FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > People looking but not wanting to meet

People looking but not wanting to meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid_C78 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fife

Hi

Looking for some advice, I'm usually free to meet and gently update my profile and status to that effect.

I do get some looks but never ever get any messages, either to say hi or world you like to meet etc.

I've tried winking and messaging profiles as well with no success and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to improve my profile ie photos or text ?

I'd love your feedback. PS I know how it sounds, guy throwing his toys out the pram as he's got no friends to talk to. It's not like that and I'm genuinely wondering if there is something that is putting people off ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Looking for some advice, I'm usually free to meet and gently update my profile and status to that effect.

I do get some looks but never ever get any messages, either to say hi or world you like to meet etc.

I've tried winking and messaging profiles as well with no success and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to improve my profile ie photos or text ?

I'd love your feedback. PS I know how it sounds, guy throwing his toys out the pram as he's got no friends to talk to. It's not like that and I'm genuinely wondering if there is something that is putting people off ?"

Welcome to the world of a fabswingers as a single male. Pointless site mate

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

Your profile text is OK but your photos don't tell or show us anything. They're a bit odd tbh. You need to sell yourself and photos are very important if your a single guy. Look at some guys that are successful and work in it from there.

leia

"Hi

I'd love your feedback. PS I know how it sounds, guy throwing his toys out the pram as he's got no friends to talk to. It's not like that and I'm genuinely wondering if there is something that is putting people off ?

Welcome to the world of a fabswingers as a single male. Pointless site mate "

You've had a meet, so why is it pointless?

"Hi

So, as a matter of interest, why are you here then?

OP.....I glanced st you profile and your photos put me off, do I didn't ever bother to scroll down further and read your text. Competition got single makes us strong on here, you need to really take photos that will impress others. That to me is your starting point.

Good luck OP.

"Hi

I'd love your feedback. PS I know how it sounds, guy throwing his toys out the pram as he's got no friends to talk to. It's not like that and I'm genuinely wondering if there is something that is putting people off ?"

Photos don’t show anything and meeting only during the day and can’t accommodate screams attached

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

I don't understand your photo choices at all! You might as well not have any.

What is a "perfect, eye catching" profile as people say look at the popular guys for an idea, however how do you know whose popular and whose not.

By *enshermanMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Hi

Yep

Reading

"What is a "perfect, eye catching" profile as people say look at the popular guys for an idea, however how do you know whose popular and whose not. "

Probably the ones with lots of veris??

"What is a "perfect, eye catching" profile as people say look at the popular guys for an idea, however how do you know whose popular and whose not.

Probably the ones with lots of veris??"

It without stalking men's profiles that doesn't jump out at you. I personally don't think there is a perfect profile as everyone has opinions and what looks good to one person may not to another

Reading

"What is a "perfect, eye catching" profile as people say look at the popular guys for an idea, however how do you know whose popular and whose not.

It without stalking men's profiles that doesn't jump out at you. I personally don't think there is a perfect profile as everyone has opinions and what looks good to one person may not to another "

That was a guess btw not my recommendation.

Tbh. I think common sense should prevail in what profiles should contain.

It without stalking men's profiles that doesn't jump out at you. I personally don't think there is a perfect profile as everyone has opinions and what looks good to one person may not to another

Tbh. I think common sense should prevail in what profiles should contain. "

Not always as some people, like myself may struggle in the context as it's hard to know what will stand out, and what will catch a person's eye. I've just been messaged and told my profile is shit, which tbh I found quite offensive, however that's one couples opinion so doesn't matter as such

Not always as some people, like myself may struggle in the context as it's hard to know what will stand out, and what will catch a person's eye. I've just been messaged and told my profile is shit, which tbh I found quite offensive, however that's one couples opinion so doesn't matter as such "

How charming of them

Fife

"Your profile text is OK but your photos don't tell or show us anything. They're a bit odd tbh. You need to sell yourself and photos are very important if your a single guy. Look at some guys that are successful and work in it from there.

leia "

Hi

In regards to the photos they are meant to be artistic. However I appreciate that they aren't to everyone's taste. Plus I'm an ugly buggar and wanted to show I'm interesting.

Fife

"OP.....I glanced st you profile and your photos put me off, do I didn't ever bother to scroll down further and read your text. Competition got single makes us strong on here, you need to really take photos that will impress others. That to me is your starting point.

Good luck OP."

Thanks, I'll look at changing my photos.

"Hi

If it's pointless why you still here ?

Ciao!

"Hi

I quite like your profile, nothing off putting!

See if there's any social events local that you could attend, get to know people from the site with similar interests. Just a suggestion, it may help

you expect to ping off a couple of messages here and there and people to come flocking

this sites about dedication , you get out what you put in ..and trust me thats a full time job .

by dedication i mean 6 plus hours a day , everyday .

browse meets

search meets

add to your hot list so you know when people are looking for a meet

read peoples verifications to learn who meets men and who dosent

like i say , full time job , youve got to love it , want it , and be dedicated

its like a fruit machine , keep playing , youll keep winning

ive proved it to myself so i know .

