FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > To block or not

To block or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustme6 OP   Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Should we periodically unblock offenders. .bit like probation. Having been blocked by someone I subsequently met..I'm all for it. .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Entirely up to you

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I suppose it depends on the reason why you blocked in the first place, but very much only a decision you can make x

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I do this too. Then I realise they are still a knobhead.

Have about 4 ‘lifers’ on my list though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I wouldn't, if I have blocked them they stay blocked. X

I block people who ask to meet and I don't want to. Unblocking them won't make me want to meet them.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

If in doubt, block! And never second guess yourself

No point really as most that you blocked they probably blocked you anyway as I have done to many that has blocked me for no reason as iv never even sent them a message but been blocked by them

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Nothing like self pity to get a block

Bit anyway, why would you unblock them, have they or you suddenly become more attractive or have you decided to check the weather over their way or house prices.

Cannot see any reason whatsoever to unblock once blocked.

By *ustme6 OP   Man  over a year ago

tamworth

"I do this too. Then I realise they are still a knobhead.

Have about 4 ‘lifers’ on my list though. "

Lmfho

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

God no ! Once they're blocked they stay blocked. I just need to remember to block the buggers on kik too !!

Ha ha I forget to do this also

"I do this too. Then I realise they are still a knobhead.

Have about 4 ‘lifers’ on my list though. "

Once you earn a place on our list your left there.... if you act like one you can go sit in the corner with the rest of the cockwombbles.

What gets me is you’ll send quite a normal message and you instantly get blocked it’s so frustrating.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"What gets me is you’ll send quite a normal message and you instantly get blocked it’s so frustrating."

That means they've looked at your profile and aren't interested. No reply is no thanks

It kinda knocks you back though too

"What gets me is you’ll send quite a normal message and you instantly get blocked it’s so frustrating.

That means they've looked at your profile and aren't interested. No reply is no thanks "

"What gets me is you’ll send quite a normal message and you instantly get blocked it’s so frustrating."

It might appear a 'normal' message to you. I get lots of....'love your profile, would love to meet'.....

These people are bald and covered in tattoo's, which the profile they claim to love, clearly says I do not meet.

When you have had several hundred of them...you block to save arguing for example

market harborough

"It kinda knocks you back though too

What gets me is you’ll send quite a normal message and you instantly get blocked it’s so frustrating.

That means they've looked at your profile and aren't interested. No reply is no thanks "

Would that be quite a normal message to a couple ignoring the guy and to a couple who have requested single guys not to message? Like the 100 or so we had today.

We are very single guy friendly when we're playing but there are only so many times a day you can respond to hey or whay you doin or beautiful tits babe without getting pissed off.

Then get reported for getting pissed off. Lol.

At least the solution is easy, we've now blocked all single guys, which we really don't want to do, shame but our problem has gone away.

market harborough

"What gets me is you’ll send quite a normal message and you instantly get blocked it’s so frustrating.

It might appear a 'normal' message to you. I get lots of....'love your profile, would love to meet'.....

These people are bald and covered in tattoo's, which the profile they claim to love, clearly says I do not meet.

When you have had several hundred of them...you block to save arguing for example "

Exactly.

market harborough

And your whole profile is two cock pics, which literally nobody likes, genuinely surprised you aren't blocked by everybody you message. And that's not being mean or nasty, that is genuinely good advice which you can do what you like with.

Yeah I certainly get that not every is there cup of tea . I’d say I’m an average looking guy I don’t do bad I suppose .

That means they've looked at your profile and aren't interested. No reply is no thanks

Would that be quite a normal message to a couple ignoring the guy and to a couple who have requested single guys not to message? Like the 100 or so we had today.

We are very single guy friendly when we're playing but there are only so many times a day you can respond to hey or whay you doin or beautiful tits babe without getting pissed off.

At least the solution is easy, we've now blocked all single guys, which we really don't want to do, shame but our problem has gone away. "

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Once blocked they are forgotten..

no point in unblocking as you’ll only end up going there again.

At least the solution is easy, we've now blocked all single guys, which we really don't want to do, shame but our problem has gone away. "

1st thing we did when we came back to the site...has made it easier to find what we are actually looking for & alot less hassel

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Should we periodically unblock offenders. .bit like probation. Having been blocked by someone I subsequently met..I'm all for it. . "

Blocking isn't a punishment.

Seriously? People think about this shit? I block for a reason. I can't imagine a reason to unblock someone. I don't even look at my block list. Just...Why would you???

"Should we periodically unblock offenders. .bit like probation. Having been blocked by someone I subsequently met..I'm all for it. . "

I unblock everyone at Christmas! Though you'd be surprised how many are reblocked by new year's

i generally block the people who are not interested in meeting me to save wasting there time and messaging them again...

never even look at the list...

No. Some need restraining as repeated slaps fail

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Blocked is blocked, move on

God no! They have to be pretty big dumbwits to get blocked by me, I have the ability to ignore largely.

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I sometimes just block to save seeing the endless status teases from ladies who have indulged themselves in long chats with me only to move onto the next victim the next night ignoring further messages.

No point in cluttering up your search results with profiles who get off on chat.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I sometimes just block to save seeing the endless status teases from ladies who have indulged themselves in long chats with me only to move onto the next victim the next night ignoring further messages.

No point in cluttering up your search results with profiles who get off on chat.

"

I hear you brother

It would depend on the block for me. If someone has just pissed me off, i would sometimes regret it and unblock. If they have been offensive, they stay blocked

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

We block people we aren't interested in meeting. It's no reflection on the blockee, it's just we / wifey doesn't fancy them.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I usually get a bit hippy once or twice a year and unblock all, except those I specifically remember what it was that made me block them, so it cuts my block list by at least half.

Hey, we're here to share the love man, not keep it to ourselves

It takes quite a lot for me to block someone. I tend to only block those who send abusive/insulting messages, spead gossip/rumours or those who no show to events or meets.

I don't really give them a second thought once they're blocked.

I guess it depends on why you initially blocked them OP? X

» Add a new message to this topic