FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > “Rude” with Anxiety

“Rude” with Anxiety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I’m a bit of a slut as you can see from the veris and I do get a lot of attention from here (which In general is great!) and I love that, but there are times when I get distracted by things I need to do, I live by myself and have 7 jobs to support myself and my pets, and more often than not I won’t get time to reply to everyone, I’ll check the messages to come back to it later because then I know what people have said so I can formulate a response. On top of all of this I have social anxiety and I’m just fed up of being called rude because I haven’t answered someone’s 27th persistent message, or because I haven’t managed to carry on a conversation within someone else’s set time period and that I’m just here for myself. Actually, as a single female that’s kind of exactly it! I’m here to have fun, this isn’t work and shouldn’t be made to feel like it. Is it just me who feels that that’s excessive and uncalled for or am I being over the top?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, I’m a bit of a slut as you can see from the veris and I do get a lot of attention from here (which In general is great!) and I love that, but there are times when I get distracted by things I need to do, I live by myself and have 7 jobs to support myself and my pets, and more often than not I won’t get time to reply to everyone, I’ll check the messages to come back to it later because then I know what people have said so I can formulate a response. On top of all of this I have social anxiety and I’m just fed up of being called rude because I haven’t answered someone’s 27th persistent message, or because I haven’t managed to carry on a conversation within someone else’s set time period and that I’m just here for myself. Actually, as a single female that’s kind of exactly it! I’m here to have fun, this isn’t work and shouldn’t be made to feel like it. Is it just me who feels that that’s excessive and uncalled for or am I being over the top? "

I can't speak for you because I don't know your situation but myself I like to establish a connection before considering a meet but I am finding if I don't meet them within a week or two I'm blocked

Op tell them to do one SOME men expect women to answer them right away and we don't have a life off this those people ain't worth your time

Not at all just you!

I often quick browse msg & plan to get back to them later but often I find i’ve been blocked or the original is followed by a negative chase msg.

I’m a single parent, I also work full time.

I’m lucky if I get time to myself let alone time to reply to every message immediately!

Just smile & wave xx

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You could try blocking all men and just search for them and send messages when you have spare time. That would sort the wheat from the chaff

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Ach anyone who complains or acts like you have all the time in the world to answer every message isn't worth bothering about,Just ignore their petulance or block em yourself...plenty of decent people will be patient and wait.

By *urvy UnicornWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

7 jobs?

Take no motive of them. Like you said, this place is about fun and for you to get what you want and need. Stop worrying about it, just smile, delete the ones who are being 'arsey' and move on.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"7 jobs?"

Yeah I work in 3 state schools, a private school, 3 weekend schools oh and I also cover anywhere I’m needed xxx

Just block them. Plenty more to take their place.

Do what you want, and filter the negative commentary. Persistent messages are easily dealt with by use of the block button.

With that kind of life it should be you calling the shots not them being whinges.

Block the complainers. I do. I'm here for me. To have fun. Not deal with petulant childish idiots.

By *sRedbbwWoman  over a year ago

Amwythig

I've had people send persistent messages with chasers and I just block them or say I was busy.

Like others have said, if you feel uncomfortable from a message they're probably not the sort of person you'd want to meet anyway!

"7 jobs?"

6 are blow jobs

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Totally agree - we’re all busy & cant carry on conversations with everyone all the time. Run your profile how you want to - anyone who doesn’t like that & gets arsy isn’t worth meeting anyway!!

You’re probably the only conversation they’re having (or one of a few), not one message in an avalanche of them.

Delete, block, ignore! xx

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"You could try blocking all men and just search for them and send messages when you have spare time. That would sort the wheat from the chaff "

Good advice....

Simple and very effective.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"7 jobs?

Yeah I work in 3 state schools, a private school, 3 weekend schools oh and I also cover anywhere I’m needed xxx"

Someone who is for example a carer or cleaner who goes into people's homes wouldn't say they have 20 or 30 jobs. It is the same one job just in different places.

By *entle giraffeMan  over a year ago

Minehead

"7 jobs?

Yeah I work in 3 state schools, a private school, 3 weekend schools oh and I also cover anywhere I’m needed xxx

Someone who is for example a carer or cleaner who goes into people's homes wouldn't say they have 20 or 30 jobs. It is the same one job just in different places."

That's different. I believe that when she says she has 7 jobs.... she has 7 jobs

I block the instant I get any moaning.

One guy a few days ago, I thought seemed promising. Then he sent a message "joking" about how I must have loads of messages and that's why I probably hadn't answered his yet. Instablock. Ain't got time for that crap.

» Add a new message to this topic