FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > to swing or not to swing

to swing or not to swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnyhaha OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oz

i just joined about a week ago. my issue is i have no sex life. been married for 24 years to a permanently disabled man with erectile dysfunction. decided to see what happens on here, but hubby does not know. should i just ask for an open relationship? any suggestions would really help. thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i just joined about a week ago. my issue is i have no sex life. been married for 24 years to a permanently disabled man with erectile dysfunction. decided to see what happens on here, but hubby does not know. should i just ask for an open relationship? any suggestions would really help. thanks."

Personally I'd talk to him about it first...but that is just my opinion as I couldn't cheat!

By *urity555Man  over a year ago

south west

Be honest with him.

"Be honest with him. "

Ditto this

By *edonistic CPLCouple  over a year ago

Love

Just be open and honest with your partner. Doing anything behind his back will only cause problems.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

If i was in a relationship and I couldn’t or didn’t want to have sex with my partner, I’d feel obliged to have a chat and grant my blessing for them to get it elsewhere.

I did meet a guy once whose wife was unable due to illness. They singled me out together !

Speak to him

One question, in your profile you've put ample, whereas in that body shot your anything but, unless you are reffering to your bosoms, lol

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

As those before us have said. Discuss it with him you could be surprised, he would understand your needs. We know and have met one couple here in a similar situation. He was happy (Very) to watch the 3 way fun..

Oz

there is no "overweight" option. i am 160 lbs. at 5'4".

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors so we cannot give you absolute advice can we. If you choose to play without his knowledge life may get unexpectedly complicated and difficult. Personally I'd always spill the beans and live with the consequences of telling my partner and give them the opportunity to choose if they are comfortable with it.

I for one hate being deceitful but as I said we do not know all your circumstances so can only give you an idea of how we feel about it were we in the situation as you have briefly told us about.

By *emaleinthedarkWoman  over a year ago

London

"i just joined about a week ago. my issue is i have no sex life. been married for 24 years to a permanently disabled man with erectile dysfunction. decided to see what happens on here, but hubby does not know. should i just ask for an open relationship? any suggestions would really help. thanks."

Be honest with him.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think you should talk things through

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A guy putting this up would be slaughtered.

You need to be honest with him. He must realise that you're not entirely happy with a sexless marriage.

By *ambanCouple  over a year ago

kingswinford

Its obvious that you love one another having been together for so long. I myself would not risk hurting my relationship in any way having come this far so please talk to him,I'm sure whatever you say to him has already been on his mind at some time or other,in my opinion it is always better to be honest.

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

Yes, talk with him first and explain where you are coming from. Since he does have E.D. he should understand. As a man who has E D and if my wife was 50 yrs old, it would be difficult, but, I would graciously give her my permission to "play". I'm now divorced and don't think she cheated, but, after 8+ yrs of not even a hug, I did. That's my bad. Since I am only successful, in getting it up, 25% of the time, I rely on my Tongue, Lips and hands, to pleasure an woman these days. Funny, in the last 10 days, I've had more pussy then in the last 8 years.

Be honest to him. After so many years together he deserves to know how you feel, what you're planning to do. We're sure he will understand.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Always try to talk things through first op

Things have a way of biting you on the arse ,when you do things in secret.

Miss

Have you thought about what you'll do if he says no he hates it, are you going to spend the rest of your life unhappy because of there say so!

Oz

i am still on the fence. don't want to jeopardize my marriage. also just found out he has colon cancer. think it is time to let sex take a backseat.

enjoy your vibrator untill things change x

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

As Dr Nike says - “just do it “

» Add a new message to this topic