FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why cant we name the timewasters

Why cant we name the timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after yet another tinewaster im wondering why we cant name and shame on here ??

The site claims it doesnt want them here yet does nothing about them ?

Are we allowed to name and shame ???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i didnt name you when you stood me up!...

It’s against forum rules to name, you face a unexpected break from the forum by breaking them

"i didnt name you when you stood me up!..."

Eh ??? When was this then as pretty sure weve never spoken before ?

"It’s against forum rules to name, you face a unexpected break from the forum by breaking them "

So we get punished by naming but the real ones are left to carry on ?

becasue, as you can see, anyone can name anyone! all those men who react to rejection by a volley of abuse would just name women as being 'timewasters' instead..no way to police it at all...as well as the fact that there seems to be a varied opinion as to what is timewasting anyway.

"i didnt name you when you stood me up!...

Eh ??? When was this then as pretty sure weve never spoken before ? "

yes...exactly my point!!

yes...exactly my point!!"

There is a way of policing it quite easy because fabs can see any conversation !! So they quite easy have proof .

But i do see your point of its easy to report anyone but the abovw must apply ??

OP, you’ve stood us up 4 times now, we haven’t named you....... see the flaw in your argument yet?

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

You too...

Just move on fella, it happens

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You’ve just seen an example of why it wouldn’t work. You have to improve your selection process, get used to it and move on.

yes...exactly my point!!"

Yep, far too open to abuse. There are so many bitter people on here that cannot take rejection. They'd just scream time waster to try and get back at you.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"OP, you’ve stood us up 4 times now, we haven’t named you....... see the flaw in your argument yet?"

Yes, you should have learnt by no show number 2.

yes...exactly my point!!

There is a way of policing it quite easy because fabs can see any conversation !! So they quite easy have proof .

But i do see your point of its easy to report anyone but the abovw must apply ?? "

how would that work? thats ridiculous!

they would only be taking your word for it the person didnt turn up to a meet, as well as the fact that once an actual meets arranged, its likely communication might be by phone, not on here surely?

"OP, you’ve stood us up 4 times now, we haven’t named you....... see the flaw in your argument yet?

Yes, you should have learnt by no show number 2. "

He seemed desperate so we thought we’d give him (yet) another chance

It would be a free for all and innocent people could get named and shamed thats why. Next.

I've been on here for 7 years, never really had my time wasted and never had a no show. Fab gives you all the tools you need to help out fakes/time wasters etc and your gut instinct should do the rest. Maybe I've been lucky but I tend to favour organised socials and arranging a quick coffee meet somewhere I'd be anyway, on my break or out shopping etc so no problem if they no show. I'm aware though, that that wouldn't suit everyone.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

anyone can accuse anyone of being a timewaster for genuine reasons but equally for not so genuine, ulterior reasons.

How the site could possibly manage all the gen & not so gen accusations then make a conclusion I dont know. Imagine if they tried

hahahaha

"It would be a free for all and innocent people could get named and shamed thats why. Next. "

You all sound like time wasters to me!

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Diazapam stat!!! U need to calm down! Lol its fab u take that risk if u meet someone! A social coffee whats the big deal if they dont turn up drink ur coffee and go enjoy ur day! Name & shame lol are u 14

"Diazapam stat!!! U need to calm down! Lol its fab u take that risk if u meet someone! A social coffee whats the big deal if they dont turn up drink ur coffee and go enjoy ur day! Name & shame lol are u 14"

Some people go to a lot of trouble to meet, including travelling long distances and booking hotels.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Because it's against EU regulations! Fucking EU forcing their laws of non-disclosure about the reliability of potential frotting partners on us. Makes my blood boil.

Did Nigel Farage die for nothing?

If you are constantly getting involved with timewasters, then there is something wrong with your selection procedure.

Mrs

"If you are constantly getting involved with timewasters, then there is something wrong with your selection procedure.

Mrs "

"So after yet another tinewaster im wondering why we cant name and shame on here ??

Are we allowed to name and shame ??? "

So if naming and shaming was allowed, why do you think that would stop you encountering "yet another timewaster"?

