FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bloomin period

Bloomin period

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Absolutely gutted but think may be on time of month when we have our next meet -

Is there a way to approach this? Is there a ribbon I can wear in my hair that represents this ( like a ribbon on pony’s tail means bite or kicks depending on colour )

Are people open to the lady just playing with them under these circumstances or is that a no go too?

Advice welcomed please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Get some norethisterone from the Dr to delay it.

"Get some norethisterone from the Dr to delay it. "

Thank you for your advice- forgot to mention I can’t take a lot of drugs as I breastfeed and am even hesitant to take even paracetamol these days lol

Kx

evesham

"Get some norethisterone from the Dr to delay it.

Thank you for your advice- forgot to mention I can’t take a lot of drugs as I breastfeed and am even hesitant to take even paracetamol these days lol

Kx"

Oh in that case then I'd probably discuss it with they people I'm meeting.

In a club I don't mind being in blow job corner but if I'm meeting a guy I guess there is an expectation of sex so would need to manage that expectation. If its a group meet then again I guess blow job corner is an option.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/18 06:58:53]

You could use a beppy tampon x

Can't you just tell them or arrange another meet

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I once met a lady that announced she was on her period as she was undressing.

I’m a girl too and I know we all have them but it kind of killed the moment. If I’d have known beforehand I’d still have met her, it just wouldn’t have been quite as much as an awkward moment

"You could use a beppy tampon x "

What’s a beppy tampon?

Yorkshire

I always forget about these. Do they work well?!

"I once met a lady that announced she was on her period as she was undressing.

I’m a girl too and I know we all have them but it kind of killed the moment. If I’d have known beforehand I’d still have met her, it just wouldn’t have been quite as much as an awkward moment "

Thanks

Appreciate that advice

I just hope it comes over the next few days then I don’t need to worry about offending anyone.

Kx

"Can't you just tell them or arrange another meet "

It’s a party and we rarely get a free night so don’t want to have to rearrange.

I guess the pressure is off a little as it’s a party

Kx

Oh in that case then I'd probably discuss it with they people I'm meeting.

In a club I don't mind being in blow job corner but if I'm meeting a guy I guess there is an expectation of sex so would need to manage that expectation. If its a group meet then again I guess blow job corner is an option. "

Blow job corner! Love this idea....

On knees waiting ( period or not!)

Kx

evesham

"You could use a beppy tampon x

I always forget about these. Do they work well?!"

I didn't get on well with them when I tried them. Think you need to get the wet one....getting them out again is great fun and games lol

I didn't get on well with them when I tried them. Think you need to get the wet one....getting them out again is great fun and games lol"

Why let a bit of red spoil the fun??

I always forget about these. Do they work well?!"

They work brilliantly. I have trouble removing them but I have a tilted uterus which makes it more tricky... would still say they are worth the effort though and I've never not been able to retrieve them!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

As you are breastfeeding, do you let people play with your breasts ?

By *allypWoman  over a year ago

Bricket Wood

Beppy tampons are great bu I can't retrieve them. I had to go to the GUM clinic lol

There's loads of play you can get involved with instead if you'd rather not fuck.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Absolutely gutted but think may be on time of month when we have our next meet -

Is there a way to approach this? Is there a ribbon I can wear in my hair that represents this ( like a ribbon on pony’s tail means bite or kicks depending on colour )

Are people open to the lady just playing with them under these circumstances or is that a no go too?

Advice welcomed please xx"

I personally wouldn’t but it’s down to you OP, discuss it with any prospective playmates.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

If it’s a party you will be fine - people don’t mind if you just lick / suck but if it’s a one person or one couple meet then I would ask them. Most people would still be happy to play if you are but it’s a good idea to mention the possibility in case they or you prefer to postpone the meet for a week or two

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Ooooh I have a trick for beppy tampons, works every time with me and in seconds

So in the shower or the bath( if your bath has a shower attached) unscrew the head off the shower then put it on warm and fairly fast flowing, pop the tip just inside you and crouch and push for a second, the beppy fills with water becomes heavy and out it pops, give it a try I promise it works

Oh and I love them, although I have only ever had sex with my mr whilst using one but he agrees they are great, I but the wet ones, easier to insert, have fun op whatever you decide

Mrs blue eyes

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

just tell them I find most men don't mind it at all.

"Absolutely gutted but think may be on time of month when we have our next meet -

Theres a trick workers use. Ive tried this. Using a supersoft baby sponge cut down to fit. Reusable just need to sterilise it

I was dubious at first, tried it towards end of period works wonders, just bit tricky to remove.

Ive tried it this week on heaviest flow day works amazingly well! No leaks.

Just have to remember to treat it as you would a normal tampon as you dont want to get TSS. Clean thoroughly and sterilise properly by various means. If doing by heat make sure it wont melt

And keep it in a ziplock bag between periods.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Theres a trick workers use. Ive tried this. Using a supersoft baby sponge cut down to fit. Reusable just need to sterilise it

I was dubious at first, tried it towards end of period works wonders, just bit tricky to remove.

