FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > no response why?

no response why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All

need some advise , why no response to our ad, i appreciate we not into full swing yet, but we may do, but really nothing, minx is amazing ?

minx xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi All

need some advise , why no response to our ad, i appreciate we not into full swing yet, but we may do, but really nothing, minx is amazing ?

minx xx"

Your profile comes across as though you are only really interested in girl play. That kind of narrows things down. Tbh being on here is not easy, its best to go out and meet people in clubs or at events.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Hi All

minx xx"

You’re in Bristol, the meet is in Bournemouth, as anything, anywhere. Some people might stay in a hotel as it’s a long way for a day trip. Why not post a hotel meet?

The M is called I. The W is called I. But she is referred to as minx and in the ad above minx says minx is amazing. Why the third person references?

All your veris are from cams. No meets in 5 months seems strange even for soft swingers.

Something doesn’t feel right so I’d avoid meeting. Doubly so as you’re not looking for single guys this time.

Good luck with your search.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP very few single ladies are willing to meet a couple and just have girl play. This may be one reason why you haven't had a response to your meet.

If a single lady wants only girl play she will meet another lady, if she meets a couple she will want to fuck both of you!

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

If I was a single woman looking to play only with a woman without hubby being involved , I would look for a single woman not a couple. I've met ladies on their own before without the hubby sat watching, it's much more fun. If I was to meet a couple I'd definitely want full on snogging and sex with both. You're limited by these things at the moment but if you get past it, you'll find it's a lot of fun.

Good luck.

Leia

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't meet a couple if I was not getting cock off the husband x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Your meet criteria is narrow so it’s logical that so is your target audience and your potential meets

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I wouldn't meet a couple if I was not getting cock off the husband x"

Exactly this, I also find your bio is enough to put me off OP. I don't want to be a performing seal, neither would a lot of other ladies.

» Add a new message to this topic