FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What to wear at a social?

What to wear at a social?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all peeps who enjoy dressing classy yet sexy for a social,

Please can I ask some advice (I know it’s subjective to what I feel comfortable in)- but what do you sexy ladies wear to a city centre club social?

I was thinking a sexy dress but am worried my usual oasis style may not cut it? I’m too shy to be wearing my latex etc out in town of a public club.

I’m curious as to if anyone has any good internet sites which sell good quality clothing, that is sexy but may be worn again on another night with Mr Perve in town.

I’m also curious as to what others find sexy for clothing (confidence aside)

Thanks for all ideas xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Until you said wear again we would have said some of the stuff at Ann summers can pass as sociable when with a jacket ... and then not ...

Interesting. Thanks.

So subtly covered- would be ok- then worn privately again?

[Removed by poster at 01/05/18 20:40:55]

Most things go. It’s more what you’re comfortable in, in our opinion. I doubt anyone would judge too much if you looked too hot lol

Go in your oasis stuff. It's a social, so coming in a gimp suit is just not cricket!

Anyone you fancy can be flirted with in person - far sexier than latex!

I would wear an above knee skirt, heeled court shoes or heeled boots, a nice top. But I would wear the same for a vanilla night out too.

Mrs

Wear whatever you want to wear and be happy

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If it's literally just a social I'll wear something I'm comfortable and feel good in

I'm a fan of leggings (sexy ones!) and heels, and whatever you fancy on top (shirt/slinky top/corset/lingerie - whatever works for you!).

Sorry to jump into the thread.

What should a guy wear to one? I feel comfortable in jeans and tshirt. Usually grey, stone washed jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Sorry to jump into the thread.

What should a guy wear to one? I feel comfortable in jeans and tshirt. Usually grey, stone washed jeans and a black t-shirt. "

The same applies, if you are comfortable then go for it.

"Wear whatever you want to wear and be happy "

What should a guy wear to one? I feel comfortable in jeans and tshirt. Usually grey, stone washed jeans and a black t-shirt. "

I like to see a guy dress up a bit. Smart jeans and shirt. I mean I would be wearing high heels and a short skirt, so it’s nice to get some effort back. But that’s just me. Other women will have a different view.

Mrs

a bit off topic, but last Friday I saw a girl in a Wetherspoons pub wearing black lace underwear and jeans - nothing else (apart from shoes, obvs)

Is that what the young folk wear on a normal night out these days?!

What should a guy wear to one? I feel comfortable in jeans and tshirt. Usually grey, stone washed jeans and a black t-shirt.

I like to see a guy dress up a bit. Smart jeans and shirt. I mean I would be wearing high heels and a short skirt, so it’s nice to get some effort back. But that’s just me. Other women will have a different view.

Mrs"

I feel. A suit would be a little overkill. Even jeans and a smart shirt.

"a bit off topic, but last Friday I saw a girl in a Wetherspoons pub wearing black lace underwear and jeans - nothing else (apart from shoes, obvs)

Is that what the young folk wear on a normal night out these days?! "

When I go out clubbing, you have lasses with boobtubes or just sports bras. Some even have loose boobtubes with basically half their tits out. They stay in pretty well to be honest.

Mrs

I feel. A suit would be a little overkill. Even jeans and a smart shirt. "

Yes a suit is indeed overkill for a pub! A shirt is fairly standard in my experience, but maybe that’s a generational thing.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Mrs"

I'm with you on that one, if I'm making the effort I like my social meet to do the same ( unless I say ' Pub' and he takes it as casual then wishes he'd made the effort lol - he knows who he is.. . )

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If it’s an organised social in a public bar or club, then I’d say wear whatever suits the dress code of the venue. The last thing you want to do is stand out as a swinger / fetishist in public as that could make things awkward!

If it’s in a Swingers club, then again, follow the lines of the club’s dress code!

If it’s a private social meet, then it’s entirely up to you ... but to keep it discreet, I’d still suggest going with a standard dress code for the venue x

All really cool opinions. Thank you. It’s great to see most are saying go ‘normal’ and comfi.

That takes a lot of pressure off me as I was thinking I HAD to go ‘clubwear’ when that wouldn’t make me comfi

X

I too agree I would be turning my head more for a shirt rather than a t shirt. Not expecting a suit or tie/ cravat ( lol), but some nice jeans, decent shoes and a shirt always looks great.

Kx

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Hi all peeps who enjoy dressing classy yet sexy for a social,

Please can I ask some advice (I know it’s subjective to what I feel comfortable in)- but what do you sexy ladies wear to a city centre club social?

I was thinking a sexy dress but am worried my usual oasis style may not cut it? I’m too shy to be wearing my latex etc out in town of a public club.

I’m curious as to if anyone has any good internet sites which sell good quality clothing, that is sexy but may be worn again on another night with Mr Perve in town.

I’m also curious as to what others find sexy for clothing (confidence aside)

Thanks for all ideas xxx"

There's a few pics in our profile of Mrs M on way to a social.

Might help.

Mr M

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Like others have said....something smart but not overkill.....

Also if it is say mid week can be a bit more relaxed than a Saturday

We Always like to make an effort when meeting people it’s first impressions , something sexy but not to over the top works for Mrs . If we met another couple for a social & they've made no effort at all ie dress code but not being judgemental it gives a pretty good idea of their personalities, but that’s our opinion not to say how other people perceive

Nice slinky dress, nothing too revealing , leave something for the imagination.

And men, shirt and jeans is good just make sure you've got good shoes. Nothing worse than tatty shoes imo. X

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

"I'm a fan of leggings (sexy ones!) and heels, and whatever you fancy on top (shirt/slinky top/corset/lingerie - whatever works for you!)."

Leggings and heels do it for me every time!!

Smart but casual for me for socials.

This has been so useful as I now won’t panic about being in ‘normal’ clothes. Much appreciated everyone x

"We Always like to make an effort when meeting people it’s first impressions , something sexy but not to over the top works for Mrs . If we met another couple for a social & they've made no effort at all ie dress code but not being judgemental it gives a pretty good idea of their personalities, but that’s our opinion not to say how other people perceive "

And not judgemental at all

» Add a new message to this topic