FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickygirl41 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Never seen a negative one, is there any point in 'em if they only say nice stuff. Had a couple of not so good meets in the past.... What do you do in that case?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't leave a verification.

By *andCforfunCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Don’t leave one

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Verifications show you are who you claim to be and have turned up as arranged. You aren't able to leave any as you are unverified yourself OP. You need the green tick to be able to do so.

There was a guy who had a female in his pics. The female in the pics had left him 2 glowing verifications. She wasn't happy being in his pics. She then said that he was shite and she made them up as she didn't know what to say

That just about sums up my thoughts on verifications x

I’m not trying to be rude.... but I have to ask

Why would someone publish a bad verification on their profile?

If someone read..... Rudeboycane showed up to our meet late and smelled like a wet dog.

How would that get me a meet?

How would that make me more appealing?

I’m not having a go at you. I’m just trying to understand your train of thought.

By *allypWoman  over a year ago

Bricket Wood

I find Verifications that say something about their character helps me understand what the person is like. They also show that the person is willing to meet. If a meet goes badly, then at least write something nice about them, like they had nice eyes, it all helps to build a picture of the person. And not everyone gets on with everyone, so they might be better suited to someone else.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 22/05/18 06:24:08]

By *loriajonCouple  over a year ago

near u

I,ve had a few bad meets, 2 where the men overstepped the mark and 1 with a ghastly smelly man. I didn't leave them verifications. Sometimes people just give them so they get one back I think.

"I find Verifications that say something about their character helps me understand what the person is like. They also show that the person is willing to meet. If a meet goes badly, then at least write something nice about them, like they had nice eyes, it all helps to build a picture of the person. And not everyone gets on with everyone, so they might be better suited to someone else. "

I don't agree with that, I had a meet where a man slapped my tits so hard it left a big bruise, no way would I recommend him to another lady via verifications. That man was a newbie and left Fab after I blocked him. No I should not say something nice about him. It's not always about being sexually satisfied. If I man couldn't get it up or wasn't brilliant sexwise I would find something nice to say but that's not my idea of a bad meet XXX

One person's idea of the best date/shag ever might not be the same as mine.

I only see veris as meaning that the person is probably who they say they are.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ll give a very basic verification if I’ve met someone that hasn’t been verified before and I’m not keen on them. People have to start somewhere and I can’t like everyone.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

As others said I wouldn't verify someone if I didn't enjoy the meet or didn't feel that we gelled in real life.

Saying that they are very subjective anyway.

Miss

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Verifications can be left by you with another account, don't take any notice, I message and make my own mind up x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I give a fairly vague verification if it is a social meet and I am helping people get their first verification.

It is possible to be honest about people in a verification. I was horrified by a chap who loved telling stories and naming people.

He was also rather rough despite being told not to.

So I worded it saying something along the lines that if you like rough sex this is your man. Very chatty and Indiscreet.

He still displays it, but hopefully people reading it will understand my warnings.

» Add a new message to this topic