of sub/dom role play any advice on how to go about it?

Yes the aforementioned site is a good idea, and get yourself along to a fet event or munch.

But if you're just going down the random message route then, like on here, it may be a long haul.

You write to her after thoroughly reading her profile. Address her respectfully. It's ok to appear confident, but not cocky. You explain why you would like to meet her, what you hope she can unlock within you, and what you can offer her as a submissive in return for that. And if you send a picture, unless asked for nude, its fully clothed including face. And make it a good one. Take some time over it and show willing. Not a 2 second selfie in the toilet mirror.

But be aware if it's just roleplay you are after, where you are playing at being submissive and she's playing at being dominant until you switch, then most Femdoms won't be interested. It's not a part she's playing that she casts off at will. It's what she is.

"

Yeh Im not trying to rush into finding the right person for me. Ive been sending carefully written messages out after reading certain peoples profiles and telling them what I think I can offer them and what I’m looking for.

Thought I’d found someone but she wanted me to be submissive in chastity 24/7 and I had to run my all my life decisions past her which is a step too far for me. I just need someone who will help me step into that world in the bedroom and we can develop from there

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

"I fancy getting into a bit of sub/dom role play any advice on how to go about it?

Yeh Im not trying to rush into finding the right person for me. Ive been sending carefully written messages out after reading certain peoples profiles and telling them what I think I can offer them and what I’m looking for.

Thought I’d found someone but she wanted me to be submissive in chastity 24/7 and I had to run my all my life decisions past her which is a step too far for me. I just need someone who will help me step into that world in the bedroom and we can develop from there"

Well yes you've got to find a Mistress that's right for you, but unless you are paying then most lifestyle Mistresses will expect a commitment of some sort. Not marriage or anything! But yes chastity perhaps, or daily updates on some aspect of your life. Control of some sort outside of your sessions.

» Add a new message to this topic