We had a couple recently who just drove off she threw a wobbly!!

Then messaged saying they would still like to meet up!!

Really!! lol

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Because it's against EU regulations! Fucking EU forcing their laws of non-disclosure about the reliability of potential frotting partners on us. Makes my blood boil.

Did Nigel Farage die for nothing? "

When did Nigel Farage for

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Die .....ffs

To a time waster,their time is wasted.they set out to disrupt the lives of others,so the only ones wasting time are those who's time they set out to waste.

My advice?

Stop being so gullible.

"So after yet another tinewaster im wondering why we cant name and shame on here ??

So if naming and shaming was allowed, why do you think that would stop you encountering "yet another timewaster"?"

I say the site should let you have a free 6 months for every time waster you encounter.....

It’s the sites fault for you encountering yet another time waster

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Can anyone tell me why this "name and shame" stream crops up so often? There was one not so long ago that admin eventually closed as the OP just kept harking back to his original argument, no matter how many times it was shot down. He eventually came over as someone with an ego problem who just wanted to argue.

Will we have a sort of court system, with the right of appeal etc, with damages awarded to the injured party once the lies/half-truths and self-deceits have been thrashed through?

Look would be "name and shamers", this is a potential swingers site and it will attract lots of people varying from those with nothing more than an an interest in the lifestyle, through those hesitantly dipping their toes into the arena just to get even a glimpse of what might be involved right through to a few "every hour of the day, every day of the week" "up for it" types.

Nobody said it was a speed dating, speed shagging site i.e. a sort of communal brothel where having joined you are guaranteed a hit.

God knows how many times people have been advised: do a localish social first.

If you arrange to travel for hours/tons of miles and at great expense to meet someone whom you've only ever chatted to online (or even on the phone) and you weren't already going to that venue anyway for some other purpose, frankly I'd say that's naive.

This is the real world. People get stood up even on a simple normal date, who said a potential meet is any different?

"Can anyone tell me why this "name and shame" stream crops up so often? There was one not so long ago that admin eventually closed as the OP just kept harking back to his original argument, no matter how many times it was shot down. He eventually came over as someone with an ego problem who just wanted to argue.

Will we have a sort of court system, with the right of appeal etc, with damages awarded to the injured party once the lies/half-truths and self-deceits have been thrashed through?

Look would be "name and shamers", this is a potential swingers site and it will attract lots of people varying from those with nothing more than an an interest in the lifestyle, through those hesitantly dipping their toes into the arena just to get even a glimpse of what might be involved right through to a few "every hour of the day, every day of the week" "up for it" types.

Nobody said it was a speed dating, speed shagging site i.e. a sort of communal brothel where having joined you are guaranteed a hit.

God knows how many times people have been advised: do a localish social first.

If you arrange to travel for hours/tons of miles and at great expense to meet someone whom you've only ever chatted to online (or even on the phone) and you weren't already going to that venue anyway for some other purpose, frankly I'd say that's naive.

This is the real world. People get stood up even on a simple normal date, who said a potential meet is any different?"

So if naming and shaming was allowed, why do you think that would stop you encountering "yet another timewaster"?

I say the site should let you have a free 6 months for every time waster you encounter.....

It’s the sites fault for you encountering yet another time waster"

How is it the site's fault?

By *rMrs Horny300Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"It’s against forum rules to name, you face a unexpected break from the forum by breaking them "

We had a 5 day ban for name and shame !

there are genuine swingers and then there are the wannabes...genuine swingers take the time and will reply to messages and meet.. others think this is just a site for one night stands!go to a nightclub for that .

It’s the sites fault for you encountering yet another time waster

How is it the site's fault?"

Sarcasm.....

Being messed about is unavoidable. Block and be done with it. Best way to meet people is via clubs & events.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It’s against forum rules to name, you face a unexpected break from the forum by breaking them

So we get punished by naming but the real ones are left to carry on ? "

No

Admin check out a report and if evidence is found of breaking rules they deal with it in a number of ways, I will copy and paste onto the next post

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******