Just have to remember to treat it as you would a normal tampon as you dont want to get TSS. Clean thoroughly and sterilise properly by various means. If doing by heat make sure it wont melt

"

WOT !

By *ove and DuckCouple  over a year ago

Between Sheffield & Chesterfield.

You can get sponge tampons that u insert which allows you to still play. They are off ebay

Don't be sad, celebrate the fact you are still fertile as when you're not in a few years time your libido may tail off a bit and those moments when you feel desperately horny mid month will fade into memory.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

They work brilliantly. I have trouble removing them but I have a tilted uterus which makes it more tricky... would still say they are worth the effort though and I've never not been able to retrieve them!"

I have a tilted uterus so am similar with it being a little tricky however they work so well and are so comfy that I use them pretty much all the time, not just when I am on a promise..

I was introduced to them in my younger days (I worked in a brothel when I was at uni) because working girls don't get a day off for a period. Not one punter ever realised.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"

Really? You do this?

By *upidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"As you are breastfeeding, do you let people play with your breasts ?"

I'm still breastfeeding my 18 month old & unless you suck REALLY hard nothing comes out so don't understand why you wouldn't let people play with them?

Burnleyish (She/They)

"

Or by the proper sponge tampons. (Beppy or gynotex) because I don't know any sex workers who used sponges and kept them *vom*

Honestly. Sex workers are, mostly, unsurprisingly careful about the health and wellbeing of their foof

I've bought these but never yet dared to use them. Are they reliable at holding back the flow? Can men feel them during sex? And how in earth do you remove them?!

Kx"

You can take them whilst breastfeeding Iv used them a few times whilst Iv been breastfeeding both my children x

Burnleyish (She/They)

I've bought these but never yet dared to use them. Are they reliable at holding back the flow? Can men feel them during sex? And how in earth do you remove them?!"

I'm heavy and they are fine for 2-3 hours. Like I said above I was a working girl, I saw 14-18 guys a shift and no-one ever noticed.

Really? You do this?"

Ive got a multipack cut up into quarters and halves I rarely have sex on red week as im a heavy bleeder. Bit like being at the slaughterhouse.

I do wonder how many women sterilise and sanitise their sex toys. No different. When sterile perfectly safe.

Before you judge.

Many reusable sanitary products on the market.

Be it cups or sponges, which come in various types from sea sponge to manmade types.

Its all about making sure its clean and safe

Leeds

Kx

You can take them whilst breastfeeding Iv used them a few times whilst Iv been breastfeeding both my children x "

I took northisterone for a holiday once and it didn’t work, I also got a lot of facial hair as a side effect of it.

"Don't be sad, celebrate the fact you are still fertile as when you're not in a few years time your libido may tail off a bit and those moments when you feel desperately horny mid month will fade into memory."

Too true

Thanks x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

More long term OP, you could investigate a coil with your doctor - it’s no good for next week, but if playtime is limited it will prevent this happening again when the chance comes up!

Have fun! x

Haha you’re asking if a bloke would mind only him being played with by you? I would’ve thought the answer would be obvious x

Leeds

Haha you’re asking if a bloke would mind only him being played with by you? I would’ve thought the answer would be obvious x"

Haha you’re asking if a bloke would mind only him being played with by you? I would’ve thought the answer would be obvious x"

Hey! Lol- I can see your point but I also don’t want to frustrate anyone-

How do I bring it up?

I guess if I hang a string of tampons around my neck he may get the hint?

When playing sometimes the sexy ladies we've played with have had such deep orgasms that they've come on.

It's been a bit messy to be honest but boy oh boy did I feel good after that my cock and balls had made such a good impression

Definitely a Yes Yess Yessssssssss moment

Be great fun for Flo because menopause don't know weather I am coming or going lol can't plan nothing x

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Get fitted with a Dutch cap. Can easily have sex whilst on period with one of those.

"When playing sometimes the sexy ladies we've played with have had such deep orgasms that they've come on.

It's been a bit messy to be honest but boy oh boy did I feel good after that my cock and balls had made such a good impression

Definitely a Yes Yess Yessssssssss moment "

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I take a pill where there’s no gaps and no period.

I have been in a situation(s) where the lady of a couple turned out to be on her period. We didn’t know this till we started playing, so my partner at the time was disappointed as he wasn’t participating as fully as her partner.

Also a bit of topic, but someone else mentioned earlier about you breastfeeding. Again I’ve been in two situations where the lady of a couple was and we didn’t know until we were involved with play. It wasn’t for me, as some women do leak and I was a bit put out that neither of the ladies had said beforehand. Then again the one couple had the baby and toddler trapped in a room with a chair, which made us leave even quicker.

Communication to others is key to let them have informed choice

I find myself morbidly fascinated by some threads. This is one of them.

I have the coil so for years, it hasn't been an issue. It's due to be changed so it's starting to become an issue but only for a couple of days and I'm rather regular so it's cool. It's just blowjob week.

