FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging etiquette with regards to walking?

Dogging etiquette with regards to walking?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I know all the usual signs and etiquette for dogging outings but not seen a lot about walking. My local dogging site is very close as the crow flies along a footpath but is a fair old drive round to get to the car park. Is it acceptable to turn up without a car to see who’s around if an evening? From what I’ve seen some sites where people play out doors meets may occur in the car park and then all parties go for a walk to a secluded spot but this site is very much a play in the carpark venue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"So I know all the usual signs and etiquette for dogging outings but not seen a lot about walking. My local dogging site is very close as the crow flies along a footpath but is a fair old drive round to get to the car park. Is it acceptable to turn up without a car to see who’s around if an evening? From what I’ve seen some sites where people play out doors meets may occur in the car park and then all parties go for a walk to a secluded spot but this site is very much a play in the carpark venue."

You will be ok to walk in so to speak just be respectable and curtious about it and expect nothing in return and all will go well. Enjoy

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Might be funny if plod turns up, everyone scatters to thier respective cars, and you are left standing there like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

» Add a new message to this topic