FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Public pics

Public pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie, I'm patient enough to know I'm unlikely to find meets right away but I'm worried a lack of public photos will lessen my chances?

I've got distinctive tattoos in all the wrong places and have a very high profile job so can't plaster pics all over here but I want my profile to be appealing. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie, I'm patient enough to know I'm unlikely to find meets right away but I'm worried a lack of public photos will lessen my chances?

I've got distinctive tattoos in all the wrong places and have a very high profile job so can't plaster pics all over here but I want my profile to be appealing. Any advice?"

Your right, lack of public pics will hamper your chances.

Maybe try using a pic editor app and blank out your tattoos or get creative with the camera angle so they dont show.

Poppy

Ahh Poppy that's a brill idea I didn't think of that, I suppose a little covering or two on a photo is better than none. Cheers x

There's lots of great photos of guys wearing sexy clothing... suits, shirts and boxers etc. Have a look at some guy's profiles here in the forums, there's lots of inspiration

Mrs

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

I dont like showing face pics for the same reason, and dick pics on your public profile are a no no for me but but as above says, use a picture editor, go black and white be creative and maybe put a few face pics in your friends only album and when you trust someone then add them as friends so the get a better idea of who you are.

Or send them a face pic in a message, you can then delete the face pic from the message once they have seen it, hope that helps mate

Ahh a cheeky suit pic or two is a great idea. I think tonight may turn into photoshoot Fridays haha x

"I dont like showing face pics for the same reason, and dick pics on your public profile are a no no for me but but as above says, use a picture editor, go black and white be creative and maybe put a few face pics in your friends only album and when you trust someone then add them as friends so the get a better idea of who you are.

Or send them a face pic in a message, you can then delete the face pic from the message once they have seen it, hope that helps mate "

I've got a few friends only ones up, ahh I didn't know that about the messages that's brill. Cheers mate. Brill profile by the way it's give me a few ideas

"Hey everyone,

I've got distinctive tattoos in all the wrong places and have a very high profile job so can't plaster pics all over here but I want my profile to be appealing. Any advice?"

Should have thought of that before getting tattoos!

I,have enough to show but alot of friends and private ones to .a good mix,always works well

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Can people you work with see your tattoos ?

By *ccasionalfunCouple  over a year ago

hereandthere

It won't lessen your chance

It will stop it

My wife and I have jobs which we couldn't be exposed but hey ho that's life .

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

No face pics will seriously cut your chances , you may attract someone you message with a pic but any browsers will not message you. Hat high profile job do you have?

[Removed by poster at 28/04/18 11:18:46]

"Hey everyone,

I've got distinctive tattoos in all the wrong places and have a very high profile job so can't plaster pics all over here but I want my profile to be appealing. Any advice?

Should have thought of that before getting tattoos!"

Will this effect my swinging chances didn't really cross my mind six years ago mate.

"I,have enough to show but alot of friends and private ones to .a good mix,always works well"

Brill profile mate it's given me an idea of the right balance

"Can people you work with see your tattoos ?"

Yeah especially my lower arm ones, had a bit of a photoshoot last night though sure I'll be able to cover a lot with some editing.

"No face pics will seriously cut your chances , you may attract someone you message with a pic but any browsers will not message you. Hat high profile job do you have? "

Public pics are definite no go for me but I do have them on friends only. I think I'll have to entice the ladies and couples in with some clever clothes shots and some coverings for the nude ones.

I'm a radio presenter and involved with a major UK record label, I'm no celeb but it wouldn't be good for my career if friends and colleagues found out.

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Yeah just blank them out, tattoos are easy enough to remove in photoshop or even on an iPhone with mark up in the photos app.

Don’t show your face, leave it neck down.

Pretty easy to get around it all C x

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

"No face pics will seriously cut your chances , you may attract someone you message with a pic but any browsers will not message you. Hat high profile job do you have?

Public pics are definite no go for me but I do have them on friends only. I think I'll have to entice the ladies and couples in with some clever clothes shots and some coverings for the nude ones.

I'm a radio presenter and involved with a major UK record label, I'm no celeb but it wouldn't be good for my career if friends and colleagues found out."

Oh I might know you then lol. Hasn’t effected my career though.

"There's lots of great photos of guys wearing sexy clothing... suits, shirts and boxers etc. Have a look at some guy's profiles here in the forums, there's lots of inspiration

Mrs "

A guy in a suit is a bit of a 'thing' for me, so I coulnd't agree with this more!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"No face pics will seriously cut your chances , you may attract someone you message with a pic but any browsers will not message you. Hat high profile job do you have?

I'm a radio presenter and involved with a major UK record label, I'm no celeb but it wouldn't be good for my career if friends and colleagues found out."

Most of them are probably here

Think your profile is fine.

Photos...just be creative...unless you’ve got tattoos all over your body then you can do different parts. Suggestive but not too revealing works well.

Problem you'll find is that there's so much decent competition with profiles which have lots of pictures giving the girls a glimpse of what's on offer.

Being new compounds your situation even further.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I never expect to see face pics, a lot of people don’t have them.

... But be creative with torso shots - in the bath or shower, shirt on but open, boxers or a towel, use your timer for a cheeky bum shot.

I’m sure you’ll be fine!

» Add a new message to this topic