Eve. x

I would be upfront about it. If they don't like it, so be it but they can make an informed choice.

I enjoy sex on my period but am aware it could get a little messy, not everyone can cope with blood (even with a condom on), not everyone uses gloves for finger fucking but they are great particularly for period sex.

Yorkshire

I’ve has an endometrial ablation so should be periodless. No such fucking luck... spoilt my swingfields before I’ve even got there.

Gonna be begging the dr for that northisterone like something possessed lol

By *vy_GreenWoman  over a year ago

Soham

I've bought these but never yet dared to use them. Are they reliable at holding back the flow? Can men feel them during sex? And how in earth do you remove them?!"

I have to use a spoon to hoick them out. Long vagina and short fingers! I just poke a teaspoon up there. Yes, I keep a special one just for that.

By *vy_GreenWoman  over a year ago

Soham

Yesss love gynotex, no avoidance of dick for me! Plus they cushion my cervix a bit if the guy is big.

"I’ve has an endometrial ablation so should be periodless. No such fucking luck... spoilt my swingfields before I’ve even got there.

Gonna be begging the dr for that northisterone like something possessed lol"

The Drs suggested that for me, but I don't think it's viable having had caesareans, doubly glad I can't have it after reading your post. I now take the mini pill and it's been brilliant for me, took northisterone for 2 weeks on holiday once and I had a few hormonal banshee moments so I couldn't chance that again.

Ginger

I've been to clubs before on my period and this weekend I'm going and there is a good chance that I will be on my period again. I just make sure that the people I meet are aware that I'm on my period from the start. I have played before, but just giving and boob play.

You can get beppy sponges that hold back the flo as well should you wish

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"When playing sometimes the sexy ladies we've played with have had such deep orgasms that they've come on.

Definitely a Yes Yess Yessssssssss moment "

You really think that a "deep orgasm" can cause an ovary to release an egg and thickened womb lining to to be shed ?

Up the arse then!

They work brilliantly. I have trouble removing them but I have a tilted uterus which makes it more tricky... would still say they are worth the effort though and I've never not been able to retrieve them!"

Me too! I ended up in A&E, took 3 staff and an ultrasound scan to remove mine

ask ya mum if you havent learnt yet

least you didnt refer to it as mother nature

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Definitely a Yes Yess Yessssssssss moment

You really think that a "deep orgasm" can cause an ovary to release an egg and thickened womb lining to to be shed ?"

Lol!! Yes, not to burst your bubble, but she’d have been due on anyway!! Just good (or bad) timing I’m afraid!! I used to be able to time mine almost to the hour - the whole process of ‘coming on’ takes quite a few days!!

"Up the arse then!"

That’s my hubbie’s answer every time

It’s arrived! Yeh!!!!

Panic over

Thanks for support though guys x

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Just get some Beppy's. They are sponge tampax you can have sex with.

Mrs MP uses a menstrual cup called softcup. Allows us to carry on playing. We always warn anyone if we are meeting so they can make the choice, so far no one has refused.

If it gets knocked during penetration there might be some leakage but we've never had that.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Last thing I feel like doing is having sex when I'm on

I use latex makeup sponges... The wedge shaped ones. Works a treat every time plus they feel like the soft skin inside you so guys can't feel them at all. A fellow swinger told me about doing it... Then I read it's what pornstars use!

By *rincess Fiona 76Woman  over a year ago

clitheroe

"I use latex makeup sponges... The wedge shaped ones. Works a treat every time plus they feel like the soft skin inside you so guys can't feel them at all. A fellow swinger told me about doing it... Then I read it's what pornstars use! "

Wow didn't know about these...just avoid any meets at that time of the month. Where do you get these from and have you ever had any problems at all when using them?? x

Burnleyish (She/They)

"I use latex makeup sponges... The wedge shaped ones. Works a treat every time plus they feel like the soft skin inside you so guys can't feel them at all. A fellow swinger told me about doing it... Then I read it's what pornstars use!

Wow didn't know about these...just avoid any meets at that time of the month. Where do you get these from and have you ever had any problems at all when using them?? x"

I'd suggest a bebby or gynotex spine instead. (called soft or sex tampons)

Go for the 'wet' ones that have a small amount of lubricant on them so they are easier to put in but they are sterile and so I'm much happier putting them somewhere so sensitive...

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Don't always have to be penerative sex just enjoy the fun and time together.

"I’ve has an endometrial ablation so should be periodless. No such fucking luck... spoilt my swingfields before I’ve even got there.

Gonna be begging the dr for that northisterone like something possessed lol"

You can buy this online without any hassle whatsoever, it's great

"Last thing I feel like doing is having sex when I'm on "

God I'm the opposite, I'm always incredibly horny.

By *upidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

It's expensive to buy online, much cheaper to get prescription from GP.

"It's expensive to buy online, much cheaper to get prescription from GP."

I wouldn't want to sit and explain to my GP why I needed it though. It was cheap enough on the site I bough mine from.

» Add a new message to this topic