"you expect to ping off a couple of messages here and there and people to come flocking

this sites about dedication , you get out what you put in ..and trust me thats a full time job .

browse meets

search meets

"

You'll never win if you keep playing a fruit machine........ fact

Fife

Hi

Thanks, I've had limited success, plus although I'm comfortable in the bedroom I suffer from self esteem issues which I try to ignore but affects me greatly.

I'd lost confidence in myself.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Fifes a bit too far away for me ... anyway I might not be your cup of tea

Looking at profiles is a good way of learming to know what you are looking for .

For instance lots of ladies are put off by cock pics ... especially bathroom ones ...

Have you tried a club for a social .....this may help

Fife

Hi

Actually you have it wrong in this case, I spend a lot of time reviewing posts, meet requests and make contact with people using winks etc. I probably spend around four to five hours a day on the site. I engage in the forum's as well plus regularly post meet requests.

Thanks for the advice, I'll take it under advisement. PS I don't play fruit machines although I appreciate the analogy. Maybe I'm pressing the wrong buttons.

"you expect to ping off a couple of messages here and there and people to come flocking

browse meets

search meets

"

Fife

Hi

He he if you are ever in Scotland, drop me a message..

Thankfully I don't have any cockpics on show, I prefer to be a bit more discreet in that regard.

Appreciate the response.

"Fifes a bit too far away for me ... anyway I might not be your cup of tea

Looking at profiles is a good way of learming to know what you are looking for .

For instance lots of ladies are put off by cock pics ... especially bathroom ones ...

Have you tried a club for a social .....this may help

"

"endure" my fantasies.

Heh. Methinks you don't understand what that word means.

Maybe that's why, plus the can't accommodate.

Fife

""endure" my fantasies.

Heh. Methinks you don't understand what that word means.

Maybe that's why, plus the can't accommodate."

God I didn't notice that typo. I've endured so long without an update. I'll go quietly and change it.

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Pictures are your first problem. You absolutely look like a serial killer waiting for your next victim.2 is pointless and while 3 is OK we're long gone!

Fife

Thanks for the message. I need to update my photos properly

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

One public photo, we stopped there didn't even bother to read your bio.... put some effort in to get results out.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Not always as some people, like myself may struggle in the context as it's hard to know what will stand out, and what will catch a person's eye. I've just been messaged and told my profile is shit, which tbh I found quite offensive, however that's one couples opinion so doesn't matter as such "

Report them to admin for being so rude

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

browse meets

search meets

"

I don't think it's about time and firing hundreds of messages off.

I'm a pretty average guy and had meets. I prefer to read profiles and message only those whose criteria I fit and who fit mine.

I suggest just being yourself. Polite messages with a hint of humour worked for me.

I'm not great looking and don't have the chiselled six pack but I'm happy with the site.

browse meets

search meets

I don't think it's about time and firing hundreds of messages off.

I'm a pretty average guy and had meets. I prefer to read profiles and message only those whose criteria I fit and who fit mine. "

Exactly this. Read profiles and judge if you fit the bill. If you don't there's point messaging.

Would you really take strangers you meet on the internet for casual sex to your workplace?

"Hi

It’s becoming that way. We don’t get a reply from many couples on here. Don’t think it’s anything to do with profile text or pics as much as the range of people who don’t respond on here for many reasons.

I feel for you buddy! Come to the site for the forum and to see when organised club / social meets are taking place.

Go to meets you'll find what you're looking for. Fetlife has munches which are good to meet people into this scene.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi

Photos don’t show anything and meeting only during the day and can’t accommodate screams attached "

But then I'm the same as I work evenings, I don't accommodate, for safety reasons as I live alone. I'm unattached!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi

Ciao! "

In fact, to all you people that say its pointless, waste of time, moan about never meeting, you are not obliged to stay, no-one is forcing you to!! If you don't like it, leave. It's that bloody simple.

By *ubhubby4herCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We get tons of messages every day from guys and it's hard to sift through them all. Cock pics especially as a profile pic aren't appealing, no veris are off putting, we like when we get a nice respectful message and face pic, if we like we always respond.. problem is a few we have responded too have turned out to be time wasters or they just wanted dirty pics off us. Plus remember that not everyone is looking to meet all the time, and if someone is getting tons of messages and winks they might not have enough time to go through them all! I wouldn't say this place is a waste of time for single guys, if we end up chatting to the right guy we will def meet with them

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

More up to date pics will help

Also you have can accom ,which will bring you up in searches ,then say you can't accom.id change that if I were you,as it can be a bit misleading .

I didn't read the profile either,

Profile photo is a bit 'X files', the one public photo our s very out of date - a lot can change in three years!

Hope this is helpful, good luck.

"Hi

Ciao!

In fact, to all you people that say its pointless, waste of time, moan about never meeting, you are not obliged to stay, no-one is forcing you to!! If you don't like it, leave. It's that bloody simple. "

Exactly

OP.

People also look for many reasons. Some without any intention of meeting. This isn't uncommon on fab.

Fife

Hi

New pics added, more to follow

By *lymanMan  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

"Hi

Ciao!

In fact, to all you people that say its pointless, waste of time, moan about never meeting, you are not obliged to stay, no-one is forcing you to!! If you don't like it, leave. It's that bloody simple. "

In a nut shell ... you may find ... there isnt a que of nymphomaniac ladies banging at your door ......well not right away thats fab bud

» Add a new message to this topic