FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Difficulty climaxing

Difficulty climaxing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ill be straight with you, im on antidepressants and the main side effect (as per the leaflet too) is "difficulty acheiving sexual climax" obviously this isnt a problem for the other person, some may say a bonus lol but for me it is soooooo frustrating! Has anyone any tips or product knowledge of something that make things get there a little quicker?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried going back to your gp and discussing options?

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

I'd speak to your doctor and see if there's a substitute. I've been on various medication for years and it's affected me in different ways at different times of day, even. I suffer a lot of pain and find my morphine sometimes stops me from achieving orgasm and it's hugely frustrating. I know it's a but different for guys but I'd definitely speak to the doc.

Good luck

leia

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

*Thinks he will reread his own medical small print tomorrow*

Good luck OP. Docs is the first port of call.

[Removed by poster at 03/05/18 00:41:41]

[Removed by poster at 03/05/18 00:41:37]

"Have you tried going back to your gp and discussing options? "
tried that hun, pretty much got told that its a side effect off all anti depressants so im kinda stuck with it. X

"I'd speak to your doctor and see if there's a substitute. I've been on various medication for years and it's affected me in different ways at different times of day, even. I suffer a lot of pain and find my morphine sometimes stops me from achieving orgasm and it's hugely frustrating. I know it's a but different for guys but I'd definitely speak to the doc.

Good luck

leia"

ive tried that and they said all antidepresssants will pretty much do the same. Ive seen creams that suppisedly make you more sensetive but only in amarica so im a bit dubious

"*Thinks he will reread his own medical small print tomorrow*

Good luck OP. Docs is the first port of call. "

lol cheers

I would advice trying to get off the anti depressants and finding another way of dealing with your depression. I have had severe depression myself several times but refuse to take medication. Self help groups and activities can help. X

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Not all antidepressants work in the same way, ask to see a different doctor in the practice and try again. Possibly have a chat with the pharmacist in a private room next time you collect your prescription.

Alternatively see if you can attend some counselling, CBT or self help groups and reduce or stop the medication. Do not stop them suddenly whatever you do.

"Not all antidepressants work in the same way, ask to see a different doctor in the practice and try again. Possibly have a chat with the pharmacist in a private room next time you collect your prescription.

Alternatively see if you can attend some counselling, CBT or self help groups and reduce or stop the medication. Do not stop them suddenly whatever you do. "

This is spot on. Drugs are great help but there are other things as mentioned here that you can try and surprised they havent been offerred. A combination of this can then be an early springboard to reducing or even kicking the drugs altogether and hopefully your problem will also disappear

» Add a new message to this topic