FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need advice on my profile

Need advice on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do I need to be added to my profile is it more picture of my body or what I’m just not getting any luck. Is my age maybe, too young? Any advice would be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"What do I need to be added to my profile is it more picture of my body or what I’m just not getting any luck. Is my age maybe, too young? Any advice would be great "

There is no right or wrong way other than no pics...Don't look into it to much and go with the flow

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You have no pics or profile text. Also done people on here have children your age. Best of luck x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Some not done

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok thank you very much for the help

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

If you don't now what to put on your profile, look at some others and add to it otherwise it looks lazy. I'm hardly going to jump into bed with someone that comes across like that. Put some effort in at least.

Leia

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Have you really no idea at all? Honestly?

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Not sure if most of us are sure about our profile and how they come across. I just tweet mine every now and then.

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

You are very young for a site like this I think, also a cock shot in a bathroom isn't the best picture to have

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Just copy mine, it's fucking awesome.

*editors note. Do not take this advice, it's a lie.

By *...H...WWoman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Personally, I hate the term 'fun'. I'm not here to play on the swings. Put some passion and personality in it, tell me what you really like and what you truly want to find. Be honest, be raw, stand out from the crowd

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"What do I need to be added to my profile is it more picture of my body or what I’m just not getting any luck. Is my age maybe, too young? Any advice would be great "

Your 18..... Just be prepared for when a pack of sex hungry 40plus year old women get their hands on you.. Door will be locked and you won't be going nowhere..

Be warned,they don't take prisoners

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"What do I need to be added to my profile is it more picture of my body or what I’m just not getting any luck. Is my age maybe, too young? Any advice would be great

There is no right or wrong way other than no pics...Don't look into it to much and go with the flow"

There is most certainly a right and wrong way to go about it. Ditch the cock pics to friends only for a start and your age is very young. That will put a lot of people off

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Just copy mine, it's fucking awesome.

*editors note. Do not take this advice, it's a lie."

Good advice lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is boring like one of the thousands nothing that can attract... but it's just my opinion...

say something about yourself what you like doing but if i was you change the main photo to something else or put up more photos good luck on here

"If you don't now what to put on your profile, look at some others and add to it otherwise it looks lazy. I'm hardly going to jump into bed with someone that comes across like that. Put some effort in at least.

Leia "

if everyone did that they it would be boring because copying others does not work as i found out loll

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

"If you don't now what to put on your profile, look at some others and add to it otherwise it looks lazy. I'm hardly going to jump into bed with someone that comes across like that. Put some effort in at least.

Leia if everyone did that they it would be boring because copying others does not work as i found out loll "

I didn't mean copy them. Just look and get some inspiration. Also, I do agree with others that you are very young and it will go against you.

Leia

[Removed by poster at 11/06/18 16:28:31]

"[Removed by poster at 11/06/18 16:28:31]"
i know that just saying that all i was in the same boat as him but it make you feel vulnerable when u ask so i stop asking and just keep trying. which is why i keep change it or may avatar photo because seeing which one best.

"[Removed by poster at 11/06/18 16:28:31]i know that just saying that all i was in the same boat as him but it make you feel vulnerable when u ask so i stop asking and just keep trying. which is why i keep change it or may avatar photo because seeing which one best."

You may get more success if you replied to the messages people send you.........

» Add a new message to this topic