FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fuck buddy

Fuck buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNANDNICE OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Hiya fab lot i would like a fb how do I get a lady or a couple for fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of people on here are hoping to find the same, but unfortunately it's not easy.

Message people that you like the look and sound of and go from there.

By *ounger seeking helpMan  over a year ago

Wednesbury

Ruby wild I've been trying to get your attention for ages after replying to me in the forum x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's very hard to find one to be honest. As you have to have attraction and connection as well as being on the same page. But keep looking as it does happen. It's a bit like finding a wife really XXX

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"It's very hard to find one to be honest. As you have to have attraction and connection as well as being on the same page. But keep looking as it does happen. It's a bit like finding a wife really XXX"

In a way it is like finding a wife but different. Different in the sense that some of the requirements are different but the same in the sense that you need to be compatible in a other requirements. A good FB is not just any old someone. I have had fuck buddies and friendships where a sex element developed in the past. One thing that is important is when you find one is to remember you both have a responsibility to respect each other and not be dicks to each other.

By *weet and Spicy69Couple  over a year ago

Northwest

"It's very hard to find one to be honest. As you have to have attraction and connection as well as being on the same page. But keep looking as it does happen. It's a bit like finding a wife really XXX

In a way it is like finding a wife but different. Different in the sense that some of the requirements are different but the same in the sense that you need to be compatible in a other requirements. A good FB is not just any old someone. I have had fuck buddies and friendships where a sex element developed in the past. One thing that is important is when you find one is to remember you both have a responsibility to respect each other and not be dicks to each other."

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"It's very hard to find one to be honest. As you have to have attraction and connection as well as being on the same page. But keep looking as it does happen. It's a bit like finding a wife really XXX

Exactly!

In a way it is like finding a wife but different. Different in the sense that some of the requirements are different but the same in the sense that you need to be compatible in a other requirements. A good FB is not just any old someone. I have had fuck buddies and friendships where a sex element developed in the past. One thing that is important is when you find one is to remember you both have a responsibility to respect each other and not be dicks to each other."

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Sorry that ended up in the middle of your message lol

By *eordieslutWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

So very true

By *eordieslutWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 23/05/18 21:32:13]

By *eviantUnicornWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Its really hard. Especially when your looking. Me and My current fuck buddy spoke about it recently and we found each other when we stopped looking and were just enjoying the fun. It develop from there.

Its hard to maintain as you have to have a spark but repesct that you each have completely seperate lives

» Add a new message to this topic