FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Kink shaming

Kink shaming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungsub93 OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

I was recently talking to a girl I've known a while but never been that close with but every few months we chat and it always gets a bit flirty (she lives the other side of the country) and she always says I should visit but never had the chance.

We were both a bit d*unk and messaging each other getting more and more flirty and naughty and she made a comment about being in charge and a girl in charge is something I'm very fond of! I told her that one of my biggest fantasies involved a girl in charge but it was very kinky and filthy and she said so was she. So I decided to tell her my biggest fantasy which is basically a girl be my full on kinky dominatrix and use a strapon on me, and her response was basically that I'm disgusting, there's kinky and then there's that and I should get my head checked.

So obviously that made me feel a bit shitty, self-conscious and insecure and while I know it's something not everyone is into, I wasn't expecting that response. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of thing and how you moved on from it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

One person’s filthy depravity is another’s normal Saturday night.

But her reaction to it seems a bit extreme so I think you’ve had a lucky escape.

By *oisineandAlCouple  over a year ago

limerick

It depends on the person. Don't feel bad is all I can say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One person’s filthy depravity is another’s normal Saturday night.

But her reaction to it seems a bit extreme so I think you’ve had a lucky escape. "

Very true.

It's their issue not yours. x

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Yeah ive had similar reactions to some of my kinks but I dont let it bother me and neither should you.

Not everyone shares the same values and principles in life and this applies to fab too.

You're not any of those things so shake if off and find someone who is more open minded xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You two have different tastes in kinkery that's all there is to it. Don't feel bad, in terms of sexual kinks yours aren't extreme.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Provided it doesn’t hurt anyone who doesn’t want to be hurt, and everyone involved consents, then let people enjoy their kinks.

The proviso I’d put on that is that some kinks are psychologically damaging without the person realising it. I’m wary of those.

I don’t think pegging counts in that regard. If she’s not into it, fair enough, but she shouldn’t give you a hard time over it.

It's not disgusting at all, it's just not her thing. XXX

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

She lacks mature communication skills. There are ways of saying things that don’t make people feel bad. Don’t worry, it’s not you, it’s her. One persons link is another persons normal. Don’t fret. Be out and proud and put that on your profile so that you attract a lady who is into it.

» Add a new message to this topic