FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Etiquette

Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone hasn’t read your message. Is it ok to send them a second one?

I’m only asking as there is a lady on here I really like the look of and I know that you ladies get lots of messages, I send a message the other day and by the time I’d sent it she had logged off, when I checked later that evening she still hadn’t been on.

Thanks you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Wait til she is next online and see if she reads it then.

Thank you Sally

I did and that’s why I’m asking. She was on yesterday and again today.

I just think she is stunning, and I respect people’s choices, obviously a no is a no. I wouldn’t dream of pestering anyone, but if she hasn’t read it or seen it. Is it wrong to try again?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

It depends on if you like looking at her photos. If you hassle her she might block you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If someone sends us a second message we tend to block. However we do try to respond to all, even if it’s just “no thanks”

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's generally accepted that if a message hasn't been read that it is bad form to follow up with another, especially after only a short period of time.

There's no meaning to be taken from it as it could be unread for any number of reasons and not always negative ones.

Best bet is to delete any sent messages so you don't sit looking at them waiting for them to turn from yellow to white - it'll drive you nuts.

Either way I'd not send a second message and assume it's a "no thanks" and if she does then reply at some point it's a pleasant surprise

If she’s stunning, or even if she wasn’t, by the time she logs on your message will have vanished down the screen and she may not see it.

Wait a while and message when she’s online so there’s more chance it’s on the screen when she opens her inbox.

If she still ignores it, she probably had a look at you and decided you’re not what she seeks

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

That’s probably the best advice

Thanks you. I was kind of hoping that she hadn’t seen it, but I think I should maybe just leave if. She will more than likely getting bombarded.

Lol

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

She probably has hundreds of messages and hasn't had the time to get to yours yet.

Try to forget you sent it until if and when you get a reply.

"If someone hasn’t read your message. Is it ok to send them a second one?

I’m only asking as there is a lady on here I really like the look of and I know that you ladies get lots of messages, I send a message the other day and by the time I’d sent it she had logged off, when I checked later that evening she still hadn’t been on.

Thanks you"

If the message has been read and not replied to. Personally no I would not send a message.

The same as if shes been online and not read

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

do you meet her criteria? she's possibly looked at your profile and decided not to bother reading your message if she's not interested,this is what I tend to do but I normally block at the same time to save further mail from folk I'm not interested in

I would say no. Well not for a while anyway. My pet hate is when additionally messages are sent before I get chance to get to the first message, it's a big put off and would just get deleted due to clogging up my inbox further

Keep messaging until she answers,women love dedication in a man.

"Keep messaging until she answers,women love dedication in a man."

And cock pic bombardment

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"If she’s stunning, or even if she wasn’t, by the time she logs on your message will have vanished down the screen and she may not see it.

Wait a while and message when she’s online so there’s more chance it’s on the screen when she opens her inbox.

If she still ignores it, she probably had a look at you and decided you’re not what she seeks

Hope that helps. "

This

Send it. She can either answer, delete or ignore.

I've missed messages when they have been shoved from page 1.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"do you meet her criteria? she's possibly looked at your profile and decided not to bother reading your message if she's not interested,this is what I tend to do but I normally block at the same time to save further mail from folk I'm not interested in"

Same here , if the sender isn’t for us we ignore

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

If you send a message then notice you’ve done goofed and not included something you were supposed to, or made a very silly mistake, then sure it does it hurt to send a message.

If you send send send then no, it’s not ok, and it will either get them blocked or just deleted and not replied. C x

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Try a message and then, after a while follow up with a wink.

We're always surprised when people message and wink at the same time, leaving them with nothing in the bank.

» Add a new message to this topic