FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for finding a sexy lady to join us?

Advice for finding a sexy lady to join us?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Private meet or Club meet? I would suggest more chance of success in a club free of pressure?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

If you are looking for a lady I would suggest tailoring your profile accordingly.

What most ladies find appealing in a profile is very different to what attracts men. Action pics and mostly pics of the female half of a couple will attract the fellas but ladies prefer to see a good mix of pictures of both of you and are often put off by action pics and close ups of genitalia - we tend to prefer suggestive rather than explicit.

We also like to read in your profile how you see the play dynamic. I.e will everyone be equally involved or are you looking for the ladies to play while he watches etc.

Hope that helps a little

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you are looking for a lady I would suggest tailoring your profile accordingly.

What most ladies find appealing in a profile is very different to what attracts men. Action pics and mostly pics of the female half of a couple will attract the fellas but ladies prefer to see a good mix of pictures of both of you and are often put off by action pics and close ups of genitalia - we tend to prefer suggestive rather than explicit.

We also like to read in your profile how you see the play dynamic. I.e will everyone be equally involved or are you looking for the ladies to play while he watches etc.

Hope that helps a little "

Good advice! Second what this lady has said.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No pics of hubby apart from a cock, that would put me off.

Many thanks for the responses. Made a few alterations and appreciate any feedback x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I agree about the photos, more of Mr would be good - although for me, in the same way a dick pic avatar gets an auto delete, so would yours I’m afraid! Another post mentioned keeping photos suggestive & I totally agree.

You explain your dynamics quite well. The 420 friendly will deter some & be welcome to others.

Hopefully your changes will get you the results

you want!

Good luck! x

"I agree about the photos, more of Mr would be good - although for me, in the same way a dick pic avatar gets an auto delete, so would yours I’m afraid! Another post mentioned keeping photos suggestive & I totally agree.

You explain your dynamics quite well. The 420 friendly will deter some & be welcome to others.

Hopefully your changes will get you the results

you want!

Good luck! x"

Thank you. Sorting more pics as we speak x

By *ally_weaverMan  over a year ago

Stoneyburn

Hire one?

By *ccasionalfunCouple  over a year ago

hereandthere

Let the lady meet ladies alone. Simple as that, after a few times you could join in.

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Clubs clubs clubs! Try a club! There will nearly always be something for you there and it can be so much more relaxed C x

By *ccasionalfunCouple  over a year ago

hereandthere

"Clubs clubs clubs! Try a club! There will nearly always be something for you there and it can be so much more relaxed C x"

Awesome boobs Mrs telford

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

"Clubs clubs clubs! Try a club! There will nearly always be something for you there and it can be so much more relaxed C x

Awesome boobs Mrs telford "

Looking at your pics I will take that as a very, very, very good compliment guys C x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Please put the 420 ref back of you like to indulge, far better to find out before meeting someone.

"Please put the 420 ref back of you like to indulge, far better to find out before meeting someone. "

It never came out Absolutely right to be honest, and to be fair it acts as an additional vetting (for those who bother to read it!), as anyone who is morally offended, probably isn't for us.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Please put the 420 ref back of you like to indulge, far better to find out before meeting someone.

It never came out Absolutely right to be honest, and to be fair it acts as an additional vetting (for those who bother to read it!), as anyone who is morally offended, probably isn't for us."

Some people aren’t morally offfended, the smell just makes them ill.

» Add a new message to this topic