FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Seeing a fabber in public

Seeing a fabber in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *justfunx OP   Man  over a year ago

pembs

Hi o 2 occasions I have seen fabbers I recognise while out on a social with friends is there any etiquette to saying hello to them?

So far I have left it to avoid any embaracement.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Hi o 2 occasions I have seen fabbers I recognise while out on a social with friends is there any etiquette to saying hello to them?

"

Two different worlds for most people, discretion is probably the best advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi o 2 occasions I have seen fabbers I recognise while out on a social with friends is there any etiquette to saying hello to them?

Two different worlds for most people, discretion is probably the best advice "

Agreed

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you've met them before eye contact with an imperceptible nod avoids awkward questions from companions. If you've never met them carry on as if you don't know them. They might be with family and would be horrified to have a guy ask "are you bigknockers48 from that swingers site?"

I’ve had a lady come up to me in a pub and say hi as she recognised me(discreetly),we chatted had a few drinks it was lovely to have a nice open frank chat and now we chat as friends often

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We wouldn't appreciate being approached at all, fab life and our personal life are not interchangeable. Probably best to keep initial contact to a swinging environment.

"If you've met them before eye contact with an imperceptible nod avoids awkward questions from companions. If you've never met them carry on as if you don't know them. They might be with family and would be horrified to have a guy ask "are you bigknockers48 from that swingers site?" "

I would say this is the perfect advice.

Mild acknowledgement but do not approach.

We struggled with this a little in the beginning. We felt it was rude to ignore someone in public but also we wanted to respect peoples right to privacy.

We found the above to be the best option.

pembs

Thanks

Always left well alone cause not knowing who with.

Be nice if there was some secret code though.

Why not try the “fancy a fuck” or “can I lick your pussy” approach? Men seem convinced that it’s a good way and that women should respond favourably, so give it a shot!

On a serious note if you really wanted to make contact why not just go over and chat to them the same as you would someone that’s not on fab? I suspect that would get you a much better response, if the woman you are chart to is receptive to your advances you could then mention fab (although if it were me it’d probably put me off as I’d think you were only chatting to me because you thought I was easy and not because you liked me!).

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks

Always left well alone cause not knowing who with.

Be nice if there was some secret code though."

No code would remain secret for long. If you recognise someone out message them later but don't say "I saw you in Asda" or wherever, it freaks people out, especially women.

By *heDevilsinthedetailMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Best to smile and say nothing. Most people keep swinging totally seperate from daily life

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

I suppose it depends on the situation between you all.

If it was a single (or fabsingle) seeing a couple where they'd fucked the wife or hubby without the other knowing. Then obviously not even eye contact.

But if it was a mutually fun evening for all then a smile and a nod like you're passing acquaintances would be ok.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Half of me thinks you’re brave for even asking this question as we all know it’s a big no no.

Yet the other half of me wouldn’t care if I was with friends. If I was with my mam and dad maybe Itd be a bit awks.

I’m going to twickenham next week for the rugby and the girls I am going with know I am meeting a lad from here on the fri eve so if anyone approached me there I would be absolutely delighted that they’d make themselves known.

It is a hard one and a total 50/50 xx

I would be mortified, none of my friends know and I don’t want them to. And as I’ve said before I’d think you’d only come chatting because you think I’m an easy lay. A more traditional approach would work better for me x

"

I was once in same pub as a local fabber. He noticed I was online messaged me n we went separately to a different pub to meet. Was nice to finally meet him as had talked for ages..

I don't have a problem someone saying hi if I'm out as long as I'm alone or they are discreet..

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Someone I have never met: ignore.

Someone I have met and am on good terms with: say hello as they are already a friend.

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

"Someone I have never met: ignore.

Someone I have met and am on good terms with: say hello as they are already a friend."

I've had a few messages from men that have recognised me out. They didn't send me a face pic so I'd know who was looking at me. It's creepy. Blocked.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I can't think of anything worse than someone from fab approaching me in public if we've never met before.

It has happened to me several times, usually when I'm at work . It always results in me blocking them as soon as I get home.

Respect their privacy and leave them alone. If you want to you could always send them a message saying "I spotted you out and about but didn't want to bother you in public. Would you like to chat?"

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Thankfully we have never been approached in public, which is good. Most of the time we have our little girl with us and that would just be an ultra no no. But we have seen other fab users out and about. There’s some we see quite often, who likely don’t know it’s us. It’s funny thinking “oh I’ve seen you taking multiple cocks” or “I know what you get up too!”. But approach them? Never. There’s a respect boundary that you just don’t cross.

You use the site to message, or if you want to go up to somebody, you do it in a club. Anything else? You’ll get the “get lost” answer, or worse.

C x

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

If the 2 parties were on their own and you knew/have met each other I don’t see an issue with a hello

If with friends or family then absolutely keep away - people usually like to keep those aspects separate

By *he witchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow in SW Devon

I keep my swinging seperate from my personal life.

On occasion I have seen someone I have met up with. He had his family with him. I just smiled and walked on.

I appreciate the fact he did the same.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We saw one whilst out in Wakefield

Wouldn't and didn't anything.

Not our business.

