FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile and messages

Profile and messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *henewbie24 OP   Man  over a year ago

bentley

Hi all I’m after some advice please as I message women im interested in with good manners and complements and a little about me and my interests and how id like to chat with them and get to know them more but I struggle to get replies and is there something thats off putting on my profile I could change to help get responses thanks in advance for any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Text isn't too bad, but without sounding mean, they are probably the worst pictures we've seen.

You really need to try and get something more flattering. You are also limiting yourself with that amount of hairiness. Some women like it, most don't so you need to think about that.

But mainly sort your pictures out.

bentley

Hi thanks for the advice should I do better body shots I have face pictures but there set for friends and I always send with messages or would you recommend I have a face pic public too

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

"Hi thanks for the advice should I do better body shots I have face pictures but there set for friends and I always send with messages or would you recommend I have a face pic public too "

We would never have public face pics.

But for example, you say something like you have a trimmed beard, in one of your pics it's taking over your body.

But selfies like your trying to take, suit one bodyahape, and that is a size 8 or less teenage girl.

The rest of us can't get away with them, they are so unflattering and your pants don't seem to fit.

Make yourself look the best you can and use the timer feature.

Also, think your limiting yourself with that much body hair.

Some girls will love it, but quite a lot, and I think the majority will find it very off putting

Your choice what you do, but that is how it is.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Improve your photos by using a timer. Improve your text by sorting out your grammar, spelling and punctuation. Your text as it is reads very passive.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You've been here over a year and not taken advice given on your previous thread, however you have 2 veris, all I would say is look at more successful guys profiles to get a few pointers. Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To add, you are 1 man in a sea of men, all trying to do the same thing, so you need to try and stand out. I couldnt tell you how, other than the advice given above, and just stick with it. Remember, a lot of couples and women get huge amounts of messages daily, so whilst it may seem rude that yiu didnt get a response, think of it from their side, and how they dont have the time to respond to every message. Stick with it though

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your three pics are all of your chest from the same angle. You need a bit more variety.

You say you don't know where any clubs are. Look in the Club Review section. There are some in Leeds, Sheffield and Hull.

bentley

Thanks to you all for the great advice and help and in the next few days I’ll be doing a revamp definitely and using ur tips to try make a better profile thanks once again

» Add a new message to this topic