Miss

Someone approached my hubby in Sainsbury’s and said quite openly “I came to the gangbang for your wife a couple of years, remember?” Hubby was pretty shocked about how loud he had been in the shop just down the road from his work and so told him where to go. This happened yesterday. We are happy for people to send us a message here to say they saw us but not in public, discretion is really important!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Someone approached my hubby in Sainsbury’s and said quite openly “I came to the gangbang for your wife a couple of years, remember?” Hubby was pretty shocked about how loud he had been in the shop just down the road from his work and so told him where to go. This happened yesterday. We are happy for people to send us a message here to say they saw us but not in public, discretion is really important!"

Totally out of order!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

All depends on who it was where we was and who I/they was with,

We all tell little white lies,

Oh she is a friend from work or they are friends of friends etc

For me its not really a issue as long as they don't bring up how we know each other, I have different groups of friends, They could be anyone

Saw a female Fabber at work (few years back - I work in a very large organisation) that I’d also played with in a club. Said nothing and we didn’t acknowledge each other at all - not 100% sure she recognised me. I did see her (and hubby) again in a club but didn’t play. Thought it best to steer clear.

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

I was once recognised in a supermarket. The guy in question is half of a couple but I was also by myself at the time. We acknowledged each other, shook hands and had a low volume chat.

This was ok by me, but clearly different circumstances require different approaches.

pembs

I’m inclined for the polite message after saying hello saw you out.

You never know who their with and I don’t want to cause embaracing situation after all we’re all here for fun.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Someone approached my hubby in Sainsbury’s and said quite openly “I came to the gangbang for your wife a couple of years, remember?” Hubby was pretty shocked about how loud he had been in the shop just down the road from his work and so told him where to go. This happened yesterday. We are happy for people to send us a message here to say they saw us but not in public, discretion is really important!"

Some people have no filter.

We've twice had to tell men we've met for socials in pubs to keep their voice down but your experience is beyond the pale.

I have met a lady on more than one occassion in a professional capacity..then one day I saw her pic on fab as part of a couple [no single men]..they are still on here and have met the lady since professionally..she has no idea that I know and so it will remain !

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"We wouldn't appreciate being approached at all, fab life and our personal life are not interchangeable. Probably best to keep initial contact to a swinging environment. "

Recently whilst out for a family meal bumped into a couple I had met up with the month before! I said a brief hello and smiled whilst up at bar ordering our food, privately messaged them later to say 'wasn't being rude but was out with my kids .......' They totally understood, discretion surely goes without saying! Obviously this scene is not for everyone

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We would rather anyone who recognises us, actually introduced themselves there and then, instead of just sending us a message saying they saw us. We find it frustrating when that happens, as we often don't remember seeing them, so don't know what they're like.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"If you've met them before eye contact with an imperceptible nod avoids awkward questions from companions. If you've never met them carry on as if you don't know them. They might be with family and would be horrified to have a guy ask "are you bigknockers48 from that swingers site?" "

this happened to me,chased round marks and Spencer saying are you really Blondie I was furious and someone works in Morrison's and does the same when I'm in, terrible way to behave

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If you've met them before eye contact with an imperceptible nod avoids awkward questions from companions. If you've never met them carry on as if you don't know them. They might be with family and would be horrified to have a guy ask "are you bigknockers48 from that swingers site?"

this happened to me,chased round marks and Spencer saying are you really Blondie I was furious and someone works in Morrison's and does the same when I'm in, terrible way to behave"

Yeah, we had to stop going to a local pub for the same reason.

By *ncebittenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I once saw a guy I’d met a couple of times in my local Asda with his girlfriend, didn’t acknowledge him, just messaged him on here afterwards saying, you’re gf is fit if she’d be up for MFF ??????

If we've met polite smile and carry on with my day ,I'd never ever approach someone from here if we had never had contact ,although was at the end of a bar when a couple from here turned up ,she looks ever fitter in person !

A friend of mine and his gf are.on here saw their profile and mentioned I knew them we are now friends on here however when I've seen them out and about it's just a smile and that's all. However I did message saying I wanted to say hello but didn't want to freak them out, they seemed ok with it but did say none of their friends know. So if I do say hello I wouldn't mention fab at all.

Nod and smile as I might to any acquaintance, I'm not in the habit of having sex with people I would blank in public.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Discreetly I might say hello or just acknowledge their presents

[Removed by poster at 30/04/18 09:47:34]

I just smile and walk on x if they want come say hello then great

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

This is the main reason we won't meet people who live too near by. Too much of a risk of bumping into them in tesco or at work.

That said, it was pretty funny bumping into one of the bar staff and two other couples in the Tesco near to xtasia when we went shopping the morning after Coy smiles and winks all round!

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Having picked up my wife from her lovers house..when we got home..I wore her spunk soaked panties..(which is my thing).,she then wanted to go shopping..we went to Asdas (other stores were available),and she walked straight into him and his wife..who he had picked up from her work and is unaware that he is fucking my wife..he went beetroot, my wife stammered a so sorry...and I looked at him,knowing that my scrotum was soaked in his spunk..

I tend to err on the side of caution and never acknowledge anyone I’ve played with in public..

The funny thing about this swinging lifestyle is I have become very paranoid. I never forget a face and I have run into people in corporate meetings , at the gym and in public. If they start talking to me.

My first thought is always ... did I have sex with this person?

» Add a new message to this topic